|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Marvin's brother brought with him to Amelia's cafe?
(a) His new bride.
(b) A sick child.
(c) His mother.
2. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
(b) New Jersey.
3. What does Martin do when Emily sobs at the table?
(a) Gives her her pills.
(b) Calls a doctor.
(c) Tells her to go upstairs and sleep.
(d) Holds her.
4. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A priest.
(b) A horse trainer.
(c) A rich investor.
(d) A bookie.
5. How does Amelia spend the rest of her life?
(a) As an event planner.
(b) As a brothel madam.
(c) As a hermit.
(d) As a philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
2. How old is Ferris on this birthday?
3. What eventually happens to the town?
4. What do the people in town soon come to realize about the man in #12?
5. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)