|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college had offered Mfumbe a scholarship?
2. What does Kayla find in the pocket of what she's wearing?
(a) A love poem.
(b) A note.
(c) A picture.
(d) An e-card.
3. Whom does Kayla find in a group of people?
(a) Her older brother.
4. What does Mfumbe give Kayla?
(a) A few maps.
(b) Some e-credits.
(c) Some cell phone credits.
(d) Food and a soda.
5. What is Kayla hoping to find behind the building that she comes upon in the woods?
(a) A barn to sleep in for a while.
(b) A garden.
(c) A dumpster.
(d) Some clothes on a line so she can change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla suddenly realize?
2. What does Kayla realize may be futile?
3. Why did Katie say she does not have a tattoo?
4. What does Katie say runs in her family?
5. What does Kayla do as her hospital roommate is taken away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prevents Mava and Tova from moving to Canada?
2. What did Mava's and Tova's daughter warn them about? Why did the daughter treat her mother at home instead of in the hospital?
3. Why does Kayla lie down in the woods and sleep after leaving the hospital?
4. What does Zekeal say Kayla should do?
5. What does Kayla plan to do with the e-card she finds, and how does she feel about her plan?
6. Where do Kayla and Mfumbe arrive after three weeks? What visions does Kayla have there?
7. What does Mava urge Kayla to do after the car accident? Why is Kayla conflicted about this?
8. What does Katie tell Kayla concerning the bar code?
9. How does Kayla connect with Mfumbe again?
10. Where are Mava and Tova moving? How does the move affect Kayla's plans?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)