|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
2. What news about Marvin does Marvin's brother give to Amelia?
(a) Marvin has a terminal illness.
(b) Marvin is out of jail.
(c) Marvin has died.
(d) Marvin has remarried.
3. How long did Miss Amelia's only marriage last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 10 weeks.
4. Who has Marvin's brother brought with him to Amelia's cafe?
(a) His new bride.
(c) His mother.
(d) A sick child.
5. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
2. What is one of the ways that Amelia tries to get rid of Marvin?
3. What will the man in #12 be called?
4. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
5. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)