|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sojourner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happens to the town?
(a) It revitalizes the downtown area.
(b) It decays.
(c) It maintains a steady growth.
(d) It develops suburbs.
2. Why does Lymon say he is mesmerized by Marvin?
(a) Marvin has been to Atlanta and to jail.
(b) Marvin is a compassionate person.
(c) Marvin is very witty.
(d) Marvin is very intelligent.
3. What makes Bitsy exceptionally upset lately?
(a) He is going through a divorce.
(b) He has had migraines.
(c) He had some bad investment tips.
(d) He is gaining weight.
4. What is a libertine?
(a) A Democrat.
(b) A person without morals.
(c) A philanthropist.
(d) A criminal.
5. Bitsy looks at the table of elegant food with longing and _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
2. What is the central theme in this story?
3. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
4. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
5. What happened to Bitsy's good friend six months ago?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)