|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ballad of the Sad Cafe, pages 23 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
(a) He does not love Amelia like she loves him.
(b) He is a pathological liar.
(c) He has blackmailed Amelia.
(d) He is a sociopath.
2. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
3. Where does Marvin serve time for committing crimes?
(a) Atlanta penitentiary.
(b) Sing Sing prison.
(c) Alcatraz prison.
(d) Leavenworth prison.
4. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
5. What is Miss Amelia's physical appearance?
(a) Petite and tentative.
(b) Strong and mannish.
(c) Tall and gawky.
(d) Delicate and frail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has Lymon been at Amelia's by this time?
2. How does Amelia behave toward Lymon by this point in time?
3. What is an evil omen about Marvin?
4. In what season of the year does Marvin return to town?
5. In what month does the story take place?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)