|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
(a) for stealing clothing
(b) for stealing food
(c) making a spectacle of himself
(d) for riding a horse that wasn't his
2. What happens as the result of their argument?
(a) Viola leaves and they never see each other again
(b) they get married
(c) nothing, they go on as usual
(d) Cosimo moves into her house
3. What does Biagio bring Cosimo during the rainstorm?
(a) a rain coat
(b) an old army tent
(c) food and two umbrellas
(d) a waterproof sleeping bag
4. Why does Viola leave?
(a) she has estates she needs to care for
(b) she gets bored
(c) she can't get Cosimo to understand her
(d) she has a husband in Paris
5. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
(a) he wants a share of the cut
(b) he thinks it's exciting
(c) he thinks he's a traitor
(d) he wants to tell his father
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Biagio worried about Cosimo the night his father spoke with him?
2. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
3. How do the townspeople know Viola has left for a long absence?
4. What does Cosimo see pirates doing one night?
5. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)