|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of the United States does this story take place?
(d) Pacific Northwest.
2. What does the man who comes to Amelia's house tell her?
(a) He is looking for a job.
(b) He is a distant relative.
(c) He wants to write an article about her.
(d) He is in love with her.
3. What is a wunderkind?
(a) Cartoon character.
(b) German priest.
(c) Opera singer.
(d) Child genius.
4. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
(a) He wiggles his ears.
(b) He turns cartwheels.
(c) He tells jokes.
(d) He does impersonations.
5. What behavior does Emily exhibit when she is drunk?
(a) Slurred speech.
(b) Combative nature.
(c) Obsequious nature.
(d) An English accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boxing match between Amelia and Marvin transitions into __________________.
2. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
3. What will the man in #12 be called?
4. What is the Harmonious Blacksmith?
5. Who is Miss Amelia?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)