|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ashley, what is the cause of Joseph's death?
(a) Weak heart.
(b) The bar code.
(c) A mixture of prescription drugs.
(d) A protest over the direction society is taking.
2. How is the killing justified?
(a) The deceased deserved it.
(b) The deceased reached towards the glove box of his car.
(c) Drake reached into his pocket.
(d) The deceased was pointing a gun at the killer(s).
3. How does Kayla's father supposedly die?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Accidental drowning.
4. Whose killing is reported by the newspaper?
(a) Amber's father.
(b) The President.
(c) Gene Drake.
(d) One of Kayla's classmates.
5. From what illness did Kayla's paternal grandmother suffer?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
6. How does Zekeal help Kayla when he arrives at her house?
(a) He moves the living room furniture.
(b) He hacks back into her father's file.
(c) He bathes her dog.
(d) He finishes her calculus homework.
7. What is Kayla's mother looking at on the computer?
(a) A list of agents who will help people re-locate out of the country.
(b) A database file on her father.
(c) A list of illegal activities being carried out by the government.
(d) Pictures of Kayla's father as a boy.
8. What does Kayla realize will happen if she gets a tattoo?
(a) She will at least be able to function in society.
(b) Zekeal will love her.
(c) Her future is over.
(d) She will not have to run anymore.
9. Who or what is at Kayla's house when she gets home?
(b) A crowd of people.
(d) A fire truck.
10. Where is Kayla when a plane flies overhead and drops bombs?
(a) In a vision.
(b) At home.
(c) At the library.
(d) At school.
11. What happens just when Kayla is about to accept being tattooed?
(a) The patient in the bed next to her dies.
(b) She has a vision.
(c) There is a loud crashing noise.
(d) Zekeal arrives.
12. What does Kayla reveal that she learned?
(a) About a resistance group in Nevada.
(b) About the government's push to deport people who are not tattooed.
(c) About her father's file.
(d) About a resistance group in the mountains of Colorado.
13. What happens if the hospital determines a child may have a future problem?
(a) They work to change the genes of the child.
(b) They give the parents the option of letting their child die.
(c) They actively or passively kill the child..
(d) They send the child for rehabilitation.
14. What does Kayla discover when she gets to work?
(a) She has a new boss.
(b) She's been fired.
(c) The place is closed.
(d) They are having a big special event.
15. Where does Kayla find a job?
(a) An ice cream drive in.
(b) A thrift shop.
(c) A re-cycle center.
(d) An art supply shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Amber done concerning Kayla?
2. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
3. What does Kayla search for in the warehouse district?
4. What does Kayla think has caused her family life to deteriorate?
5. Where are Kayla and Amber when Kayla has a vision?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)