|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
2. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
(a) He has blackmailed Amelia.
(b) He is a sociopath.
(c) He is a pathological liar.
(d) He does not love Amelia like she loves him.
3. To whom does Lymon seem attracted now?
4. In what season of the year does Marvin return to town?
5. What does the cafe seem to provide to people?
(a) A place for socialization.
(b) A place to play cards.
(c) A sense of worth.
(d) A good meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Martin's wife's condition when he confronts her?
2. In what month does the story take place?
3. Both Frances and the student in #78 have been dubbed ________________.
4. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
5. Amelia takes Lymon to picture shows and ______________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)