|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His mother.
2. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
(a) He is gaining weight.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He has had migraines.
(d) He had some bad investment tips.
3. What does Mr. Brook ultimately do with Madame Zilensky?
(a) Publicizes her work.
(b) Terminates her.
(c) Indulges her fantasy world.
(d) Promotes her.
4. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
5. What are Martin's children doing when he arrives home?
(a) Playing in the sandbox.
(c) Trying to put up Christmas decorations.
(d) Eating lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central theme in this story?
2. What department does Mr. Brook head up at the college?
3. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
4. Where is John Ferris' current home?
5. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)