|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla see on the table inside the cabin?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A gun.
(c) A piece of chicken.
(d) A newspaper with her picture.
2. What do Mfumbe's parents write to Kayla?
(a) That Mfumbe is living on his own now.
(b) That Mfumbe is in jail.
(c) That Mfumbe is dead.
(d) That Mfumbe is missing.
3. How does Katie know Kayla is over seventeen years of age?
(a) She's just guessing.
(b) From a newspaper article about Kayla.
(c) Kayla says so when she is still half drugged.
(d) From seeing her driver's license.
4. What does Mfumbe do the next morning after he and Kayla awaken?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Cooks breakfast.
(c) Looks up Kayla's name on the internet.
(d) Looks up Ashley's name on the internet.
5. What does Kayla wait for before going back to the cabin?
(a) For the occupants to fall asleep.
(b) For the occupants to leave.
(c) For a chance to learn more about the occupants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie say runs in her family?
2. Why does Kayla want to lie down and sleep instead of fleeing the hospital?
3. What wakes Kayla in the middle of the night?
4. Where does Mfumbe plan to take Kayla?
5. How does Kayla escape the attention of a police officer in the diner parking lot?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)