|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people in town soon come to realize about the man in #12?
(a) He is a traveling salesman.
(b) He is "the life of the party".
(c) He is a convicted felon.
(d) He is an ex-priest.
2. Why will Bitsy's young jockey friend never ride a horse in a race again?
(a) One leg is shorter than the other.
(b) He has retired.
(c) He has entered a different career.
(d) He broke his pelvis.
3. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(b) The windows have been boarded up.
(c) All of the rooms are painted pink.
(d) The rooms are empty and bare.
4. How old is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
5. What does Martin do when Emily sobs at the table?
(a) Holds her.
(b) Tells her to go upstairs and sleep.
(c) Gives her her pills.
(d) Calls a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
2. Who is Martin's wife?
3. What does the cafe seem to provide to people?
4. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
5. How many years has Lymon been at Amelia's by this time?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)