|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only item Madame Zilensky bemoan not having when their luggage is lost?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A metronome.
(c) A makeup case.
(d) A hat box.
2. From whom is Andy expecting a visit?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) The Easter Bunny.
(d) The tooth fairy.
3. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
(a) His appointment book.
(b) His father's funeral.
(c) His divorce.
(d) His birthday cake.
4. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
5. What is Martin's wife's condition when he confronts her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior does Emily exhibit when she is drunk?
2. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
3. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
4. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
5. Why does Emily get drunk?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)