|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What e-mail does Kayla find in Zekeal's in-box?
(a) One with congratuations from the Tattoo Gen organization.
(b) One from Nedra saying where Zekeal can meet her in Nevada.
(c) One from a CIA agent offering Zekeal a job.
(d) One from Nedra saying she is pregnant.
2. Who is Amber Thorn?
(a) Mfumbe's sister.
(b) Kayla's cousin.
(c) Kayla's brother's girlfriend.
(d) Kayla's best friend.
3. What neighbor of Kayla's is arrested?
(a) A young, foreign student.
(b) An elderly man who had been on the lam for years.
(c) No one.
(d) The deceased's roommate.
4. What does Kayla search for in the warehouse district?
(a) A club.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) Another job.
(d) Her father's new place of employment.
5. The same night that the person in question forty-three was killed, what did Kayla watch going on next door ?
(a) A fight between a boy and his parents.
(b) A party at the neighbor's house.
(c) A search of the deceased's house.
(d) A fight between a husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
2. What does Kayla want to buy for Amber's birthday?
3. What is Nedra covered in when she arrives at the meeting?
4. What does Kayla realize if she gets a tattoo?
5. What does Kayla decide to do for the rest of the day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie tell Kayla concerning the bar code?
2. Where do Kayla and Mfumbe arrive after three weeks and what visions does Kayla have there?
3. What does Gene say about his work? How he feels about it?
4. What does Kayla watch happen next door on the evening of her seventeenth birthday?
5. What is the proposal Senator David Young opposes and what do those who support the proposal say about Young's opposition?
6. What did Mava and Tova's daughter warn them about and why did the daughter treat her mother at home instead of in the hospital?
7. Why does Mfumbe decide to steal some medicine?
8. What does Allyson say about insurance companies and genetic coding?
9. What happens when Kayla tries to access her father's files after her mother leaves, and who helps her?
10. When Kayla arrives at his apartment, how does Zekeal explain what he is reading ?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)