|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
(a) they have small leaves
(b) their branches are close together
(c) they have good traction
(d) they smell nice
2. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(b) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(c) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
(d) Diego Sanchez Torio
3. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
(a) it turns purple
(b) it dies
(c) it becomes very heavy
(d) it became a national monument
4. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
(a) they're indifferent
(b) set a trap for him
(c) think he's wonderful
(d) toss him out of the trees
5. What does Cosimo's father give him?
(a) a bow and arrows
(b) better clothes
(c) a new knife
(d) his sword
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cosimo's father so upset about him being gone?
2. Who does the Baron confide in and seek advice from?
3. How does Cosimo get a winter coat?
4. What kind of dog does Cosimo befriend?
5. How does Cosimo's family receive the news of his popularity?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)