|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
(a) A has-been.
(b) A taskmaster.
(c) A pastel person.
(d) An ogre.
2. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He has already had dinner.
(b) He has another obligation.
(c) He was not invited.
(d) He must stay very thin.
3. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
4. What is a libertine?
(a) A person without morals.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A Democrat.
5. What has Bitsy just done prior to encountering the three men?
(a) Visited his mother.
(b) Gone to a funeral.
(c) Ridden a horse in a race.
(d) Flown in from Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
2. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
3. What does Martin do when Emily sobs at the table?
4. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
5. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)