|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Domestic Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Zilensky refer to the father of one of her children?
(a) Her one passion.
(b) What a jerk.
(c) A megolomaniac.
(d) That French.
2. Who is Martin's son?
3. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
(a) His father's funeral.
(b) His appointment book.
(c) His divorce.
(d) His birthday cake.
4. Emily states that Martin always favored _____________.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His mother.
5. How does Martin feel about Emily by the time he goes to bed?
(a) He is calm.
(b) He feels love for her.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
2. How does Martin feel about the state of his family?
3. What has Bitsy just done prior to encountering the three men?
4. What is wrong with the sick child brought to see Amelia?
5. What eventually happens to the town?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)