|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) A Frenchman.
(b) Her estranged husband.
(c) The King of Finland.
(d) Three different men.
2. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) He broke his pelvis.
(b) One leg is shorter than the other.
(c) He has entered a different career.
(d) He has retired.
3. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
(c) Medical tests.
4. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) A business convention.
(b) His father's funeral.
(c) To sell a house.
(d) A class reunion.
5. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His racing career.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His club membership.
(d) His oldest friendship.
6. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
7. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(c) Address book.
8. What department does Mr. Brook head up at the college?
9. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
10. How does Martin feel about Emily by the time he goes to bed?
(a) He is calm.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He feels love for her.
(d) He is indifferent.
11. Who is Ferris' ex-wife?
(a) Anne Marie.
12. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
13. Who is Martin's daughter?
14. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
(a) He got divorced.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) His legs were trampled by a horse.
(d) He died from cancer.
15. How is Bitsy dressed in the story?
(a) In uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
2. By what name was Ferris' father known?
3. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
4. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
5. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)