|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
2. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
3. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
4. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
5. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways could this novel be classified as a horror novel? In what ways could it be classified as a fantasy novel? What genre would you label this novel? Why?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author develop various characters throughout the novel? Are these positive outlooks? What character portrayals conflict with each other? How?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Frank feel that he had no value or purpose in life? Do you agree with his beliefs? In the end, was Frank correct or incorrect? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)