|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) One leg is shorter than the other.
(b) He broke his pelvis.
(c) He has entered a different career.
(d) He has retired.
2. What is a libertine?
(a) A person without morals.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A Democrat.
3. What literary technique does McCullers use when mentioning Amelia's very brief marriage to Marvin Macy?
4. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) The rooms are empty and bare.
(b) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(c) All of the rooms are painted pink.
(d) The windows have been boarded up.
5. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frances do when Mr. Bilderbach wants her to play?
2. What is Madame Zilensky's claim to fame?
3. How does Martin feel about Emily by the time he goes to bed?
4. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
5. Where is John Ferris' current home?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)