|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Harmonious Blacksmith?
(a) A book about horses.
(b) A piece Frances used to love.
(c) A show about careers.
(d) A book about the Wild West.
2. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
(a) He tells jokes.
(b) He does impersonations.
(c) He wiggles his ears.
(d) He turns cartwheels.
3. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
4. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
5. What literary technique does McCullers use when mentioning Amelia's very brief marriage to Marvin Macy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
2. What instrument does the student in the magazine profile play?
3. What is the physical manifestation of Cousin Lymon's outcast status?
4. What is the weather as the story opens?
5. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)