|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
2. What is a quirky habit that Mr. Brook notices about Madame Zilensky's children?
(a) They never wear shoes.
(b) They always walk in single-file.
(c) They never speak.
(d) They eat with their eyes closed.
3. What has Lymon convinced Amelia to buy for the cafe?
(a) An espresso machine.
(b) A mechanical piano.
(c) A big screen TV.
(d) A jukebox.
4. What does the cafe seem to provide to people?
(a) A place to play cards.
(b) A place for socialization.
(c) A good meal.
(d) A sense of worth.
5. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an evil omen about Marvin?
2. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
3. To where does Amelia retreat after her defeat?
4. In what season of the year does Marvin return to town?
5. Why is Frances' playing so emotionless?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)