|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
(a) the possible mobility trees provide
(b) they are much older than people thought
(c) they are not healthy
(d) they are more species than known
2. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) Diego Sanchez Torio
(b) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(c) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
(d) Abbe Fensi Buccali
3. How does Cosimo get a winter coat?
(a) his mother sent one to him
(b) he stole it
(c) Viola gave him one
(d) he made it from animals he'd killed
4. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) at least four neighbors down
(b) beyond even Ombrossa
(c) close to the town
(d) mostly around his house and Viola's
5. Why are the Spaniards in the trees?
(a) they are waiting for their homes to be built
(b) they heard of Cosimo and want to try his life
(c) they have no homes
(d) they are exiles
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
2. How do the Spaniards appear to Cosimo?
3. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
4. Who sneaks out and covers Cosimo's tree with glue?
5. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)