|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Tova crash the car?
(a) A barrier.
(b) A pond.
(c) A tree.
(d) A ditch.
2. What was August told to do by his employers?
(a) Keep a record of anyone who seems suspicious at work.
(b) Quit school and live at the facility.
(c) Lie to investigators.
(d) Deliberately skew some test results.
3. Where are Tova and Mava headed?
(c) They are not sure yet.
4. What is Kayla relieved about as a few days go by?
(a) Mfumbe finally contacts her.
(b) The story about her becomes a brief paragraph in the back pages.
(c) Mava and Tova are preparing to leave.
(d) The police do not trace her computer usage.
5. What does Mava say when Kayla says she can't leave her?
(a) Kayla cannot do anything for them.
(b) Kayla is an angel who must fly for now.
(c) Kayla is young and has a life ahead of her if she escapes.
(d) Kayla is of the light and must be free to fight the dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Kayla find in a group of people?
2. What does Katie say runs in her family?
3. What does Kayla see on the television in the cabin?
4. What does Mfumbe tell Kayla in a vision?
5. Why is Kayla hesitant about taking Mava's suggestion?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Kayla says goodbye to Katie, she goes to a diner. What does Kayla see on the diner's television?
2. How do Kayla and Mfumbe escape the Global-1 officers?
3. What does Kayla find as she follows a stream in the woods?
4. What does Nedra say about Mfume in a letter to the editor?
5. Where are Mava and Tova moving? How does the move affect Kayla's plans?
6. Who finds Kayla? What does this person tell Kayla?
7. How does Mfumbe's father rationalize getting the tattoo?
8. How does Kayla find a way to leave the hospital?
9. Why does Mfumbe decide to steal some medicine?
10. What does Katie tell Kayla concerning the bar code?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)