|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) A Frenchman.
(b) Three different men.
(c) The King of Finland.
(d) Her estranged husband.
2. What behavior does Emily exhibit when she is drunk?
(a) Combative nature.
(b) Slurred speech.
(c) Obsequious nature.
(d) An English accent.
3. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(a) Address book.
4. What is the only item Madame Zilensky bemoan not having when their luggage is lost?
(a) A makeup case.
(b) A hat box.
(c) A metronome.
(d) A Bible.
5. Who is Martin's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
2. What department does Mr. Brook head up at the college?
3. Who does Ferris call from his hotel room?
4. Who is Ferris' fiance?
5. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)