Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
2. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
3. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
4. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Cousin Lymon. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him, if anything, at this point in her life?
Essay Topic 2
"Ballad of the Sad Cafe" is a classic story of love and betrayal. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Disappointment takes on an almost human persona in these stories. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)