|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amelia spend the rest of her life?
(a) As a brothel madam.
(b) As a philanthropist.
(c) As a hermit.
(d) As an event planner.
2. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
(c) Country doctor.
3. Why does Emily get drunk?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) She has inherited the disease.
(c) She is angry.
(d) To escape reality.
4. The boxing match between Amelia and Marvin transitions into __________________.
(a) a wrestling match.
(b) a brawl.
(c) a murder.
(d) a free-for-all.
5. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
(a) The rooms are empty and bare.
(b) There are no lights in any of the rooms.
(c) All of the rooms are painted pink.
(d) The windows have been boarded up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martin's son?
2. What is Miss Amelia's physical appearance?
3. What does Mr. Brook do about Madame Zilensky's lies?
4. In what state did Martin and Emily live before moving to the big city?
5. Where does Marvin serve time for committing crimes?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)