|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed since the opening of Amelia's cafe?
2. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(b) She is in love with a boy in school.
(c) She will be moving soon.
(d) Her parents are divorcing.
3. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
4. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
(a) He turns cartwheels.
(b) He does impersonations.
(c) He tells jokes.
(d) He wiggles his ears.
5. What does the man who comes to Amelia's house tell her?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He wants to write an article about her.
(c) He is looking for a job.
(d) He is a distant relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
2. What piece does Frances recall that she and the student in #78 played?
3. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
4. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
5. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)