|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin do when Emily sobs at the table?
(a) Calls a doctor.
(b) Holds her.
(c) Gives her her pills.
(d) Tells her to go upstairs and sleep.
2. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
(a) Teaching them how to cheat at cards.
(b) Letting them stay up too late.
(c) Feeding them fast food.
(d) Telling lies about her.
3. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
(a) He is very pale.
(b) He is exhausted.
(c) He has lost weight.
(d) He is gaining weight.
4. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A priest.
(b) A rich investor.
(c) A bookie.
(d) A horse trainer.
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) A bar.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central theme in this story?
2. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
3. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
4. Where is John Ferris' current home?
5. In what state did Martin and Emily live before moving to the big city?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)