|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To go shopping.
(c) To pick up a client at the airport.
(d) To go to a doctor's appointment.
2. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(c) New York City.
3. Who is Ferris' fiance?
4. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
(a) An ogre.
(b) A has-been.
(c) A taskmaster.
(d) A pastel person.
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A bar.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A museum.
(d) Her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
2. How old is Ferris on this birthday?
3. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
4. What is the setting for this story?
5. How is Bitsy dressed in the story?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)