|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
(a) About her parents' attitude.
(b) About the scholarship.
(c) About her fight with Mfumbe.
(d) About her low grades.
2. What does Kayla suggest for her and Amber to do?
(a) Drive to Denver.
(b) Drive to Las Vegas.
(c) Find a place to live together.
(d) Find out if the thrift shop will hire Amber.
3. What else happens when someone gets the tattoo?
(a) An iris imprinting.
(b) A full-body scan.
(c) A blood test.
(d) A microchip is implanted.
4. What happens just when Kayla is about to accept being tattooed?
(a) She has a vision.
(b) Zekeal arrives.
(c) There is a loud crashing noise.
(d) The patient in the bed next to her dies.
5. How does Zekeal help Kayla when he arrives at her house?
(a) He moves the living room furniture.
(b) He hacks back into her father's file.
(c) He bathes her dog.
(d) He finishes her calculus homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amber have to go with her parents?
2. Whose killing is reported by the newspaper?
3. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
4. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
5. What law does the government pass?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kayla learn Amber has done on the morning of Kayla's seventeenth birthday?
2. What is the proposal Senator David Young opposes? What do those who support the proposal say about Young's opposition?
3. What makes Kayla decide not to get the tattoo?
4. Kayla's mother finds Joseph Reed's file. What does the file say about his genetic code?
5. According to Ashley, what is the hospital doing?
6. What vision does Kayla have when she is cleaning the blood stains from the bathtub?
7. What does Allyson say about insurance companies and genetic coding?
8. What does Gene tell Kayla about his work?
9. What does Amber say about her tattoo?
10. What is happening when Kayla arrives home from the mall?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)