|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does his uncle do when the pirates beginning running away?
(a) he climbs Cosimo's tree
(b) he tries to escape too
(c) he runs with them
(d) he kills the leader
2. What does Viola say Cosimo's idea of love is?
(a) very narrow
(b) old fashion
(c) too loose
(d) mixed up
3. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
(a) he thinks it's exciting
(b) he wants a share of the cut
(c) he thinks he's a traitor
(d) he wants to tell his father
4. How do the townspeople know Viola has left for a long absence?
(a) they don't see her white horse
(b) when Cosimo is in the ilex tree
(c) the dog is in the tree
(d) Cosimo quits talking
5. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
(a) he is their leader
(b) he is spying on them for the law
(c) he is independent of them
(d) he hasn't met them
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the result of their argument?
2. Why does the Baron want Cosimo to come down from the trees?
3. What do the pirates do to the Cavalier?
4. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
5. What does Cosimo see pirates doing one night?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)