|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
2. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
3. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) Her estranged husband.
(b) The King of Finland.
(c) Three different men.
(d) A Frenchman.
4. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A museum.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A bar.
(d) Her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Brook ultimately do with Madame Zilensky?
2. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
3. Who is Martin's wife?
4. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
5. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)