|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
(a) he hasn't met them
(b) he is spying on them for the law
(c) he is their leader
(d) he is independent of them
2. Why does Viola leave?
(a) she has estates she needs to care for
(b) she gets bored
(c) she can't get Cosimo to understand her
(d) she has a husband in Paris
3. Cosimo says love is best served when what is allowed?
(a) when they have children
(b) when the man is in charge
(c) when it is a monogamy
(d) each to remain themselves
4. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
(a) they exchange goods
(b) the townspeople split the treasure
(c) fighting breaks out
(d) they never meet
5. What does Viola say Cosimo's idea of love is?
(a) too loose
(b) old fashion
(c) mixed up
(d) very narrow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his uncle do when the pirates beginning running away?
2. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
3. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
4. Why is Biagio worried about Cosimo the night his father spoke with him?
5. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)