|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lymon give Marvin permission to do one day?
(a) Drive his car.
(b) Re-marry Amelia.
(c) Run the cafe.
(d) Move into the house.
2. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
(a) He does impersonations.
(b) He turns cartwheels.
(c) He tells jokes.
(d) He wiggles his ears.
3. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
4. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
(a) Ready to collapse.
(b) Torn down.
(c) Brand new.
(d) In renovation.
5. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Miss Amelia's husband?
2. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
3. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
4. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
5. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)