|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to find the best fruit
(b) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(c) that the farmers are nice people
(d) how to move through the trees without going down
2. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
(a) keep his books
(b) protect his land
(c) control the peasants
(d) protect his wife
3. What has changed about the land the Baron wants Cosimo to rule some day?
(a) the organization of it
(b) the type of crops raised
(c) the type of families that live on it
(d) the people who live on it
4. How does Cosimo's family receive the news of his popularity?
(a) with indifference
(d) with anger
5. What color are Ursula's eyes?
(a) the color of periwinkles
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
2. What bothers Cosimo most about fig trees?
3. What do the Spainish men sit upon in the trees?
4. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
5. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)