|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ferris call from his hotel room?
(a) His father.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(d) Address book.
3. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
(a) Jack Paulsen.
(b) Ron Hightower.
(c) Bill Bailey.
(d) Ed Smith.
4. How does Martin feel about the state of his family?
5. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His tie.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His napkin.
(d) His fork.
6. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
(a) An ogre.
(b) A pastel person.
(c) A has-been.
(d) A taskmaster.
7. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
(d) Ryder College.
8. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A priest.
(b) A horse trainer.
(c) A rich investor.
(d) A bookie.
9. Where is John Ferris' current home?
10. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) A Frenchman.
(b) The King of Finland.
(c) Three different men.
(d) Her estranged husband.
11. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
(a) Locked her out of the house.
(b) Scalded her in the bath.
(c) Forgot to pick her up from the sitter.
(d) Dropped her on her head.
12. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
(a) That French.
(b) A megolomaniac.
(c) What a jerk.
(d) Her one passion.
13. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His oldest friendship.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His club membership.
(d) His racing career.
14. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
(a) He is very pale.
(b) He is gaining weight.
(c) He has lost weight.
(d) He is exhausted.
15. In what state did Martin and Emily live before moving to the big city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
2. Who is Martin's daughter?
3. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
4. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
5. Who is Martin's wife?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)