|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
(d) New York.
2. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) He has retired.
(b) He broke his pelvis.
(c) He has entered a different career.
(d) One leg is shorter than the other.
3. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) All of the rooms are painted pink.
(b) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(c) The rooms are empty and bare.
(d) The windows have been boarded up.
4. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
5. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
(a) An ogre.
(b) A pastel person.
(c) A taskmaster.
(d) A has-been.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
2. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
3. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
4. Who is Ferris' ex-wife?
5. How old is Ferris on this birthday?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)