|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Viola leave?
(a) she can't get Cosimo to understand her
(b) she gets bored
(c) she has a husband in Paris
(d) she has estates she needs to care for
2. What does Biagio bring Cosimo during the rainstorm?
(a) food and two umbrellas
(b) a rain coat
(c) a waterproof sleeping bag
(d) an old army tent
3. What does his uncle do when the pirates beginning running away?
(a) he tries to escape too
(b) he runs with them
(c) he kills the leader
(d) he climbs Cosimo's tree
4. What does Viola say Cosimo's idea of love is?
(a) too loose
(b) very narrow
(c) mixed up
(d) old fashion
5. What happens as the result of their argument?
(a) they get married
(b) Viola leaves and they never see each other again
(c) Cosimo moves into her house
(d) nothing, they go on as usual
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the townspeople know Viola has left for a long absence?
2. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
3. Why is Biagio worried about Cosimo the night his father spoke with him?
4. What does Cosimo say about resuming his education?
5. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)