|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works at the meeting place referenced in question thirty-three?
(a) Kayla's uncle.
(c) Amber's father.
2. What does Kayla suggest are related?
(a) Cloning and tattooing.
(b) Cloning and the religious right.
(c) Tattooing and the radical left.
(d) Tattooing and the Bull market.
3. What does Kayla do in the stairwell after she leaves the counselor's office?
(a) Calls her mother.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Throws her books down.
4. What is the consequence of Amber's father's defective tattoo?
(a) He is arrested for tampering with the tattoo.
(b) He is arrested for fraud.
(c) He is rejected for a home loan.
(d) He is asked to have the tattoo redone.
5. What does Kayla decide to do for the rest of the day?
(a) Skip school.
(b) Study in the library.
(c) Find her brother and talk to him.
(d) Work on her applications for college.
6. Where are Kayla and Amber when Kayla has a vision?
(a) Signing classmates' yearbooks.
(b) Standing in a line at the Global-1 office.
(c) Shopping at the mall.
(d) Arguing with Amber's father.
7. What neighbor of Kayla's is arrested?
(a) A young, foreign student.
(b) No one.
(c) An elderly man who had been on the lam for years.
(d) The deceased's roommate.
8. What does Gene think of the tattoos?
(a) They are a great convenience.
(b) They are necessary for crowd control.
(c) They are a means of helping people in distress.
(d) They are evil.
9. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Hodgkin's disease.
10. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
(a) About the scholarship.
(b) About her desire to go to art school.
(c) About her parents unwillingness to sign her college applications.
(d) About the fact that Mfumbe asked her out on a date.
11. Why are Amber's parents feeling stressed about a planned move?
(a) They want to buy new furnishings but do not have the money.
(b) They are moving into an area that is considered unsafe.
(c) They don't have enough money for the moving costs.
(d) They now have nowhere to live.
12. What has Amber done concerning Kayla?
(a) Told Kayla they can no longer be friends.
(b) Told Kayla's parents that Kayla plans to run away.
(c) Applied for a bar code tattoo for Kayla.
(d) Told the authorities Kayla is avoiding applying for a bar code.
13. Why does Kayla decide not to have the tattoo?
(a) Because of her vision.
(b) She is angry with Amber.
(c) Her boyfriend convinced her to wait.
(d) She's afraid of infection.
14. How does Kayla's father ostensibly die?
(a) Accidental drowning.
(c) Heart attack.
15. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
(a) Global-1 offices.
(b) The library.
(c) The police station.
(d) The mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla want to do but does not when Mfumbe asks her something?
2. What is the name of Kayla's high school?
3. What is Kayla's mother looking at on the computer?
4. What happens just when Kayla is about to accept being tattooed?
5. Who is Gene Drake?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)