|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amelia spend the rest of her life?
(a) As a hermit.
(b) As a philanthropist.
(c) As an event planner.
(d) As a brothel madam.
2. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
3. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) They never speak.
(b) They never wear shoes.
(c) They always walk in single-file.
(d) They eat with their eyes closed.
4. For how long do Amelia and Marvin throw punches at each other?
(a) A half hour.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Two hours.
5. What does Lymon give Marvin permission to do one day?
(a) Move into the house.
(b) Run the cafe.
(c) Drive his car.
(d) Re-marry Amelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for this story?
2. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
3. What instrument does the student in the magazine profile play?
4. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
5. In what area of the United States does this story take place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)