|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
2. In what month does the story take place?
3. What has Bitsy just done prior to encountering the three men?
(a) Ridden a horse in a race.
(b) Flown in from Los Angeles.
(c) Visited his mother.
(d) Gone to a funeral.
4. For what is Miss Amelia noted for making?
5. Who is Mister Lafkowitz?
(b) Piano teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
2. What is the weather as the story opens?
3. What beverage does Miss Amelia offer the men in her home?
4. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
5. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)