|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
(a) on Viola's garden wall
(b) on his sword shealth
(c) on his favorite tree
(d) on the roof of his father's house
2. What has changed about the land the Baron wants Cosimo to rule some day?
(a) the people who live on it
(b) the type of families that live on it
(c) the type of crops raised
(d) the organization of it
3. What bothers Cosimo most about fig trees?
(a) they smell
(b) they are too short
(c) they have too many birds
(d) they're so sticky
4. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
(a) they smell nice
(b) they have small leaves
(c) their branches are close together
(d) they have good traction
5. How does Cosimo drink and bathe?
(a) with rainwater
(b) hauling buckets from the river
(c) he has a hose from the ground
(d) his brother brings him pails from the well
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Ursula's eyes?
2. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
3. What kind of dog does Cosimo befriend?
4. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
5. What does Cosimo's mother want to know about his teams?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)