|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amelia feel about Cousin Lymon at the end of the story?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is amused by him.
(c) She can't stand him.
(d) She can take him or leave him.
2. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) Her parents are divorcing.
(b) She will be moving soon.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She is in love with a boy in school.
3. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
4. How many years has Lymon been at Amelia's by this time?
5. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
2. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
3. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
4. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
5. Who is entranced by Marvin?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)