|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
2. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(d) Address book.
3. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A horse trainer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A rich investor.
(d) A bookie.
4. In what state did Martin and Emily live before moving to the big city?
5. What does Mr. Brook do about Madame Zilensky's lies?
(a) Fires her.
(c) Confronts her.
(d) Ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
2. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
3. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
4. By what name was Ferris' father known?
5. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)