Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) A business convention.
(b) His father's funeral.
(c) To sell a house.
(d) A class reunion.
2. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
(c) New York.
3. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
4. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
(a) Bill Bailey.
(b) Ron Hightower.
(c) Ed Smith.
(d) Jack Paulsen.
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A museum.
(b) A bar.
(c) A cafe.
(d) Her apartment.
6. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) One leg is shorter than the other.
(b) He has entered a different career.
(c) He has retired.
(d) He broke his pelvis.
7. Why does Emily get drunk?
(a) To escape reality.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She has inherited the disease.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
8. By what name was Ferris' father known?
(b) Papa Ferris.
(c) Mr. Ferris.
(d) Big Daddy.
9. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
(a) His father's funeral.
(b) His divorce.
(c) His birthday cake.
(d) His appointment book.
10. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
(d) Ryder College.
11. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(a) New York City.
12. Who is Ferris' ex-wife?
(d) Anne Marie.
13. What had Martin's wife sprinkled on toast instead of cinnamon?
(c) Cayenne Pepper.
14. From whom is Andy expecting a visit?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) The Easter Bunny.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) The tooth fairy.
15. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
(c) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Martin feel about Emily by the time he goes to bed?
2. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
3. Who is Martin's wife?
4. Who is Martin's son?
5. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)