|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did critics say about Frances' performance of the piece in #83?
(a) It was brilliant.
(b) It lacked emotion.
(c) It was inspired.
(d) It was virtuoso level.
2. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
3. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
(a) His racing career.
(b) His club membership.
(c) His oldest friendship.
(d) His marriage.
4. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
5. What will the man in #12 be called?
(a) Sir Morton.
(c) Cousin Lymon.
(d) Mr. Andrews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia do with the gifts Marvin gives her?
2. What does the man who comes to Amelia's house tell her?
3. How many years has Lymon been at Amelia's by this time?
4. What is the weather as the story opens?
5. Who has Marvin's brother brought with him to Amelia's cafe?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)