|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
(a) His mother.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
(d) Ryder College.
3. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
(a) He is gaining weight.
(b) He is exhausted.
(c) He has lost weight.
(d) He is very pale.
4. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
5. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
(a) He had some bad investment tips.
(b) He has had migraines.
(c) He is gaining weight.
(d) He is going through a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
2. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
3. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
4. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
5. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)