|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla suggest are related?
(a) Cloning and tattooing.
(b) Tattooing and the Bull market.
(c) Cloning and the religious right.
(d) Tattooing and the radical left.
2. What does Zekeal tell Kayla about Nedra when Kayla meets him outside of the warehouse?
(a) Nedra is using an alias.
(b) Nedra has given the CIA all their names.
(c) He and Nedra have broken up.
(d) Nedra is a government agent.
3. What did Kayla see next door on the night the person whose death was reported in the newspaper was killed?
(a) A search of the deceased's house.
(b) A fight between a husband and wife.
(c) A fight between a boy and his parents.
(d) A party at the neighbor's house.
4. Why does Kayla decide not to have the tattoo?
(a) She is angry with Amber.
(b) Because of her vision.
(c) Her boyfriend convinced her to wait.
(d) She's afraid of infection.
5. What does Ashley tell Kayla to do?
(a) Don't get the tattoo.
(b) Get the tattoo.
(c) Join the youth rebellion.
(d) Think very hard before getting the tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
2. Why does David Young resign from his political position?
3. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
4. Where does Zekeal take Kayla after seeing her at the location in question fifty-seven?
5. According to Ashley, what is the cause of Joseph's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Amber's parents fighting about when Kayla arrives at their house?
2. According to Ashley, what is the hospital doing?
3. Why are Amber and her parents living in the Route Nine Motor Inn?
4. What does Kayla learn from her counselor about the possibility of her attending art school?
5. What does Kayla do after leaving the guidance counselor's office? Who shows concern for her?
6. What vision does Kayla have when she is cleaning the blood stains from the bathtub?
7. What does Amber say about her tattoo?
8. What does Kayla ask the guidance counselor concerning his tattoo? What is his reply?
9. According to the Tribune E-Journal, what happened to Kayla's father?
10. What happens to babies whose genetic code indicates a possible future health problem?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)