|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sojourner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a symbol for the passage of time in Ferris' life?
(a) His appointment book.
(b) His birthday cake.
(c) His divorce.
(d) His father's funeral.
2. What U.S. state has Ferris recently visited?
(c) New Jersey.
3. What does the rich man dip into his water glass?
(a) His fork.
(b) His tie.
(c) His napkin.
(d) His fingers.
4. As the story opens, John Ferris is in a hotel room in what city?
(c) New York City.
5. What is a libertine?
(a) A person without morals.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A Democrat.
(d) A philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the fight between Amelia and Marvin occur?
2. How many children does Ferris' fiance have?
3. In what city does Ferris' ex-wife live?
4. What happens to Amelia after the activity in #66?
5. What rude name does Marvin call Cousin Lymon?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)