|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to James Roman?
2. What does Frank ask of Hal?
3. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
4. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
5. What does Clint tell the doctor is dependent on the client's wishes?
Essay Topic 1
Which characters in the novel were portrayed as victims? Do you agree with this portrayal? Which characters do you believe were truly not victims and made their own decisions? On what do you base this assertion?
Essay Topic 2
How did the author portray power in the novel? Do you feel this was an accurate representation? Was power necessary for success? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Did Doc Fogarty behave appropriately? Why? What would you have done if you were the doctor?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)