|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla do in the vision she has at Zekeal's place?
(a) Persuade people to remove their tattoos.
(b) Blow up the President's home.
(c) Persuade the pilot to leave the area.
(d) Blow up a bar code records repository.
2. How does Kayla's father supposedly die?
(b) Accidental drowning.
(c) Heart attack.
3. According to Ashley, what happens to the newborns at the hospital where she works?
(a) They are being swapped around without the parents knowing it.
(b) They are being screened for AIDS.
(c) They are receiving ID chips.
(d) They are being racially culled.
4. Who works at the place where Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
(b) Kayla's uncle.
(c) Amber's father.
5. What else happens when someone gets the tattoo?
(a) An iris imprinting.
(b) A blood test.
(c) A full-body scan.
(d) A microchip is implanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Kayla and Amber when Kayla has a vision?
2. Where does Zekeal take Kayla after seeing her at the location in question fifty-seven?
3. Who is Amber Thorn?
4. According to the newspaper's story, why was the person killed?
5. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kayla read about Louden Waters?
2. What does Allyson say about insurance companies and genetic coding?
3. What makes Kayla decide not to get the tattoo?
4. When Kayla arrives at his apartment, how does Zekeal explain what he is reading?
5. What does Kayla learn about Zekeal when she is at his place and he is in the shower?
6. What happens to babies whose genetic code indicates a possible future health problem?
7. What does Kayla learn from her counselor about the possibility of her attending art school?
8. What is Kayla reluctant to reveal about her tardiness to a meeting?
9. What does Gene tell Kayla about his work?
10. According to Ashley, what is the hospital doing?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)