|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kayla unlikely to qualify for a scholarship?
(a) Her grades in computer class are too low.
(b) Her classes were not advanced.
(c) Her parents have too much money.
(d) Her art classes are not varied enough.
2. How does Zekeal help Kayla when he arrives at her house?
(a) He hacks back into her father's file.
(b) He finishes her calculus homework.
(c) He bathes her dog.
(d) He moves the living room furniture.
3. When does Kayla have another vision?
(a) At her father's funeral.
(b) At her tattoo party.
(c) While sleeping.
(d) While cleaning bloodstains in the bathroom.
4. Who is living at the Route Nine Motor Inn?
(a) Kayla's older brother.
(b) Amber and her parents.
(c) Gene Drake's former roommate.
(d) Kayla's grandfather.
5. According to Ashley, what is the cause of Joseph's death?
(a) A mixture of prescription drugs.
(b) The bar code.
(c) A protest over the direction society is taking.
(d) Weak heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla decide to do for the rest of the day?
2. What is Gene's job?
3. What e-mail does Kayla find in Zekeal's inbox?
4. According to Ashley, what happens to the newborns at the hospital where she works?
5. Who or what is at Kayla's house when she gets home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kayla learn Amber has done on the morning of Kayla's seventeenth birthday?
2. What happens to babies whose genetic code indicates a possible future health problem?
3. What is happening when Kayla arrives home from the mall?
4. What does Kayla read about Louden Waters?
5. Where does Zekeal take Kayla after they have been to the Lobo2MeClub?
6. According to the Tribune E-Journal, what happened to Kayla's father?
7. What does Kayla learn from her counselor about the possibility of her attending art school?
8. Why is Gene Drake shot and killed?
9. What does Kayla ask the guidance counselor concerning his tattoo? What is his reply?
10. Which club is Kayla trying to find? Who takes her there?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)