|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amelia spend the rest of her life?
(a) As a brothel madam.
(b) As an event planner.
(c) As a philanthropist.
(d) As a hermit.
2. How long did Miss Amelia's only marriage last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 10 months.
3. What magazine does Mister Lafkowitz point out to Frances?
(a) Ladies Home Journal.
(c) Musical Courier.
4. Why is Frances' playing so emotionless?
(a) She hates the pieces she has to play.
(b) She is distracted.
(c) She has better things to do.
(d) She is depressed.
5. The boxing match between Amelia and Marvin transitions into __________________.
(a) a wrestling match.
(b) a murder.
(c) a brawl.
(d) a free-for-all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
2. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
3. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
4. How many years have passed since the opening of Amelia's cafe?
5. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)