Mid-Book Test (up to The Jockey)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
2. What does the cafe seem to provide to people?
a) A place for socialization.
b) A sense of worth.
c) A place to play cards.
d) A good meal.
3. What beverage does Miss Amelia offer the men in her home?
4. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
5. How many years have passed since the opening of Amelia's cafe?
6. In what month does the story take place?
This section contains 424 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)