|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marvin Macy is characterized as ____________.
(a) a jolly man.
(b) an evil man.
(c) a holy man.
(d) a rambling man.
2. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
(a) It was inspired.
(b) It was brilliant.
(c) It was virtuoso level.
(d) It lacked emotion.
3. Why does Emily get drunk?
(a) She has inherited the disease.
(b) To escape reality.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
4. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
5. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A bookie.
(b) A priest.
(c) A horse trainer.
(d) A rich investor.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long do Amelia and Marvin throw punches at each other?
2. What is one of the ways that Amelia tries to get rid of Marvin?
3. What is the central theme in this story?
4. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
5. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)