|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tree, A Rock, A Cloud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for this story?
(a) A dining room.
(b) A church.
(c) A train car.
(d) A hotel room.
2. What eventually happens to the town?
(a) It develops suburbs.
(b) It revitalizes the downtown area.
(c) It maintains a steady growth.
(d) It decays.
3. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) She will be moving soon.
(b) She is in love with a boy in school.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) Her parents are divorcing.
4. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
(a) In renovation.
(b) Torn down.
(c) Ready to collapse.
(d) Brand new.
5. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(a) Portrait painter.
(d) Music composer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
2. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
3. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
4. What does the person in #165 tell the boy?
5. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)