Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Kayla Reed at the opening to the novel?
2. Why is Kayla unlikely to qualify for a scholarship?
Her grades in computer class are too low.
3. What school does Kayla want to attend?
An art school.
4. In her vision, where does Kayla see herself?
In a crowd of people headed for a large city.
5. What does Kayla think has caused her family life to deteriorate?
Accepting the bar code tattoo.
This section contains 5,425 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)