|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Amber's parents feeling stressed about a planned move?
(a) They are moving into an area that is considered unsafe.
(b) They want to buy new furnishings but do not have the money.
(c) They don't have enough money for the moving costs.
(d) They now have nowhere to live.
2. How does Zekeal explain his choice of reading material to Kayla?
(a) He does not believe in violence.
(b) He wants to understand the opposition.
(c) He got it for Kayla.
(d) He thinks they should start destroying the bar code records.
3. What does Kayla do in the vision she has at Zekeal's place?
(a) Persuade people to remove their tattoos.
(b) Blow up the President's home.
(c) Blow up a bar code records repository.
(d) Persuade the pilot to leave the area.
4. Which other person does Kayla know who is in the same situation as the person living in the Motor Inn?
(a) Kayla's father.
(b) Kayla's boyfriend's father.
(c) Kayla's mother.
(d) Amber's older brother.
5. Based on his genetic profile, what was one medical predisposition Kayla's father had?
(a) Mental illness.
(c) Hodgkin's disease.
(d) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zekeal tell Kayla about Nedra when Kayla meets him outside of the warehouse?
2. What does Kayla do in the stairwell after she leaves the counselor's office?
3. When does Kayla have another vision?
4. Where is Kayla when a plane flies overhead and drops bombs?
5. In what year does Kayla's father die?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)