|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(c) To go shopping.
(d) To pick up a client at the airport.
2. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) They never speak.
(b) They never wear shoes.
(c) They always walk in single-file.
(d) They eat with their eyes closed.
3. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A museum.
(c) A bar.
(d) Her apartment.
4. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He got divorced.
(c) His legs were trampled by a horse.
(d) He died from cancer.
5. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
(d) New Jersey.
6. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
7. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
8. What department does Mr. Brook head up at the college?
9. Who is Ferris' ex-wife?
(b) Anne Marie.
10. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
(a) Teaching them how to cheat at cards.
(b) Feeding them fast food.
(c) Letting them stay up too late.
(d) Telling lies about her.
11. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His fork.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His napkin.
(d) His tie.
12. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His club membership.
(b) His oldest friendship.
(c) His racing career.
(d) His marriage.
13. From whom is Andy expecting a visit?
(a) The Easter Bunny.
(b) Santa Claus.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) The tooth fairy.
14. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
(a) The king is dead.
(b) The king is a young boy.
(c) Finland does not have a king.
(d) The king is in exile.
15. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A voodoo queen.
(d) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
2. What is the setting for this story?
3. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
4. Who is Martin's daughter?
5. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)