|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marvin serve time for committing crimes?
(a) Alcatraz prison.
(b) Atlanta penitentiary.
(c) Leavenworth prison.
(d) Sing Sing prison.
2. How old is Frances?
3. What rude name does Marvin call Cousin Lymon?
4. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
5. What is a wunderkind?
(a) Cartoon character.
(b) German priest.
(c) Child genius.
(d) Opera singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
2. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
3. What dominates Madame Zilensky's life?
4. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
5. Why is Frances' playing so emotionless?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)