|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
(a) She is a pathological liar.
(b) She will generate revenue for the school.
(c) She is insane.
(d) She is a murderess.
2. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
(a) The king is a young boy.
(b) Finland does not have a king.
(c) The king is in exile.
(d) The king is dead.
3. How does Amelia spend the rest of her life?
(a) As a hermit.
(b) As a brothel madam.
(c) As an event planner.
(d) As a philanthropist.
4. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
(a) He does impersonations.
(b) He wiggles his ears.
(c) He turns cartwheels.
(d) He tells jokes.
5. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
(a) Ready to collapse.
(b) In renovation.
(c) Brand new.
(d) Torn down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
2. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
3. What news about Marvin does Marvin's brother give to Amelia?
4. To whom does Lymon seem attracted now?
5. How old is Frances?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)