Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
2. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
3. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
4. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
5. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
Essay Topic 1
If you were Frank how would you have reacted to the situation? Would you have done what he did at the end? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author represent the idea of working to achieve a dream in this novel? Do you think this is an accurate representation? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way were family relationships described throughout the novel? What relationships seemed to contradict each other? Do you think this was intentional? Why or why not?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)