|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece does Frances recall that she and the student in #78 played?
(b) Opus #5.
(c) Ode to Joy.
(d) Moonlight Sonata.
2. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He has already had dinner.
(b) He must stay very thin.
(c) He was not invited.
(d) He has another obligation.
3. Who is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
4. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He got divorced.
(c) His legs were trampled by a horse.
(d) He was in a car accident.
5. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
(a) Scalded her in the bath.
(b) Dropped her on her head.
(c) Forgot to pick her up from the sitter.
(d) Locked her out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
2. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
3. Why does Lymon say he is mesmerized by Marvin?
4. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
5. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)