|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a libertine?
(a) A philanthropist.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A person without morals.
(d) A Democrat.
2. Why does Emily get drunk?
(a) She has inherited the disease.
(b) She is an alcoholic.
(c) She is angry.
(d) To escape reality.
3. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
(a) A taskmaster.
(b) A has-been.
(c) A pastel person.
(d) An ogre.
4. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
(a) New Jersey.
5. What is the only item Madame Zilensky bemoan not having when their luggage is lost?
(a) A makeup case.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A metronome.
(d) A hat box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martin's daughter?
2. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
3. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
4. What behavior does Emily exhibit when she is drunk?
5. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)