|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
(a) She is a murderess.
(b) She is a pathological liar.
(c) She is insane.
(d) She will generate revenue for the school.
2. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
3. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
(a) Country doctor.
4. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
(a) Bashes him on the head.
(b) Tells him to sshhhhh.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Ignores him.
5. How does Amelia feel about Cousin Lymon at the end of the story?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She can take him or leave him.
(c) She can't stand him.
(d) She is amused by him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
2. The boxing match between Amelia and Marvin transitions into __________________.
3. What eventually happens to Amelia's cafe?
4. What is one of the ways that Amelia tries to get rid of Marvin?
5. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)