|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
(a) they smell nice
(b) their branches are close together
(c) they have good traction
(d) they have small leaves
2. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
(a) toss him out of the trees
(b) they're indifferent
(c) set a trap for him
(d) think he's wonderful
3. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(b) Diego Sanchez Torio
(c) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
(d) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
4. Why is Cosimo's father so upset about him being gone?
(a) he's going to be arrested for child abuse
(b) he thinks he's too young
(c) his wife is upset with him for yelling at Cosimo
(d) he wanted him to be the next Baron
5. What bothers Cosimo most about fig trees?
(a) they're so sticky
(b) they have too many birds
(c) they are too short
(d) they smell
Short Answer Questions
1. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
2. Why are the Spaniards in the trees?
3. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
4. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
5. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)