|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Mfumbe is being arrested?
(a) He hits a cop in his effort to escape.
(b) He helps Kayla get away.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is knocked unconscious by a zealous cop.
2. In her dream, what does Kayla say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A hermit.
(b) An artist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A singer.
3. While in the diner, what does Kayla consider doing?
(a) Calling her grandfather.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Turning herself in to the authorities.
(d) Calling Zekeal.
4. How does Kayla pay for her dinner?
(a) The waitress tells her to forget it.
(b) The robotic cashier.
(c) She doesn't.
(d) The elderly couple pays for it.
5. Where does Tova and Mava's daughter live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nedra say on television about Kayla?
2. What does Kayla do when she comes to a stream?
3. Why does Kayla want to lie down and sleep instead of fleeing the hospital?
4. What does Kayla realize may be futile?
5. What happens when Kayla starts to run away from the wreck?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who finds Kayla? What does this person tell Kayla?
2. How does Kayla explain her need to use the e-card to the waitress in the diner?
3. How does Kayla connect with Mfumbe again?
4. Where are Mava and Tova moving? How does the move affect Kayla's plans?
5. Why does Kayla lie down in the woods and sleep after leaving the hospital?
6. What vision does Kayla have one morning?
7. What does Kayla write to Amber?
8. After Kayla says goodbye to Katie, she goes to a diner. What does Kayla see on the diner's television?
9. Why does Mfumbe decide to steal some medicine?
10. What does Kayla dream while sleeping in the woods?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)