|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
(a) The end of Prohibition.
(b) The opening of her cafe.
(c) Her housewarming party.
(d) Her engagement party.
2. How old was Marvin Macy when he married Amelia?
3. What do the people in town think has happened to the man in #14 when he is not seen the next day?
(a) He is a very late sleeper.
(b) He went to work.
(c) He skipped town.
(d) Amelia has murdered him.
4. Why does Lymon say he is mesmerized by Marvin?
(a) Marvin is very intelligent.
(b) Marvin is a compassionate person.
(c) Marvin has been to Atlanta and to jail.
(d) Marvin is very witty.
5. How many years have passed since the opening of Amelia's cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
2. What is the Harmonious Blacksmith?
3. Marvin Macy is characterized as ____________.
4. What does Frances do when Mr. Bilderbach wants her to play?
5. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)