|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
2. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
3. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
(a) He got divorced.
(b) His legs were trampled by a horse.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He was in a car accident.
4. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
(a) He has lost weight.
(b) He is exhausted.
(c) He is very pale.
(d) He is gaining weight.
5. Who is Martin's daughter?
6. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
(a) His ex-wife.
(c) His mother.
7. What does Mr. Brook do about Madame Zilensky's lies?
(a) Confronts her.
(b) Fires her.
(c) Ignores her.
8. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
(a) He has had migraines.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He is gaining weight.
(d) He had some bad investment tips.
9. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) They always walk in single-file.
(b) They eat with their eyes closed.
(c) They never wear shoes.
(d) They never speak.
10. In what state did Martin and Emily live before moving to the big city?
11. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
(b) Kentucky bourbon.
(d) Seltzer water.
12. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
(c) Medical tests.
13. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(c) Address book.
14. What is the setting for this story?
(a) A train car.
(b) A dining room.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A church.
15. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
2. What had Martin's wife sprinkled on toast instead of cinnamon?
3. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
4. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
5. By what name was Ferris' father known?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)