|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(a) keys to everything.
(b) safe deposit box.
2. Who is Ferris' ex-wife?
(d) Anne Marie.
3. What literary technique does McCullers use to tell this story?
4. How old is Frances?
5. What is the setting for this story?
(a) A dining room.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A church.
(d) A train car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
2. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
3. Who has Marvin's brother brought with him to Amelia's cafe?
4. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
5. Why does Martin Meadows leave his office early one Friday?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)