|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather as the story opens?
(b) Very hot.
2. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
3. Who is entranced by Marvin?
(a) Cousin Lymon.
4. Who is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
5. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) The windows have been boarded up.
(b) The rooms are empty and bare.
(c) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(d) All of the rooms are painted pink.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bitsy dressed in the story?
2. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
3. Both Frances and the student in #78 have been dubbed ________________.
4. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
5. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)