|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the consequence of Amber's father's defective tattoo?
(a) He is rejected for a home loan.
(b) He is asked to have the tattoo redone.
(c) He is arrested for fraud.
(d) He is arrested for tampering with the tattoo.
2. What does Zekeal tell Kayla about Nedra when Kayla meets him outside of the warehouse?
(a) That he and Nedra have broken up.
(b) That Nedra has given the CIA all their names.
(c) That Nedra is using an alias.
(d) That Nedra is a government agent.
3. What do Young's opponents say about those who are opposed to bar code tattoos?
(a) The opponents are uninformed.
(b) The opponents are people who would not benefit from the tattoo system.
(c) The opponents are just young rebels.
(d) The opponents are anarchist hippes.
4. What does Kayla reveal that she learned?
(a) About a resistance group in the mountains of Colorado.
(b) About the government's push to deport people who are not tattooed.
(c) About a resistance group in Nevada.
(d) About her father's file.
5. Where does Zekeal take Kayla after seeing her at the location in question fifty-seven?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To his house.
(c) To a secret meeting.
(d) To her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of job does the person in question question thirty-four perform?
2. What does Kayla's counselor say is a matter of convenience?
3. For whose death does Zekeal offer condolences to Kayla?
4. What does Kayla want to do but does not when Mfumbe asks her something?
5. What does Kayla do in the stairwell after she leaves the counselor's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kayla dream while sleeping in the woods?
2. What does the Tribune E-Journal say about Kayla's father?
3. What does Kayla read about Louden Waters?
4. How do Kayla and Mjumbe escape the Global-1 officers?
5. Where is Mfumbe staying and what do he and Kayla discuss as they are eating breakfast the next morning?
6. What does Kayla do after leaving the guidance counselor's office, and who wants to help her?
7. What does Nedra say when she comes on the television?
8. What does Gene say about his work? How he feels about it?
9. What does Kayla admit to herself as she is leaving the hospital?
10. What does the doctor at the hospital say he must do to Kayla?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)