|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kayla in a dream she has after leaving the hospital?
2. Where does Eutonah's group live?
(a) In an abandoned ski resort.
(b) In a network of caves.
(c) Scattered throughout the forest.
(d) In the catacombs under New York City.
3. What does Mava urge Kayla to do?
(a) Set her broken arm and then run.
(c) Call Mava's daughter.
(d) Call an ambulance.
4. What does Katie say runs in her family?
(d) Mental illness.
5. What happens to Kayla one morning when she wakes up?
(a) She cries and cries and can't stop.
(b) She calls her grandfather.
(c) She has a vision of Eutonah.
(d) She tries to kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla wait for before going back to the cabin?
2. What do Mfumbe and Kayla discuss concerning the effects of cloning and genetic coding?
3. In which direction is the truck traveling?
4. What does Mfumbe try to steal that gets him caught?
5. What does Mfumbe give Kayla?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Kayla and Mfumbe arrive after three weeks? What visions does Kayla have there?
2. What prevents Mava and Tova from moving to Canada?
3. What does Kayla dream while sleeping in the woods?
4. What does Kayla admit to herself as she is leaving the hospital?
5. What vision does Kayla have one morning?
6. How does Kayla explain her need to use the e-card to the waitress in the diner?
7. What does Katie tell Kayla concerning the bar code?
8. Where is Mfumbe staying? What is discussed by Mfumbe and Kayla at breakfast?
9. Why does Kayla lie down in the woods and sleep after leaving the hospital?
10. What does Zekeal say Kayla should do?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)