|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amelia feel about Cousin Lymon at the end of the story?
(a) She can't stand him.
(b) She is amused by him.
(c) She can take him or leave him.
(d) She loves him.
2. With what is Marvin associated in the story?
3. For how long do Amelia and Marvin throw punches at each other?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A half hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
4. Both Frances and the student in #78 have been dubbed ________________.
(a) poor learners.
(d) child geniuses.
5. What is notable about a man who approaches Amelia's house one day?
(a) He is a hunchback.
(b) He has a stripe of white hair.
(c) His left arm is shorter than the right.
(d) He has a peg leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Amelia's demeanor?
2. Who is Marvin Macy's brother?
3. What unusual item does Bitsy place in his mouth at the table?
4. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
5. What is the setting for this story?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)