|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
2. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
3. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
(a) She doesn't want to make a scene.
(b) She is waiting for the right time to kick them out.
(c) She is afraid of living alone again.
(d) She is secretly in love with Marvin.
4. Both Frances and the student in #78 have been dubbed ________________.
(b) poor learners.
(c) child geniuses.
5. What beverage does Miss Amelia offer the men in her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
2. Frances believes she can never be ___________________.
3. To whom does Lymon seem attracted now?
4. What is Miss Amelia's physical appearance?
5. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)