|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) The rooms are empty and bare.
(b) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(c) All of the rooms are painted pink.
(d) The windows have been boarded up.
2. What is a wunderkind?
(a) Cartoon character.
(b) Opera singer.
(c) German priest.
(d) Child genius.
3. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
4. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Chicken Pox.
(d) Boil on his thigh.
5. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His oldest friendship.
(b) His racing career.
(c) His club membership.
(d) His marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an evil omen about Marvin?
2. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
3. What does Mr. Brook ultimately do with Madame Zilensky?
4. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
5. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)