|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
(a) An ogre.
(b) A pastel person.
(c) A has-been.
(d) A taskmaster.
2. In what state did Martin and Emily live before moving to the big city?
3. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He has already had dinner.
(b) He has another obligation.
(c) He was not invited.
(d) He must stay very thin.
4. By what name was Ferris' father known?
(a) Papa Ferris.
(b) Big Daddy.
(d) Mr. Ferris.
5. How does Martin feel about the state of his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
2. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
3. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
4. What is Martin's wife's condition when he confronts her?
5. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)