|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Bitsy just done prior to encountering the three men?
(a) Flown in from Los Angeles.
(b) Gone to a funeral.
(c) Visited his mother.
(d) Ridden a horse in a race.
2. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(a) Music composer.
(d) Portrait painter.
3. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
(d) Medical tests.
4. What does Martin do when Emily sobs at the table?
(a) Tells her to go upstairs and sleep.
(b) Gives her her pills.
(c) Calls a doctor.
(d) Holds her.
5. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(b) Address book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
2. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
3. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
4. What does Mr. Brook do about Madame Zilensky's lies?
5. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)