|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David Young resign from his political position?
(a) To protest to the new law about tattoos.
(b) His wife is dying.
(c) He wants to form a new resistance movement.
(d) He is ill.
2. What does Kayla reveal that she learned?
(a) About her father's file.
(b) About a resistance group in the mountains of Colorado.
(c) About the government's push to deport people who are not tattooed.
(d) About a resistance group in Nevada.
3. What is Zekeal's explanation for the email?
(a) He hopes to subvert Tattoo Gen from the inside.
(b) It was sent to him in error.
(c) He is a double agent.
(d) He was planning to tell Kayla.
4. What does Kayla not want to reveal about being late to the meeting?
(a) She was dealing with her brother who had used cocaine.
(b) She was trying to decide if she wanted to come to the meeting.
(c) She was dealing with her drunken mother.
(d) She was interrogated by government agents.
5. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
(a) Global-1 offices.
(b) The police station.
(c) The library.
(d) The mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla decide to do for the rest of the day?
2. Where does August suggest the group might meet up if they have to leave their homes?
3. What does Amber give Kayla at school?
4. In what year does Kayla's father die?
5. What does Kayla refrain from doing when Mfumbe asks her something?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Amber's parents fighting about when Kayla arrives at their house?
2. Where do Amber's parents decide to move? Why does Amber have to go with them?
3. What does Kayla read about Louden Waters?
4. Why is Gene Drake shot and killed?
5. What is Kayla reluctant to reveal about her tardiness to a meeting?
6. What does Kayla learn about Zekeal when she is at his place and he is in the shower?
7. What does Kayla learn Amber has done on the morning of Kayla's seventeenth birthday?
8. Kayla's mother finds Joseph Reed's file. What does the file say about his genetic code?
9. What vision does Kayla have when she is cleaning the blood stains from the bathtub?
10. Why are Amber and her parents living in the Route Nine Motor Inn?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)