|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kayla ask her counselor about his wrist?
(a) If he had broken his wrist.
(b) If he was forced to tattoo his wrist.
(c) If his wrist hurts.
(d) If the tattoo on it is disconcerting.
2. When are students supposed to receive their tattoo?
(a) On their 21st birthday.
(b) On their 10th birthday.
(c) At their high school graduation.
(d) On their 17th birthday.
3. What does Kayla's counselor say is a matter of convenience?
(a) Living at the bachelor quarters at the school.
(b) Doing all his shopping at the State store.
(c) The bar code tattoo.
(d) Walking to his job.
4. What does Allyson say about genetic coding and health care providers?
(a) The providers could use genetic coding as a basis for denying insurance.
(b) She does not mention genetic coding in her talk.
(c) The providers could plan ahead financially if they knew the types of illnesses the people they insure might have.
(d) The providers could use coding to determine fee schedules.
5. What is Zekeal's explanation for the email?
(a) He is a double agent.
(b) It was sent to him in error.
(c) He was planning to tell Kayla.
(d) He hopes to subvert Tattoo Gen from the inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kayla decide to do for the rest of the day?
2. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
3. What does Kayla suggest are related?
4. What is Gene's job?
5. From what illness did Kayla's paternal grandmother suffer?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)