|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amelia takes Lymon to picture shows and ______________.
(b) football games.
(c) horse races.
(d) dog races.
2. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
(a) She loses her vitality.
(b) She leaves town.
(c) She hires a hitman.
(d) She files a lawsuit.
3. For what is Miss Amelia noted for making?
4. What is the physical manifestation of Cousin Lymon's outcast status?
(a) His yellow eyes.
(b) His bald head.
(c) His hunchback.
(d) His albino coloring.
5. What magazine does Mister Lafkowitz point out to Frances?
(a) Musical Courier.
(d) Ladies Home Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
2. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
3. Who is Mister Lafkowitz?
4. Who was Miss Amelia's husband?
5. How does Amelia feel about Cousin Lymon at the end of the story?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)