|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lymon give Marvin permission to do one day?
(a) Move into the house.
(b) Run the cafe.
(c) Drive his car.
(d) Re-marry Amelia.
2. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
3. What is the physical manifestation of Cousin Lymon's outcast status?
(a) His albino coloring.
(b) His bald head.
(c) His hunchback.
(d) His yellow eyes.
4. Who wrecks Amelia's cafe?
(a) Marvin and Lymon.
(b) A local gang.
(c) Sam and Eddie.
(d) A group of vandals.
5. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
2. What does the author call a meeting of men on Amelia's porch?
3. What do the people in town think has happened to the man in #14 when he is not seen the next day?
4. Who is entranced by Marvin?
5. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)