|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madame Zilensky and the King of Finland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
2. What piece does Frances recall that she and the student in #78 played?
(a) Ode to Joy.
(b) Moonlight Sonata.
(d) Opus #5.
3. What does the author call a meeting of men on Amelia's porch?
(a) A consortium.
(b) Busybody brigade.
(c) An "evil festival".
(d) A lynching.
4. What is happening to Frances that Mr. Bilderbach is unaware of?
(a) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(b) She will be moving soon.
(c) She is in love with a boy in school.
(d) Her parents are divorcing.
5. How many years has Lymon been at Amelia's by this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What eventually happens to the town?
2. Why is Frances' playing so emotionless?
3. How does the author characterize Mr. Brook?
4. How old is Frances?
5. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)