Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) A business convention.
(b) His father's funeral.
(c) To sell a house.
(d) A class reunion.
2. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
(c) New York.
3. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
4. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
(a) Bill Bailey.
(b) Ron Hightower.
(c) Ed Smith.
(d) Jack Paulsen.
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A museum.
(b) A bar.
(c) A cafe.
(d) Her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
2. Why does Emily get drunk?
3. By what name was Ferris' father known?
4. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
5. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)