|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katie know Kayla is over seventeen years of age?
(a) From a newspaper article about Kayla.
(b) From seeing her driver's license.
(c) She's just guessing.
(d) Kayla says so when she is still half drugged.
2. On what does Nedra blame Mfumbe's current legal status?
(a) Kayla's influence.
(b) His parents.
3. Into what does Tova crash the car?
(a) A tree.
(b) A pond.
(c) A barrier.
(d) A ditch.
4. What does Mfumbe do the next morning after he and Kayla awaken?
(a) Cooks breakfast.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Looks up Kayla's name on the internet.
(d) Looks up Ashley's name on the internet.
5. What does Kayla do as her hospital roommate is taken away?
(a) Calls her mother's sister.
(b) Forces herself to stand.
(c) Calls her grandfather.
(d) Calls Zekeal on her cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the diner, what does Kayla consider doing?
2. Where do Mfumbe and Kayla end up?
3. How is Tova planning to get through another tollbooth?
4. Why did Katie say she does not have a tattoo?
5. Who uses acid to remove a tattoo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Mfumbe staying? What is discussed by Mfumbe and Kayla at breakfast?
2. What does Nedra say on television?
3. What vision does Kayla have the morning after their first night of traveling northward?
4. What does Kayla write to Amber?
5. Why does Mfumbe decide to steal some medicine?
6. Why does Kayla lie down in the woods and sleep after leaving the hospital?
7. What does Kayla admit to herself as she is leaving the hospital?
8. What vision does Kayla have one morning?
9. Where are Mava and Tova moving? How does the move affect Kayla's plans?
10. What does Kayla dream while sleeping in the woods?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)