|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lymon say he is mesmerized by Marvin?
(a) Marvin is very witty.
(b) Marvin is very intelligent.
(c) Marvin is a compassionate person.
(d) Marvin has been to Atlanta and to jail.
2. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
3. Frances believes she can never be ___________________.
(a) a great pianist.
(b) a teacher.
(c) a mother.
(d) an opera singer.
4. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
5. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
(a) Bashes him on the head.
(b) Tells him to sshhhhh.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lymon give Marvin permission to do one day?
2. Who is Mister Bilderbach?
3. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
4. Who is Mister Lafkowitz?
5. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)