|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
(a) Ready to collapse.
(b) Brand new.
(c) In renovation.
(d) Torn down.
2. What magazine does Mister Lafkowitz point out to Frances?
(a) Musical Courier.
(c) Ladies Home Journal.
3. Who is Miss Amelia?
(a) A school secretary.
(b) A schoolteacher.
(c) The occupant of the largest house in town.
(d) A dance hall girl.
4. What do the people in town think has happened to the man in #14 when he is not seen the next day?
(a) He skipped town.
(b) He is a very late sleeper.
(c) He went to work.
(d) Amelia has murdered him.
5. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
(b) Baby oil.
(c) Hog lard.
(d) Cocoa butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author call a meeting of men on Amelia's porch?
2. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
3. How does Amelia feel about Cousin Lymon at the end of the story?
4. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
5. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)