|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sojourner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cousin Lymon try to make Marvin laugh?
(a) He tells jokes.
(b) He wiggles his ears.
(c) He does impersonations.
(d) He turns cartwheels.
2. Where does Ferris agree to meet his ex-wife?
(a) A bar.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A museum.
3. What beverage does Bitsy order at the table?
(a) Seltzer water.
(b) Kentucky bourbon.
4. Who walks past Ferris' hotel room window?
(a) A voodoo queen.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
5. On what day do Amelia and Marvin have a big fight?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Groundhog Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long do Amelia and Marvin throw punches at each other?
2. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
3. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
4. Why can Bitsy not partake in the sumptuous meal?
5. What does Bitsy call the men before stomping away?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)