|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Amber know in Nevada?
(a) No one.
(b) Her great-grandmother.
(c) Her best friend from elementary school.
(d) A cousin.
2. What does Mfumbe Taylor do when Kayla is still in the stairwell?
(a) Tells her to move out of the way.
(b) Drops a book and almost hits her.
(c) Trips over her feet.
(d) Makes a sarcastic remark to Kayla.
3. Amber argues in favor of ___________________.
(a) The tattoo.
(b) Mfumbe as a boyfriend.
(c) Having her grandparents convince her parents to sign the applications.
(d) Going to film school instead of a traditional college.
4. What does Ashley tell Kayla to do?
(a) Think very hard before getting the tattoo.
(b) Join the youth rebellion.
(c) Don't get the tattoo.
(d) Get the tattoo.
5. What does Gene think of the tattoos?
(a) They are evil.
(b) They are a means of helping people in distress.
(c) They are necessary for crowd control.
(d) They are a great convenience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nedra covered in when she arrives at the meeting?
2. Who or what is at Kayla's house when she gets home?
3. What does the doctor at the hospital insist they do with Kayla?
4. What is Gene's job?
5. According to Amber, what does not hurt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Amber's parents fighting about when Kayla arrives at their house?
2. What petition does Mfumbe ask Kayla and Amber to sign?
3. What is happening when Kayla arrives home from the mall?
4. What does the doctor at the hospital say he must do to Kayla?
5. What does Kayla read about Louden Waters?
6. What does Kayla learn about Zekeal when she is at his place and he is in the shower?
7. What does Kayla ask the guidance counselor concerning his tattoo? What is his reply?
8. According to Ashley, what is the hospital doing?
9. What happens when Kayla tries to access her father's files after her mother leaves? Who helps her?
10. According to the Tribune E-Journal, what happened to Kayla's father?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)