|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
(a) She cannot stand him.
(b) She dotes on him.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She tolerates him.
2. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
3. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
4. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
5. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
2. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
3. Who is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
4. Who is Mister Lafkowitz?
5. How can Madame Zilensky's home life be characterized?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)