|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(b) Portrait painter.
(d) Music composer.
2. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(b) keys to everything.
(d) safe deposit box.
3. Frances believes she can never be ___________________.
(a) a great pianist.
(b) a teacher.
(c) an opera singer.
(d) a mother.
4. How old is Ferris on this birthday?
5. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men note about Bitsy's appearance?
2. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
3. Who is Miss Amelia?
4. How does Amelia feel about Cousin Lymon at the end of the story?
5. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)