|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
(a) He wiggles his ears.
(b) He tells jokes.
(c) He does impersonations.
(d) He turns cartwheels.
2. Who is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
3. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(b) Her parents are divorcing.
(c) She will be moving soon.
(d) She is in love with a boy in school.
4. What is the weather as the story opens?
(b) Very hot.
5. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) He is a hunchback.
(b) His left arm is shorter than the right.
(c) He has a peg leg.
(d) He has a stripe of white hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
2. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
3. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
4. What does Amelia do with the gifts Marvin gives her?
5. Frances believes she can never be ___________________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)