|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A bookie.
(b) A horse trainer.
(c) A rich investor.
(d) A priest.
2. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
(a) Telling lies about her.
(b) Teaching them how to cheat at cards.
(c) Letting them stay up too late.
(d) Feeding them fast food.
3. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) To sell a house.
(b) A business convention.
(c) His father's funeral.
(d) A class reunion.
4. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) He broke his pelvis.
(b) He has entered a different career.
(c) One leg is shorter than the other.
(d) He has retired.
5. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(a) Music composer.
(c) Portrait painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
2. Amelia and Cousin Lymon are both ____________.
3. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
4. What has Lymon convinced Amelia to buy for the cafe?
5. What eventually happens to Amelia's cafe?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)