|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tree, A Rock, A Cloud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) Three different men.
(b) The King of Finland.
(c) A Frenchman.
(d) Her estranged husband.
2. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
3. What will the man in #12 be called?
(a) Mr. Andrews.
(b) Cousin Lymon.
(c) Sir Morton.
4. Who is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
5. Why is the person in #165 no longer married?
(a) His wife died.
(b) His wife had an affair.
(c) His wife betrayed him.
(d) His wife suddenly left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
2. What does Lymon give Marvin permission to do one day?
3. What does the person in #165 tell the boy?
4. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
5. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)