|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people in town soon come to realize about the man in #12?
(a) He is an ex-priest.
(b) He is a traveling salesman.
(c) He is "the life of the party".
(d) He is a convicted felon.
2. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
(a) He has another obligation.
(b) He has already had dinner.
(c) He must stay very thin.
(d) He was not invited.
3. What does Frances do when Mr. Bilderbach wants her to play?
(a) She plays brilliantly.
(b) She breaks down and cries.
(c) She says she needs a break.
(d) She leaves the house with no warning.
4. What is Bitsy Barlow's profession?
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) A bar.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central theme in this story?
2. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
3. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
4. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
5. How old is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)