|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
2. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To pick up a client at the airport.
(c) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(d) To go shopping.
3. What is one of the ways that Amelia tries to get rid of Marvin?
(a) Poisons his coffee.
(b) Trips him on the stairs.
(c) Slams the door in his face.
(d) Has him beaten up in the alley.
4. What is the central theme in this story?
(a) Regret and loss.
(b) The search for love.
(c) Man vs. nature.
5. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) He broke his pelvis.
(b) He has entered a different career.
(c) He has retired.
(d) One leg is shorter than the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Marvin Macy when he married Amelia?
2. Who is Ferris' ex-wife?
3. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
4. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
5. Who is entranced by Marvin?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)