|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
2. Who is Ferris' ex-wife?
(d) Anne Marie.
3. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
(a) He is gaining weight.
(b) He had some bad investment tips.
(c) He has had migraines.
(d) He is going through a divorce.
4. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) A business convention.
(b) To sell a house.
(c) A class reunion.
(d) His father's funeral.
5. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
(d) Medical tests.
6. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
7. What is Martin's wife's condition when he confronts her?
8. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
(a) New York.
9. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(c) To pick up a client at the airport.
(d) To go shopping.
10. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) They always walk in single-file.
(b) They eat with their eyes closed.
(c) They never wear shoes.
(d) They never speak.
11. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) The rooms are empty and bare.
(b) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(c) The windows have been boarded up.
(d) All of the rooms are painted pink.
12. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
(a) She is a pathological liar.
(b) She is a murderess.
(c) She is insane.
(d) She will generate revenue for the school.
13. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
(a) What a jerk.
(b) A megolomaniac.
(c) That French.
(d) Her one passion.
14. Why does Emily get drunk?
(a) She is angry.
(b) To escape reality.
(c) She has inherited the disease.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
15. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
(a) The king is in exile.
(b) The king is dead.
(c) The king is a young boy.
(d) Finland does not have a king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior does Emily exhibit when she is drunk?
2. What has Bitsy just done prior to encountering the three men?
3. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
4. What are Martin's children doing when he arrives home?
5. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)