|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does his uncle do when the pirates beginning running away?
(a) he kills the leader
(b) he climbs Cosimo's tree
(c) he runs with them
(d) he tries to escape too
2. What happens as the result of their argument?
(a) Cosimo moves into her house
(b) nothing, they go on as usual
(c) Viola leaves and they never see each other again
(d) they get married
3. Cosimo says love is best served when what is allowed?
(a) when the man is in charge
(b) when it is a monogamy
(c) each to remain themselves
(d) when they have children
4. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
(a) he is spying on them for the law
(b) he is independent of them
(c) he is their leader
(d) he hasn't met them
5. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
(a) go to take the treasure
(b) tell him not to wake them up
(c) go to arrest the Cavalier
(d) call the army
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Baron want Cosimo to come down from the trees?
2. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
3. What does Cosimo see pirates doing one night?
4. What does Viola want Cosimo to allow?
5. How do the townspeople know Viola has left for a long absence?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)