|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biagio bring Cosimo during the rainstorm?
(a) food and two umbrellas
(b) a waterproof sleeping bag
(c) an old army tent
(d) a rain coat
2. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
(a) he is independent of them
(b) he is their leader
(c) he hasn't met them
(d) he is spying on them for the law
3. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
(a) he thinks he's a traitor
(b) he thinks it's exciting
(c) he wants a share of the cut
(d) he wants to tell his father
4. Cosimo says love is best served when what is allowed?
(a) when it is a monogamy
(b) when they have children
(c) when the man is in charge
(d) each to remain themselves
5. What does Cosimo say about resuming his education?
(a) he won't do it
(b) he will come home in the fall
(c) he's willing to do it
(d) he will teach himself
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
2. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
3. Why does Viola leave?
4. What does Viola say Cosimo's idea of love is?
5. How do the townspeople know Viola has left for a long absence?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)