|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
(b) Country doctor.
2. What literary technique does McCullers use when mentioning Amelia's very brief marriage to Marvin Macy?
3. What does the author call a meeting of men on Amelia's porch?
(a) A consortium.
(b) An "evil festival".
(c) Busybody brigade.
(d) A lynching.
4. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(a) safe deposit box.
(d) keys to everything.
5. Who is entranced by Marvin?
(d) Cousin Lymon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Martin feel about Emily by the time he goes to bed?
2. What is an evil omen about Marvin?
3. In what month does the story take place?
4. What is a wunderkind?
5. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)