|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
(a) Baby oil.
(b) Cocoa butter.
(d) Hog lard.
2. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) Boil on his thigh.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
3. What is an evil omen about Marvin?
(a) He has constant hiccups.
(b) He cannot cry.
(c) He never laughs.
(d) He doesn't sweat.
4. What is the weather as the story opens?
(c) Very hot.
5. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She dotes on him.
(c) She tolerates him.
(d) She cannot stand him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author call a meeting of men on Amelia's porch?
2. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
3. Marvin Macy is characterized as ____________.
4. Who has Marvin's brother brought with him to Amelia's cafe?
5. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)