|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(b) New York City.
2. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
(a) He is very pale.
(b) He is gaining weight.
(c) He is exhausted.
(d) He has lost weight.
3. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
4. What has Bitsy just done prior to encountering the three men?
(a) Flown in from Los Angeles.
(b) Gone to a funeral.
(c) Visited his mother.
(d) Ridden a horse in a race.
5. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) A class reunion.
(b) To sell a house.
(c) A business convention.
(d) His father's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
2. By what name was Ferris' father known?
3. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
4. What does Mr. Brook do about Madame Zilensky's lies?
5. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)