|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martin's son?
2. What behavior does Emily exhibit when she is drunk?
(a) Slurred speech.
(b) An English accent.
(c) Obsequious nature.
(d) Combative nature.
3. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(a) Music composer.
(b) Portrait painter.
4. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
5. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His napkin.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His tie.
(d) His fork.
6. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(c) Address book.
7. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
8. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) The King of Finland.
(b) Three different men.
(c) A Frenchman.
(d) Her estranged husband.
9. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
10. How is Bitsy dressed in the story?
(b) In uniform.
11. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
(a) A napkin.
(b) A rose petal.
(c) A cigarette butt.
(d) A pack of matches.
12. What does Mr. Brook ultimately do with Madame Zilensky?
(a) Indulges her fantasy world.
(b) Terminates her.
(c) Promotes her.
(d) Publicizes her work.
13. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To pick up a client at the airport.
(b) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(c) To spend time with his family.
(d) To go shopping.
14. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A priest.
(b) A horse trainer.
(c) A rich investor.
(d) A bookie.
15. Who does Ferris call from his hotel room?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom is Andy expecting a visit?
2. What is Martin's wife's condition when he confronts her?
3. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
4. Why does Emily get drunk?
5. Who is Martin's daughter?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)