|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Miss Amelia's only marriage last?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 10 weeks.
2. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
(a) She leaves town.
(b) She loses her vitality.
(c) She files a lawsuit.
(d) She hires a hitman.
3. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(c) New York City.
4. Who is Mister Bilderbach?
(a) Piano teacher.
5. What is the central theme in this story?
(a) The search for love.
(b) Man vs. nature.
(d) Regret and loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary technique does McCullers use when mentioning Amelia's very brief marriage to Marvin Macy?
2. What does Frances do when Mr. Bilderbach wants her to play?
3. For how long do Amelia and Marvin throw punches at each other?
4. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
5. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)