|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
2. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
3. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) All of the rooms are painted pink.
(b) The rooms are empty and bare.
(c) The windows have been boarded up.
(d) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
4. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He has already had dinner.
(b) He has another obligation.
(c) He was not invited.
(d) He must stay very thin.
5. What are Martin's children doing when he arrives home?
(a) Trying to put up Christmas decorations.
(b) Eating lunch.
(c) Playing in the sandbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martin's wife?
2. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
3. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
4. What is the only item Madame Zilensky bemoan not having when their luggage is lost?
5. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)