|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tree, A Rock, A Cloud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what college is Mr. Brook associated?
(b) Ryder College.
2. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
(a) She is a murderess.
(b) She will generate revenue for the school.
(c) She is insane.
(d) She is a pathological liar.
3. What is the physical manifestation of Cousin Lymon's outcast status?
(a) His albino coloring.
(b) His bald head.
(c) His yellow eyes.
(d) His hunchback.
4. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(b) New York City.
5. To whom does Lymon seem attracted now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
2. Mr. Brook skipped out on a faculty trip to __________.
3. The old man's system of love is ________________.
4. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
5. What is the central theme in this story?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)