|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Chicken Pox.
(d) Boil on his thigh.
2. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
3. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
4. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He got divorced.
(c) His legs were trampled by a horse.
(d) He was in a car accident.
5. Who is Martin's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marvin Macy is characterized as ____________.
2. What is the central theme in this story?
3. What musical instrument does Elizabeth play?
4. Why does Lymon say he is mesmerized by Marvin?
5. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)