|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John Ferris' current home?
2. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
3. How many years have passed since the opening of Amelia's cafe?
4. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Tells him to sshhhhh.
(d) Bashes him on the head.
5. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A museum.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A bar.
(d) Her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather as the story opens?
2. How old is Frances?
3. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
4. What does the author call a meeting of men on Amelia's porch?
5. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)