|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amber ask Kayla to come to where she is staying?
(a) So Amber can introduce Kayla to Amber's good-looking cousin who is visiting.
(b) So Amber can say goodbye to Kayla.
(c) So Kayla can help Amber with an art project.
(d) So Kayla can take Amber to the thrift shop.
2. Why does David Young resign from his political position?
(a) He wants to form a new resistance movement.
(b) To protest to the new law about tattoos.
(c) He is ill.
(d) His wife is dying.
3. What does Ashley tell Kayla to do?
(a) Join the youth rebellion.
(b) Think very hard before getting the tattoo.
(c) Get the tattoo.
(d) Don't get the tattoo.
4. What does Kayla do in the vision she has a Zekeal's place?
(a) Persuade people to remove their tattoos.
(b) Persuade the pilot to leave the area.
(c) Blow up the President's home.
(d) Blow up a bar code records repository.
5. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
(a) About her desire to go to art school.
(b) About her parents unwillingness to sign her college applications.
(c) About the scholarship.
(d) About the fact that Mfumbe asked her out on a date.
6. Who is Amber Thorn?
(a) Mfumbe's sister.
(b) Kayla's best friend.
(c) Kayla's brother's girlfriend.
(d) Kayla's cousin.
7. For whose death does Zekeal offer condolences to Kayla?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her cat.
8. How does Zekeal help Kayla when he arrives at her house?
(a) He bathes her dog.
(b) He move the living room furniture.
(c) He finishes her calculus homework.
(d) He hacks back into her father's file.
9. Why does Amber have to go with her parents?
(a) Her mother is very ill.
(b) They have to use her barcode for expenses.
(c) She is still a minor.
(d) She has to watch her younger siblings while they look for jobs.
10. What does Ashley say is happening to the healthy babies at the hospital?
(a) They are being sent to training schools and their parents told they are dead.
(b) They are being "adopted" by the State.
(c) They are being genetically enhanced.
(d) They are being swapped to the best parents.
11. How does Kayla's father ostensibly die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Accidental drowning.
12. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Hodgkin's disease.
13. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
(a) Being drunk and falling in the water.
(b) Not having gone to a doctor in a number of years.
(c) Breathing poor air in the mines.
(d) Depression about being passed over for promotion.
14. What does Kayla want to buy for Amber's birthday?
(a) A meal chip.
(b) A new movie.
(c) A sitting for a video.
(d) A music chip.
15. What does Kayla reveal that she learned?
(a) About the government's push to deport people who are not tattooed.
(b) About a resistance group in Nevada.
(c) About her father's file.
(d) About a resistance group in the mountains of Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Kayla want to attend?
2. What kind of job does the person in question question thirty-four perform?
3. What is Zekeal's explanation for the email?
4. From what illness did Kayla's paternal grandmother suffer?
5. What is Nedra covered in when she arrives at the meeting?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)