|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(b) She will be moving soon.
(c) Her parents are divorcing.
(d) She is in love with a boy in school.
2. What is the setting for this story?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A train car.
(c) A church.
(d) A dining room.
3. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His club membership.
(c) His racing career.
(d) His oldest friendship.
4. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
5. What department does Mr. Brook head up at the college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
2. How does Amelia feel about Cousin Lymon at the end of the story?
3. Who was Miss Amelia's husband?
4. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
5. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)