|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic of conversation creates anxiety in Andy?
(d) Medical tests.
2. What do the people in town soon come to realize about the man in #12?
(a) He is "the life of the party".
(b) He is an ex-priest.
(c) He is a convicted felon.
(d) He is a traveling salesman.
3. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) The windows have been boarded up.
(b) All of the rooms are painted pink.
(c) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(d) The rooms are empty and bare.
4. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
5. What conclusion does Mr. Brook arrive at regarding Madame Zilensky?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is a murderess.
(c) She is a pathological liar.
(d) She will generate revenue for the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boxing match between Amelia and Marvin transitions into __________________.
2. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
3. In what month does the story take place?
4. Who is entranced by Marvin?
5. What does Frances do when Mr. Bilderbach wants her to play?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)