|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
(d) New Jersey.
2. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) Boil on his thigh.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
3. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
(a) She doesn't want to make a scene.
(b) She is afraid of living alone again.
(c) She is secretly in love with Marvin.
(d) She is waiting for the right time to kick them out.
4. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
(a) He had some bad investment tips.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He has had migraines.
(d) He is gaining weight.
5. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
2. What does the man who comes to Amelia's house tell her?
3. What are Martin's children doing when he arrives home?
4. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
5. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)