|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ballad of the Sad Cafe, pages 49 - 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
2. Where does Marvin serve time for committing crimes?
(a) Atlanta penitentiary.
(b) Alcatraz prison.
(c) Leavenworth prison.
(d) Sing Sing prison.
3. What do the people in town soon come to realize about the man in #12?
(a) He is a convicted felon.
(b) He is an ex-priest.
(c) He is a traveling salesman.
(d) He is "the life of the party".
4. How many years has Lymon been at Amelia's by this time?
5. Who accidentally gets the plate of poisoned food when Amelia tries to poison Marvin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Lymon get away with so many things with Amelia?
2. Who was Miss Amelia's husband?
3. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
4. What eventually happens to Amelia's cafe?
5. What do Marvin and Lymon do together?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)