|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Martin's wife sprinkled on toast instead of cinnamon?
(a) Cayenne Pepper.
2. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
(a) Ryder College.
3. What is the setting for this story?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A dining room.
(c) A train car.
(d) A church.
4. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
5. What behavior does Emily exhibit when she is drunk?
(a) Combative nature.
(b) Obsequious nature.
(c) An English accent.
(d) Slurred speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
2. Who is Martin's wife?
3. What is the only item Madame Zilensky bemoan not having when their luggage is lost?
4. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
5. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)