|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
2. Why does Emily get drunk?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) To escape reality.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She has inherited the disease.
3. From whom is Andy expecting a visit?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) The Easter Bunny.
(c) The tooth fairy.
(d) His grandmother.
4. By what name was Ferris' father known?
(a) Papa Ferris.
(b) Big Daddy.
(c) Mr. Ferris.
5. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
(a) Telling lies about her.
(b) Teaching them how to cheat at cards.
(c) Letting them stay up too late.
(d) Feeding them fast food.
6. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
7. What does Martin do when Emily sobs at the table?
(a) Calls a doctor.
(b) Gives her her pills.
(c) Tells her to go upstairs and sleep.
(d) Holds her.
8. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He must stay very thin.
(b) He has another obligation.
(c) He has already had dinner.
(d) He was not invited.
9. What are Martin's children doing when he arrives home?
(b) Playing in the sandbox.
(c) Trying to put up Christmas decorations.
(d) Eating lunch.
10. What does Mr. Brook do about Madame Zilensky's lies?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Confronts her.
(d) Fires her.
11. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
(a) He has had migraines.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He had some bad investment tips.
(d) He is gaining weight.
12. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(b) Address book.
13. What had Martin's wife sprinkled on toast instead of cinnamon?
(d) Cayenne Pepper.
14. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
15. Where is John Ferris' current home?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
2. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
3. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
4. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
5. Who is Ferris' fiance?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)