|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
(a) Her engagement party.
(b) Her housewarming party.
(c) The end of Prohibition.
(d) The opening of her cafe.
2. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To go shopping.
(c) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(d) To pick up a client at the airport.
3. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
4. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His napkin.
(b) His tie.
(c) His fork.
(d) His fingers.
5. What is the weather as the story opens?
(c) Very hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
2. What news about Marvin does Marvin's brother give to Amelia?
3. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
4. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
5. How old was Marvin Macy when he married Amelia?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)