Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what area of the United States does this story take place?
2. In what month does the story take place?
3. What is the weather as the story opens?
4. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
Ready to collapse.
5. Who is Miss Amelia?
The occupant of the largest house in town.
6. What business does Amelia run from her house?
7. For what is Miss Amelia noted for making?
8. What is Miss Amelia's physical appearance?
Strong and mannish.
9. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
10. How long did Miss Amelia's only marriage last?
This section contains 3,347 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)