|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frances?
2. What literary technique does McCullers use when she addresses the ruined marriage between Amelia and Marvin and the future failed relationship between Amelia and Lymon.
3. What is the Harmonious Blacksmith?
(a) A book about horses.
(b) A book about the Wild West.
(c) A piece Frances used to love.
(d) A show about careers.
4. What instrument does the student in the magazine profile play?
5. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His oldest friendship.
(b) His racing career.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His club membership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
2. Who is entranced by Marvin?
3. What does the author call a meeting of men on Amelia's porch?
4. What is a wunderkind?
5. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)