Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
2. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
3. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
4. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
The author uses more than one instance of irony in the stories. Cite at least two other examples you can identify in the book and note why they are examples of irony.
"Ballad of the Sad Cafe" is a classic story of love and betrayal. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
Select three stories from this collection and explain the significance of their titles. What did the author mean by naming the stories like she did? Cite examples to support your answers.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)