|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one argument against the tattoo?
(a) It is unsightly.
(b) It leads to the State having too much power.
(c) It is potentially dangerous.
(d) It is an infringement on privacy.
2. What does Zekeal tell Kayla about Nedra when Kayla meets him outside of the warehouse?
(a) He and Nedra have broken up.
(b) Nedra is using an alias.
(c) Nedra has given the CIA all their names.
(d) Nedra is a government agent.
3. Why does Kayla decide not to have the tattoo?
(a) She is angry with Amber.
(b) Because of her vision.
(c) She's afraid of infection.
(d) Her boyfriend convinced her to wait.
4. Who works at the place where Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
(b) Kayla's uncle.
(c) Amber's father.
5. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
(a) The library.
(b) Global-1 offices.
(c) The mall.
(d) The police station.
6. What does Kayla suggest are related?
(a) Cloning and tattooing.
(b) Tattooing and the radical left.
(c) Cloning and the religious right.
(d) Tattooing and the Bull market.
7. What does Kayla do in the vision she has at Zekeal's place?
(a) Blow up a bar code records repository.
(b) Persuade the pilot to leave the area.
(c) Persuade people to remove their tattoos.
(d) Blow up the President's home.
8. What does Ashley tell Kayla to do?
(a) Don't get the tattoo.
(b) Get the tattoo.
(c) Join the youth rebellion.
(d) Think very hard before getting the tattoo.
9. What does Kayla's counselor say is a matter of convenience?
(a) The bar code tattoo.
(b) Living at the bachelor quarters at the school.
(c) Walking to his job.
(d) Doing all his shopping at the State store.
10. According to Ashley, what is the cause of Joseph's death?
(a) Weak heart.
(b) A mixture of prescription drugs.
(c) The bar code.
(d) A protest over the direction society is taking.
11. Where does August suggest the group might meet up if they have to leave their homes?
(b) Lake Placid.
(d) Cape May.
12. What is Nedra covered in when she arrives at the meeting?
(c) Paper strings.
13. What do Amber and Kayla hear as they are running away from the post office?
(a) A helicopter.
14. What does Kayla find when she returns to the kitchen after throwing up?
(a) Her mother is on fire.
(b) Her brother is choking their mother.
(c) Her mother has slit her wrists.
(d) Her mother is being handcuffed.
15. Where does Zekeal take Kayla after seeing her at the location in question fifty-seven?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To her home.
(c) To his house.
(d) To a secret meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
2. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
3. What is proposed about persons seeking public assistance?
4. What do Young's opponents say about those who are opposed to bar code tattoos?
5. What does Kayla think has caused her family life to deteriorate?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)