|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
(a) control the peasants
(b) protect his land
(c) protect his wife
(d) keep his books
2. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to move through the trees without going down
(b) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(c) that the farmers are nice people
(d) how to find the best fruit
3. What do the Spainish men sit upon in the trees?
(b) tree limbs
(c) round stools
4. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(b) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(c) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
(d) Diego Sanchez Torio
5. What color are Ursula's eyes?
(d) the color of periwinkles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
2. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
3. Why is Cosimo's father so upset about him being gone?
4. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
5. What does Cosimo's mother want to know about his teams?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)