|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(a) Portrait painter.
(d) Music composer.
2. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
(b) His ex-wife.
(d) His mother.
3. How is Bitsy dressed in the story?
(c) In uniform.
4. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A bar.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
2. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
3. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
4. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
5. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)