|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
(a) they have good traction
(b) they have small leaves
(c) their branches are close together
(d) they smell nice
2. How do the Spaniards appear to Cosimo?
(a) rough and uneducated
(b) dirty and poor
(d) finely dressed, somber, and civilized
3. Who sneaks out and covers Cosimo's tree with glue?
(c) the Cavalier
4. What does Cosimo's mother want to know about his teams?
(a) if they want to live in the trees with him
(b) if they feed him
(c) if they obey him
(d) if they're armed and doing maneuvers
5. Why are the Spaniards in the trees?
(a) they are waiting for their homes to be built
(b) they are exiles
(c) they have no homes
(d) they heard of Cosimo and want to try his life
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Cosimo befriend?
2. What do the burglars who tried to use Gian do to Cosimo?
3. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
4. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
5. What does Cosimo decide to build?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)