|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tree, A Rock, A Cloud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typically a man begins loving _____________, the most complex thing he can.
(b) a woman.
2. What eventually happens to the town?
(a) It develops suburbs.
(b) It decays.
(c) It maintains a steady growth.
(d) It revitalizes the downtown area.
3. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) She will be moving soon.
(b) Her parents are divorcing.
(c) She is in love with a boy in school.
(d) She is having a nervous breakdown.
4. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
(a) Forgot to pick her up from the sitter.
(b) Scalded her in the bath.
(c) Locked her out of the house.
(d) Dropped her on her head.
5. Who is the cafe owner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily get drunk?
2. What department does Mr. Brook head up at the college?
3. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
4. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
5. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)