|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happens to Amelia's cafe?
(a) It is boarded up.
(b) It is expanded.
(c) It burns down.
(d) It is sold as a franchise.
2. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
(a) It lacked emotion.
(b) It was inspired.
(c) It was brilliant.
(d) It was virtuoso level.
3. How old is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
4. Who is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
5. Frances believes she can never be ___________________.
(a) a mother.
(b) a teacher.
(c) a great pianist.
(d) an opera singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine does Mister Lafkowitz point out to Frances?
2. What eventually happens to the town?
3. What business does Amelia run from her house?
4. How many years have passed since the opening of Amelia's cafe?
5. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)