|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bitsy dressed in the story?
(c) In uniform.
2. What is Miss Amelia's physical appearance?
(a) Strong and mannish.
(b) Tall and gawky.
(c) Delicate and frail.
(d) Petite and tentative.
3. Who does Ferris call from his hotel room?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His ex-wife.
4. Why is Frances' playing so emotionless?
(a) She has better things to do.
(b) She is distracted.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She hates the pieces she has to play.
5. What is a libertine?
(a) A philanthropist.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A person without morals.
(d) A Democrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for this story?
2. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
3. What does the man who comes to Amelia's house tell her?
4. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
5. Why does Emily get drunk?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)