Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
2. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
3. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
4. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
5. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
How did the author portray power in the novel? Do you feel this was an accurate representation? Was power necessary for success? Why or why not?
Describe the character of Doc Fogarty. In what ways is this character in line with the traditional image of a doctor? In what ways does he contradict the traditional image of a doctor?
In what way were differences in people described throughout the novel? Were these descriptions positive or negative? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)