|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His napkin.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His fork.
(d) His tie.
2. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) A class reunion.
(b) A business convention.
(c) His father's funeral.
(d) To sell a house.
3. Who is Martin's son?
4. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
5. How is Bitsy dressed in the story?
(d) In uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ferris call from his hotel room?
2. What are Martin's children doing when he arrives home?
3. How does Martin feel about the state of his family?
4. What had Martin's wife sprinkled on toast instead of cinnamon?
5. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)