|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ballad of the Sad Cafe, pages 49 - 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Boil on his thigh.
2. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(c) safe deposit box.
(d) keys to everything.
3. In what month does the story take place?
4. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
5. How does Amelia spend the rest of her life?
(a) As a hermit.
(b) As an event planner.
(c) As a brothel madam.
(d) As a philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
2. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
3. What do the people in town soon come to realize about the man in #12?
4. What news about Marvin does Marvin's brother give to Amelia?
5. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)