|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What e-mail does Kayla find in Zekeal's inbox?
(a) One from a CIA agent offering Zekeal a job.
(b) One from Nedra saying where Zekeal can meet her in Nevada.
(c) One from Nedra saying she is pregnant.
(d) One with congratulations from the Tattoo Gen organization.
2. What news does Kayla tell Amber?
(a) About her parents' attitude.
(b) About the scholarship.
(c) About her low grades.
(d) About her fight with Mfumbe.
3. When does Kayla have another vision?
(a) At her father's funeral.
(b) At her tattoo party.
(c) While cleaning bloodstains in the bathroom.
(d) While sleeping.
4. Against what does Senator David Young speak?
(a) The public assistance proposal.
(b) Requiring children who attend public school to be bar coded.
(c) The whole bar code system.
(d) Requiring children under the age of eighteen to be bar coded.
5. Who is Gene Drake?
(a) Kayla's uncle.
(b) Another school chum of Kayla's.
(c) Kayla's mother's cousin.
(d) A next-door neighbor.
6. What does Kayla realize will happen if she gets a tattoo?
(a) She will not have to run anymore.
(b) Zekeal will love her.
(c) She will at least be able to function in society.
(d) Her future is over.
7. According to the newspaper's story, why was the person killed?
(a) He was in the line of fire for another target.
(b) Her husband was angry and killed her.
(c) His wife thought he was cheating.
(d) He created a ruckus about tattoos.
8. Why does Kayla take the job there?
(a) It is the only place that will hire her without a tattoo.
(b) She will get a discount.
(c) Environmental issues are really important to her.
(d) She loves the products they sell.
9. In what year does Kayla's father die?
10. What does Kayla suggest are related?
(a) Tattooing and the Bull market.
(b) Tattooing and the radical left.
(c) Cloning and the religious right.
(d) Cloning and tattooing.
11. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
(b) Hodgkin's disease.
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Heart disease.
12. What is Nedra covered in when she arrives at the meeting?
(d) Paper strings.
13. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
(a) Being drunk and falling in the water.
(b) Not having gone to a doctor in a number of years.
(c) Depression about being passed over for promotion.
(d) Breathing poor air in the mines.
14. What does Kayla's counselor say is a matter of convenience?
(a) The bar code tattoo.
(b) Doing all his shopping at the State store.
(c) Walking to his job.
(d) Living at the bachelor quarters at the school.
15. What does Amber give Kayla at school?
(a) An article on the advantages of tattoos.
(b) An article on the evils of tattoos.
(c) An application for a tattoo.
(d) A sympathy card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one argument against the tattoo?
2. How does Kayla's father supposedly die?
3. Who or what is at Kayla's house when she gets home?
4. According to Ashley, what is the cause of Joseph's death?
5. What has Amber done concerning Kayla?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)