|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sojourner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
(c) Groundhog Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. What eventually happens to Amelia's cafe?
(a) It burns down.
(b) It is sold as a franchise.
(c) It is boarded up.
(d) It is expanded.
3. Why has Ferris visited the state in #129?
(a) His father's funeral.
(b) A business convention.
(c) A class reunion.
(d) To sell a house.
4. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
5. What food does Bitsy chew and then spit out on the carpet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
2. Who wrecks Amelia's cafe?
3. In this story, McCullers intimates that a certain level of _____________ is part of life.
4. What do Marvin and Lymon do together?
5. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)