|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Amber Thorn?
(a) Kayla's best friend.
(b) Kayla's brother's girlfriend.
(c) Mfumbe's sister.
(d) Kayla's cousin.
2. What does Kayla's counselor say is a matter of convenience?
(a) The bar code tattoo.
(b) Doing all his shopping at the State store.
(c) Walking to his job.
(d) Living at the bachelor quarters at the school.
3. What is Zekeal's explanation for the email?
(a) He is a double agent.
(b) He was planning to tell Kayla.
(c) It was sent to him in error.
(d) He hopes to subvert Tattoo Gen from the inside.
4. What does Kayla want to buy for Amber's birthday?
(a) A sitting for a video.
(b) A meal chip.
(c) A music chip.
(d) A new movie.
5. Amber argues in favor of ___________________.
(a) Mfumbe as a boyfriend.
(b) Having her grandparents convince her parents to sign the applications.
(c) Going to film school instead of a traditional college.
(d) The tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what is special about a particular morning when Kayla wakes up?
2. What neighbor of Kayla's is arrested?
3. What has Amber done concerning Kayla?
4. Who is Gene Drake?
5. Why is Kayla unlikely to qualify for a scholarship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Gene Drake shot and killed?
2. When Kayla arrives at his apartment, how does Zekeal explain what he is reading?
3. Where do Amber's parents decide to move? Why does Amber have to go with them?
4. Which club is Kayla trying to find? Who takes her there?
5. What happens when Kayla tries to access her father's files after her mother leaves? Who helps her?
6. Where does Zekeal take Kayla after they have been to the Lobo2MeClub?
7. What is Kayla reluctant to reveal about her tardiness to a meeting?
8. What does Gene tell Kayla about his work?
9. What does Kayla ask the guidance counselor concerning his tattoo? What is his reply?
10. Kayla's mother finds Joseph Reed's file. What does the file say about his genetic code?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)