|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does August remove his tattoo?
(a) Cutting off his hand.
(b) Laser surgery.
(c) Burning his hand in a campfire.
2. Where was August working after high school?
(a) A nuclear power plant.
(b) A marine biology lab.
(c) A nuclear weapons plant.
(d) A biotech plant.
3. Where does Kayla see Zekeal?
(a) In a vision.
(b) Coming out of a library.
(c) Coming out of a grocery store.
(d) In a police car.
4. Who uses acid to remove a tattoo?
(a) Ashley before she kills herself.
(c) Tova and Mava.
5. What does Mfumbe try to steal that gets him caught?
(c) A small radio.
(d) Cold medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla do when she hears a door open?
2. What is the reason for Kayla's actions when comes upon a stream?
3. Why do they finally get off the truck?
4. For what does Kayla exchange her hospital gown?
5. About what do Mfumbe's parents say they are happy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nedra say on television?
2. After Kayla says goodbye to Katie, she goes to a diner. What does Kayla see on the diner's television?
3. How does Kayla explain her need to use the e-card to the waitress in the diner?
4. How does Mfumbe's father rationalize getting the tattoo?
5. What vision does Kayla have one morning?
6. How do Kayla and Mfumbe get a ride heading north? Why do they eventually have to give up the ride?
7. What does Kayla write to Amber?
8. What did Mava's and Tova's daughter warn them about? Why did the daughter treat her mother at home instead of in the hospital?
9. Where is Mfumbe staying? What is discussed by Mfumbe and Kayla at breakfast?
10. What does Kayla plan to do with the e-card she finds, and how does she feel about her plan?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)