|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(c) Music composer.
(d) Portrait painter.
2. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
(a) Tells him to sshhhhh.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Bashes him on the head.
3. What does Emily think Martin is doing with the children?
(a) Feeding them fast food.
(b) Teaching them how to cheat at cards.
(c) Letting them stay up too late.
(d) Telling lies about her.
4. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His fork.
(b) His tie.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His napkin.
5. Who was Miss Amelia's husband?
(a) Ed Feverfew.
(b) Mack Todd.
(c) Joe Ernest.
(d) Marvin Macy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrecks Amelia's cafe?
2. Who does Ferris call from his hotel room?
3. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
4. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
5. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)