|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Amber and Kayla hear as they are running away from the post office?
(a) An helicopter.
2. What kind of job does the person in question question thirty-four perform?
(a) Maintenance worker.
(b) Window clerk.
(d) Tattoo artist.
3. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
(a) About her desire to go to art school.
(b) About her parents unwillingness to sign her college applications.
(c) About the fact that Mfumbe asked her out on a date.
(d) About the scholarship.
4. Who works at the meeting place referenced in question thirty-three?
(a) Amber's father.
(b) Kayla's uncle.
5. What does Ashley tell Kayla to do?
(a) Join the youth rebellion.
(b) Don't get the tattoo.
(c) Think very hard before getting the tattoo.
(d) Get the tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kayla unlikely to qualify for a scholarship?
2. What does Gene think of the tattoos?
3. In Chapter Five, what is special about the day when Kayla wakes one morning?
4. What does Amber give Kayla at school?
5. What happens just when Kayla is about to accept being tattooed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Kayla sorry she used the computer where she is staying?
2. What vision does Kayla have one morning?
3. What is Kayla's vision when she is cleaning the blood stains from the bathtub?
4. What is on the television in the diner Kayla enters after she says goodbye to Katie?
5. What does Mava urge Kayla to do after the car accident, and why is Kayla conflicted about this?
6. What does Kayla watch happen next door on the evening of her seventeenth birthday?
7. What does Kayla agree to do on her seventeenth birthday?
8. Who finds Kayla and what does the person tell Kayla?
9. When Kayla arrives at his apartment, how does Zekeal explain what he is reading ?
10. What are Amber's parents fighting about when Kayla arrives at their house?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)