|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of the United States does this story take place?
(c) Pacific Northwest.
2. What does Lymon give Marvin permission to do one day?
(a) Drive his car.
(b) Run the cafe.
(c) Re-marry Amelia.
(d) Move into the house.
3. What does Frances do when Mr. Bilderbach wants her to play?
(a) She leaves the house with no warning.
(b) She says she needs a break.
(c) She breaks down and cries.
(d) She plays brilliantly.
4. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) He has a peg leg.
(b) His left arm is shorter than the right.
(c) He has a stripe of white hair.
(d) He is a hunchback.
5. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Boil on his thigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
2. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
3. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
4. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
5. Amelia takes Lymon to picture shows and ______________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)