|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
(a) She hires a hitman.
(b) She leaves town.
(c) She loses her vitality.
(d) She files a lawsuit.
2. Why is Frances' playing so emotionless?
(a) She hates the pieces she has to play.
(b) She is distracted.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She has better things to do.
3. In what season of the year does Marvin return to town?
4. Who was Miss Amelia's husband?
(a) Joe Ernest.
(b) Marvin Macy.
(c) Mack Todd.
(d) Ed Feverfew.
5. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
(a) It was brilliant.
(b) It was virtuoso level.
(c) It lacked emotion.
(d) It was inspired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does the student in the magazine profile play?
2. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
3. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
4. Both Frances and the student in #78 have been dubbed ________________.
5. Frances believes she can never be ___________________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)