|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happens to the town?
(a) It decays.
(b) It maintains a steady growth.
(c) It develops suburbs.
(d) It revitalizes the downtown area.
2. What does the man who comes to Amelia's house tell her?
(a) He wants to write an article about her.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He is looking for a job.
(d) He is a distant relative.
3. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
4. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
(a) The end of Prohibition.
(b) The opening of her cafe.
(c) Her engagement party.
(d) Her housewarming party.
5. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
(a) It was brilliant.
(b) It was inspired.
(c) It lacked emotion.
(d) It was virtuoso level.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
2. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
3. How old is Frances?
4. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
5. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)