|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
2. What eventually happens to the town?
(a) It revitalizes the downtown area.
(b) It maintains a steady growth.
(c) It develops suburbs.
(d) It decays.
3. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Boil on his thigh.
(d) Chicken Pox.
4. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
5. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
(a) Torn down.
(b) Ready to collapse.
(c) In renovation.
(d) Brand new.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine does Mister Lafkowitz point out to Frances?
2. What is the physical manifestation of Cousin Lymon's outcast status?
3. How old is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
4. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
5. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)