|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does drinking liquor in Amelia's house signify?
(a) Her engagement party.
(b) Her housewarming party.
(c) The opening of her cafe.
(d) The end of Prohibition.
2. What does Marvin rub on his body prior to the big fight?
(a) Hog lard.
(b) Cocoa butter.
(d) Baby oil.
3. Who has Marvin's brother brought with him to Amelia's cafe?
(a) His new bride.
(b) His mother.
(c) A sick child.
4. What is the sole focus of Frances' life?
5. Which of the following is NOT a person sitting in the location in #92?
(a) A priest.
(b) A horse trainer.
(c) A bookie.
(d) A rich investor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a wunderkind?
2. Who is Miss Amelia?
3. What is a libertine?
4. Frances' piano playing lately has been proficient yet _____________.
5. What is the Harmonious Blacksmith?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)