|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A priest.
(b) A bookie.
(c) A rich investor.
(d) A horse trainer.
2. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
3. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
4. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
5. What is a libertine?
(a) A person without morals.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A Democrat.
(d) A philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Brook find unusual about Madame Zilensky's home a few weeks after her arrival?
2. Who is the father of Madame Zilensky's children?
3. Who is Ferris' fiance?
4. Who is Ferris' ex-wife's new husband?
5. What did Emily do to Marianne one night when Emily was drunk?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)