|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
(a) His legs were trampled by a horse.
(b) He died from cancer.
(c) He got divorced.
(d) He was in a car accident.
2. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
(a) A cigarette butt.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A rose petal.
(d) A pack of matches.
3. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
4. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
(a) Baby oil.
(b) Hog lard.
(c) Cocoa butter.
5. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(c) safe deposit box.
(d) keys to everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does the student in the magazine profile play?
2. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
3. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
4. How many children does Madame Zilensky have?
5. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)