|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martin's son?
2. From whom is Andy expecting a visit?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) The tooth fairy.
(c) The Easter Bunny.
(d) Santa Claus.
3. Why does Emily get drunk?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) She is angry.
(c) To escape reality.
(d) She has inherited the disease.
4. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
5. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
(a) A policeman.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) A voodoo queen.
6. What is the only item Madame Zilensky bemoan not having when their luggage is lost?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A makeup case.
(c) A metronome.
(d) A Bible.
7. What had Martin's wife sprinkled on toast instead of cinnamon?
(b) Cayenne Pepper.
8. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
(b) New York.
9. What is the central theme in this story?
(a) The search for love.
(c) Man vs. nature.
(d) Regret and loss.
10. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
11. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A museum.
(c) A bar.
(d) A cafe.
12. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His club membership.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His oldest friendship.
(d) His racing career.
13. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
14. By what name was Ferris' father known?
(a) Big Daddy.
(c) Papa Ferris.
(d) Mr. Ferris.
15. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is John Ferris' current home?
2. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
3. What does Mr. Brook ultimately do with Madame Zilensky?
4. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
5. What is Martin's wife's condition when he confronts her?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)