|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(b) safe deposit box.
(d) keys to everything.
2. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Groundhog Day.
3. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
(a) Torn down.
(b) In renovation.
(c) Ready to collapse.
(d) Brand new.
4. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A priest.
(b) A horse trainer.
(c) A bookie.
(d) A rich investor.
5. What magazine does Mister Lafkowitz point out to Frances?
(a) Ladies Home Journal.
(c) Musical Courier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Amelia's physical appearance?
2. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
3. What eventually happens to Amelia's cafe?
4. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
5. What is Madame Zilensky's character flaw?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)