|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the man in #12 be called?
(b) Cousin Lymon.
(c) Mr. Andrews.
(d) Sir Morton.
2. Who is the student who is profiled in a magazine?
3. Amelia takes Lymon to picture shows and ______________.
(a) horse races.
(b) dog races.
(d) football games.
4. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) He is a hunchback.
(b) His left arm is shorter than the right.
(c) He has a peg leg.
(d) He has a stripe of white hair.
5. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
2. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
3. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
4. What is Amelia's demeanor toward the sick child?
5. What is the state of the largest house in the center of town?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)