|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tree, A Rock, A Cloud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typically a man begins loving _____________, the most complex thing he can.
(b) a woman.
2. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
(a) Dropped her on her head.
(b) Forgot to pick her up from the sitter.
(c) Locked her out of the house.
(d) Scalded her in the bath.
3. To where does Amelia retreat after her defeat?
(b) Her office.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The beauty salon.
4. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
(a) She will generate revenue for the school.
(b) She is a murderess.
(c) She is a pathological liar.
(d) She is insane.
5. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
(a) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
2. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
3. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
4. How long was the person in #165 married?
5. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)