|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla suggest are related?
(a) Cloning and tattooing.
(b) Cloning and the religious right.
(c) Tattooing and the Bull market.
(d) Tattooing and the radical left.
2. Why is a particular character in the story residing at the Route Nine Motor Inn?
(a) The person has been evicted from their home.
(b) The person is evading the law.
(c) The person is unemployed.
(d) The person manages the motel.
3. What is the consequence of Amber's father's defective tattoo?
(a) He is arrested for tampering with the tattoo.
(b) He is rejected for a home loan.
(c) He is arrested for fraud.
(d) He is asked to have the tattoo redone.
4. What does Ashley tell Kayla to do?
(a) Join the youth rebellion.
(b) Think very hard before getting the tattoo.
(c) Don't get the tattoo.
(d) Get the tattoo.
5. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
(a) Global-1 offices.
(b) The library.
(c) The mall.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amber have that Kayla does not?
2. Whom does Amber know in Nevada?
3. In her vision, where does Kayla see herself?
4. According to Amber, what does not hurt?
5. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Amber's parents decide to move? Why does Amber have to go with them?
2. What does Kayla ask the guidance counselor concerning his tattoo? What is his reply?
3. According to Ashley, what is the hospital doing?
4. What does Kayla watch happen next door on the evening of her seventeenth birthday?
5. What does Kayla learn about Zekeal when she is at his place and he is in the shower?
6. According to the Tribune E-Journal, what happened to Kayla's father?
7. Which club is Kayla trying to find? Who takes her there?
8. What does Kayla read about Louden Waters?
9. Where does Zekeal take Kayla after they have been to the Lobo2MeClub?
10. What petition does Mfumbe ask Kayla and Amber to sign?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)