|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
(a) Her engagement party.
(b) The opening of her cafe.
(c) Her housewarming party.
(d) The end of Prohibition.
2. What business does Amelia run from her house?
(b) Child Care Center.
(c) General Store.
(d) Beauty Salon.
3. For what is Miss Amelia noted for making?
4. How long did Miss Amelia's only marriage last?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 10 weeks.
5. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) She is in love with a boy in school.
(b) Her parents are divorcing.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She will be moving soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since the opening of Amelia's cafe?
2. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
3. Who is Mister Bilderbach?
4. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
5. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)