|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both Frances and the student in #78 have been dubbed ________________.
(b) poor learners.
(d) child geniuses.
2. How long did Miss Amelia's only marriage last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 10 weeks.
3. What will the man in #12 be called?
(b) Sir Morton.
(c) Mr. Andrews.
(d) Cousin Lymon.
4. Frances believes she can never be ___________________.
(a) a teacher.
(b) an opera singer.
(c) a mother.
(d) a great pianist.
5. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) He has entered a different career.
(b) One leg is shorter than the other.
(c) He has retired.
(d) He broke his pelvis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
2. Who is Mister Bilderbach?
3. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
4. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
5. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)