|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A rich investor.
(b) A priest.
(c) A horse trainer.
(d) A bookie.
2. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) To sell a house.
(b) A business convention.
(c) His father's funeral.
(d) A class reunion.
3. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
(a) It was virtuoso level.
(b) It was brilliant.
(c) It was inspired.
(d) It lacked emotion.
4. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
(a) A voodoo queen.
(b) A policeman.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
5. What literary technique does McCullers use when mentioning Amelia's very brief marriage to Marvin Macy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Madame Zilensky mentioning the King of Finland?
2. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
3. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
4. Who is entranced by Marvin?
5. What is a wunderkind?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)