|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ballad of the Sad Cafe, pages 23 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Boil on his thigh.
2. In what area of the United States does this story take place?
(d) Pacific Northwest.
3. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
(a) Country doctor.
4. Amelia and Cousin Lymon are both ____________.
5. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) He has a stripe of white hair.
(b) He has a peg leg.
(c) His left arm is shorter than the right.
(d) He is a hunchback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news about Marvin does Marvin's brother give to Amelia?
2. Amelia takes Lymon to picture shows and ______________.
3. In what season of the year does Marvin return to town?
4. What will the man in #12 be called?
5. What do the people in town soon come to realize about the man in #12?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)