|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ballad of the Sad Cafe, pages 49 - 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
(a) Baby oil.
(b) Cocoa butter.
(d) Hog lard.
2. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
(a) Her engagement party.
(b) The opening of her cafe.
(c) Her housewarming party.
(d) The end of Prohibition.
3. For what is Miss Amelia noted for making?
4. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
5. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
(a) Groundhog Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Miss Amelia offer the men in her home?
2. What business does Amelia run from her house?
3. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
4. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
5. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)