|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Brook do about Madame Zilensky's lies?
(a) Confronts her.
(b) Fires her.
(c) Ignores her.
2. What is the only item Madame Zilensky bemoan not having when their luggage is lost?
(a) A makeup case.
(b) A metronome.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A hat box.
3. How many years has Lymon been at Amelia's by this time?
4. What is an evil omen about Marvin?
(a) He has constant hiccups.
(b) He cannot cry.
(c) He doesn't sweat.
(d) He never laughs.
5. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) He has a peg leg.
(b) He is a hunchback.
(c) He has a stripe of white hair.
(d) His left arm is shorter than the right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the man in #12 be called?
2. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
3. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
4. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
5. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)