|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Bitsy just done prior to encountering the three men?
(a) Gone to a funeral.
(b) Visited his mother.
(c) Flown in from Los Angeles.
(d) Ridden a horse in a race.
2. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
(a) His ex-wife.
(d) His mother.
3. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
4. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(b) New York City.
5. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His tie.
(b) His fork.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His napkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
2. In what state did Martin and Emily live before moving to the big city?
3. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
4. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
5. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)