|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wunderkind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the man in #12 be called?
(a) Sir Morton.
(c) Cousin Lymon.
(d) Mr. Andrews.
2. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
3. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) Her parents are divorcing.
(b) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(c) She is in love with a boy in school.
(d) She will be moving soon.
4. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
5. What news about Marvin does Marvin's brother give to Amelia?
(a) Marvin is out of jail.
(b) Marvin has remarried.
(c) Marvin has died.
(d) Marvin has a terminal illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
2. What is the weather as the story opens?
3. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
4. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
5. Both Frances and the student in #78 have been dubbed ________________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)