|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla find when she returns to the kitchen after throwing up?
(a) Her brother is choking their mother.
(b) Her mother is on fire.
(c) Her mother has slit her wrists.
(d) Her mother is being handcuffed.
2. Whose killing is reported by the newspaper?
(a) The President.
(b) Gene Drake.
(c) Amber's father.
(d) One of Kayla's classmates.
3. According to the newspaper's story, why was the person killed?
(a) He created a ruckus about tattoos.
(b) He was in the line of fire for another target.
(c) Her husband was angry and killed her.
(d) His wife thought he was cheating.
4. Who is Gene Drake?
(a) A next-door neighbor.
(b) Kayla's uncle.
(c) Another school chum of Kayla's.
(d) Kayla's mother's cousin.
5. What does Gene think of the tattoos?
(a) They are a great convenience.
(b) They are a means of helping people in distress.
(c) They are evil.
(d) They are necessary for crowd control.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
2. How does Zekeal help Kayla when he arrives at her house?
3. What does Zekeal tell Kayla about Nedra when Kayla meets him outside of the warehouse?
4. What is proposed about persons seeking public assistance?
5. What does Kayla do in the vision she has at Zekeal's place?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)