|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zekeal apologize to Kayla?
(a) For scaring her.
(b) For not showing up on time for their date.
(c) For not believing Kayla about the tattoos.
(d) For being mean to her the week before.
2. Where are Kayla and Amber when Kayla has a vision?
(a) Shopping at the mall.
(b) Signing classmates' yearbooks.
(c) Arguing with Amber's father.
(d) Standing in a line at the Global-1 office.
3. Why are Amber's parents fighting when Kayla arrives at Amber's house?
(a) Amber's mother wants Amber to stop seeing Kayla and her father doesn't want that..
(b) Amber's mother wants to take a vacation.
(c) They have been denied a home loan.
(d) They are fighting over where Amber will go to college.
4. What else happens when someone gets the tattoo?
(a) A full-body scan.
(b) An iris imprinting.
(c) A blood test.
(d) A microchip is implanted.
5. What did Kayla see next door on the night the person whose death was reported in the newspaper was killed?
(a) A party at the neighbor's house.
(b) A fight between a husband and wife.
(c) A search of the deceased's house.
(d) A fight between a boy and his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kayla find a job?
2. To what does the newspaper article attribute Joseph Reed's death?
3. For whose death does Zekeal offer condolences to Kayla?
4. Why is a particular character in the story residing at the Route Nine Motor Inn?
5. Where do Amber and Kayla agree to meet?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)