|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the newspaper's story, why was the person killed?
(a) His wife thought he was cheating.
(b) He created a ruckus about tattoos.
(c) Her husband was angry and killed her.
(d) He was in the line of fire for another target.
2. Why are Amber's parents feeling stressed about a planned move?
(a) They don't have enough money for the moving costs.
(b) They now have nowhere to live.
(c) They are moving into an area that is considered unsafe.
(d) They want to buy new furnishings but do not have the money.
3. How is the killing justified?
(a) Drake reached into his pocket.
(b) The deceased reached towards the glove box of his car.
(c) The deceased deserved it.
(d) The deceased was pointing a gun at the killer(s).
4. What does Kayla discover when she gets to work?
(a) They are having a big special event.
(b) She's been fired.
(c) The place is closed.
(d) She has a new boss.
5. What does Kayla do in the vision she has at Zekeal's place?
(a) Blow up the President's home.
(b) Persuade people to remove their tattoos.
(c) Persuade the pilot to leave the area.
(d) Blow up a bar code records repository.
6. Why does Amber have to go with her parents?
(a) They have to use her barcode for expenses.
(b) She has to watch her younger siblings while they look for jobs.
(c) She is still a minor.
(d) Her mother is very ill.
7. What is Gene's job?
(a) Window clerk.
(c) Maintenance worker.
(d) Tattoo artist.
8. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
(a) The providers could use coding to determine fee schedules.
(b) She does not mention genetic coding in her talk.
(c) The providers could use genetic coding as a basis for denying insurance.
(d) The providers could plan ahead financially if they knew the types of illnesses the people they insure might have.
9. What does Zekeal tell Kayla about Nedra when Kayla meets him outside of the warehouse?
(a) Nedra is a government agent.
(b) He and Nedra have broken up.
(c) Nedra is using an alias.
(d) Nedra has given the CIA all their names.
10. Against what does Senator David Young speak?
(a) Requiring children who attend public school to be bar coded.
(b) The public assistance proposal.
(c) Requiring children under the age of eighteen to be bar coded.
(d) The whole bar code system.
11. What happens just when Kayla is about to accept being tattooed?
(a) She has a vision.
(b) Zekeal arrives.
(c) The patient in the bed next to her dies.
(d) There is a loud crashing noise.
12. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
(a) Being drunk and falling in the water.
(b) Depression about being passed over for promotion.
(c) Not having gone to a doctor in a number of years.
(d) Breathing poor air in the mines.
13. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Hodgkin's disease.
(d) Heart disease.
14. What is Kayla's mother looking at on the computer?
(a) A list of agents who will help people re-locate out of the country.
(b) Pictures of Kayla's father as a boy.
(c) A database file on her father.
(d) A list of illegal activities being carried out by the government.
15. Where is Kayla when a plane flies overhead and drops bombs?
(a) At school.
(b) In a vision.
(c) At home.
(d) At the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works at the place where Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
2. Why does David Young resign from his political position?
3. What does Kayla decide to do for the rest of the day?
4. According to Amber, what does not hurt?
5. According to Ashley, what is happening to the healthy babies at the hospital?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)