Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla do in the stairwell after she leaves the counselor's office?
(a) Calls her mother.
(b) Throws her books down.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
2. What do Young's opponents say about those who are opposed to bar code tattoos?
(a) The opponents are uninformed.
(b) The opponents are anarchist hippes.
(c) The opponents are just young rebels.
(d) The opponents are people who would not benefit from the tattoo system.
3. What does Amber give Kayla at school?
(a) An application for a tattoo.
(b) A sympathy card.
(c) An article on the advantages of tattoos.
(d) An article on the evils of tattoos.
4. What is the consequence of Amber's father's defective tattoo?
(a) He is rejected for a home loan.
(b) He is arrested for fraud.
(c) He is arrested for tampering with the tattoo.
(d) He is asked to have the tattoo redone.
5. Why is the person(s) living at the Motor Inn?
(a) The person(s) had a fight with their parents.
(b) The person(s) is/are unemployed
(c) The person(s) is/are the manager(s) of the Motor Inn.
(d) The person(s) have been kicked out of their home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
2. What does Kayla suggest she and Amber do?
3. What is Zekeal reading when Kayla gets to his apartment?
4. What law does the government pass?
5. What does Ashley tell Kayla to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kayla ask the guidance counselor concerning his tattoo, and what is his reply?
2. Where do Amber's parents decide to move and why does Amber have to go with them?
3. What does Ashley say the hospital is doing?
4. Why did Mfumbe decide to leave home and why was his departure more a choice than a necessity?
5. What does Kayla agree to do on her seventeenth birthday?
6. What does Nedra say about Mfume in a letter to the editor?
7. Why does Kayla lie down in the woods and sleep after leaving the hospital?
8. What does Allyson say about insurance companies and genetic coding?
9. What happens when Kayla tries to access her father's files after her mother leaves, and who helps her?
10. How do Kayla and Mjumbe escape the Global-1 officers?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)