|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His mother.
2. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
3. What does Martin do when Emily sobs at the table?
(a) Calls a doctor.
(b) Tells her to go upstairs and sleep.
(c) Gives her her pills.
(d) Holds her.
4. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He must stay very thin.
(b) He has another obligation.
(c) He has already had dinner.
(d) He was not invited.
5. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To pick up a client at the airport.
(c) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(d) To go shopping.
6. What department does Mr. Brook head up at the college?
7. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
(a) A voodoo queen.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) A policeman.
8. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) A bar.
(d) A museum.
9. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) Three different men.
(b) The King of Finland.
(c) Her estranged husband.
(d) A Frenchman.
10. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
(c) Medical tests.
11. Where is John Ferris' current home?
12. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
(a) The king is a young boy.
(b) The king is in exile.
(c) Finland does not have a king.
(d) The king is dead.
13. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(d) New York City.
14. From whom is Andy expecting a visit?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) The Easter Bunny.
(d) The tooth fairy.
15. What is Martin's wife's condition when he confronts her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
2. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
3. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
4. What had Martin's wife sprinkled on toast instead of cinnamon?
5. How does Martin feel about the state of his family?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)