|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sojourner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
(a) His appointment book.
(b) His birthday cake.
(c) His father's funeral.
(d) His divorce.
2. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
(a) She hires a hitman.
(b) She files a lawsuit.
(c) She leaves town.
(d) She loses her vitality.
3. What book does Ferris review and ponder?
(a) Address book.
4. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(a) New York City.
5. What do Marvin and Lymon do together?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Build a house.
(c) Start a business.
(d) Leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps onto Amelia when she has Marvin in a defeated pin?
2. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
3. What does Bitsy realize is coming to an end?
4. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
5. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)