|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
2. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
3. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) His left arm is shorter than the right.
(b) He has a stripe of white hair.
(c) He is a hunchback.
(d) He has a peg leg.
4. What instrument does the student in the magazine profile play?
5. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
(a) She hires a hitman.
(b) She loses her vitality.
(c) She files a lawsuit.
(d) She leaves town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Miss Amelia offer the men in her home?
2. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
3. Who has Marvin's brother brought with him to Amelia's cafe?
4. How old is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
5. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)