|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
2. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
3. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
4. Where does Candy go to weep?
5. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
Essay Topic 1
How did the author portray power in the novel? Do you feel this was an accurate representation? Was power necessary for success? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author develop various characters throughout the novel? Are these positive outlooks? What character portrayals conflict with each other? How?
Essay Topic 3
Which characters truly seem to be pure of heart throughout the novel? Which ones seem to be selfishly driven? What theme does this seem to represent? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)