|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather as the story opens?
(c) Very hot.
2. For what is Miss Amelia noted for making?
3. Marvin Macy is characterized as ____________.
(a) an evil man.
(b) a rambling man.
(c) a holy man.
(d) a jolly man.
4. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
5. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) He has a stripe of white hair.
(b) He is a hunchback.
(c) His left arm is shorter than the right.
(d) He has a peg leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
2. What news about Marvin does Marvin's brother give to Amelia?
3. What does the cafe seem to provide to people?
4. What does Marvin do to Lymon to get him to be quiet?
5. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)