|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Harmonious Blacksmith?
(a) A show about careers.
(b) A book about horses.
(c) A piece Frances used to love.
(d) A book about the Wild West.
2. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
(a) He does not love Amelia like she loves him.
(b) He is a sociopath.
(c) He has blackmailed Amelia.
(d) He is a pathological liar.
3. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
(a) Portrait painter.
(b) Music composer.
4. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
5. Amelia and Cousin Lymon are both ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
2. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
3. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
4. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
5. Who is Miss Amelia?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)