|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jockey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Marvin and Lymon do together?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Build a house.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Start a business.
2. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
3. What will the man in #12 be called?
(b) Cousin Lymon.
(c) Sir Morton.
(d) Mr. Andrews.
4. Who is Mister Lafkowitz?
(a) Piano teacher.
5. Eventually Lymon has access to Amelia's house, cash register and __________________.
(a) keys to everything.
(d) safe deposit box.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
2. Who is Mister Bilderbach?
3. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
4. The boxing match between Amelia and Marvin transitions into __________________.
5. What piece does Frances recall that she and the student in #78 played?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)