|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(c) Groundhog Day.
2. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Tells him to sshhhhh.
(c) Bashes him on the head.
(d) Ignores him.
3. What piece does Frances recall that she and the student in #78 played?
(a) Opus #5.
(b) Ode to Joy.
(d) Moonlight Sonata.
4. Amelia takes Lymon to picture shows and ______________.
(b) football games.
(c) dog races.
(d) horse races.
5. What does the cafe seem to provide to people?
(a) A good meal.
(b) A place for socialization.
(c) A place to play cards.
(d) A sense of worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
2. What do Marvin and Lymon do together?
3. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
4. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
5. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)