|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happens to the town?
(a) It decays.
(b) It develops suburbs.
(c) It revitalizes the downtown area.
(d) It maintains a steady growth.
2. To whom does Lymon seem attracted now?
3. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
4. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
(a) She leaves town.
(b) She loses her vitality.
(c) She files a lawsuit.
(d) She hires a hitman.
5. Marvin Macy is characterized as ____________.
(a) a jolly man.
(b) a rambling man.
(c) an evil man.
(d) a holy man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
2. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
3. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
4. What literary technique does McCullers use when mentioning Amelia's very brief marriage to Marvin Macy?
5. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)