|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary technique does McCullers use when mentioning Amelia's very brief marriage to Marvin Macy?
2. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(a) safe deposit box.
(c) keys to everything.
3. Who is Miss Amelia?
(a) A school secretary.
(b) The occupant of the largest house in town.
(c) A schoolteacher.
(d) A dance hall girl.
4. What is a libertine?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A person without morals.
(d) A Democrat.
5. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Amelia enjoy playing in the community?
2. Why does Amelia not say anything to Lymon about giving so many privileges to Marvin?
3. What is the busiest night in Amelia's cafe?
4. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
5. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)