|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ferris call from his hotel room?
(a) His father.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His mother.
2. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He was not invited.
(b) He has another obligation.
(c) He must stay very thin.
(d) He has already had dinner.
3. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(b) To pick up a client at the airport.
(c) To spend time with his family.
(d) To go shopping.
4. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
5. Who is Martin's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for this story?
2. Who is Ferris' fiance?
3. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
4. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
5. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)