|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viola say Cosimo's idea of love is?
(a) too loose
(b) mixed up
(c) very narrow
(d) old fashion
2. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
(a) tell him not to wake them up
(b) go to take the treasure
(c) go to arrest the Cavalier
(d) call the army
3. Why does Viola leave?
(a) she can't get Cosimo to understand her
(b) she gets bored
(c) she has estates she needs to care for
(d) she has a husband in Paris
4. What happens as the result of their argument?
(a) they get married
(b) Viola leaves and they never see each other again
(c) nothing, they go on as usual
(d) Cosimo moves into her house
5. What does Viola want Cosimo to allow?
(a) her multiple lovers
(b) not getting married
(c) her frequent trips away
(d) having children
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
2. How do the townspeople know Viola has left for a long absence?
3. What do the pirates do to the Cavalier?
4. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
5. Why is Biagio worried about Cosimo the night his father spoke with him?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)