Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
2. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
3. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
4. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
5. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
Essay Topic 1
How is the theme of greed portrayed throughout the novel? Which characters were affected by their greed? Do you think this was a realistic portrayal? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
If you were Frank how would you have reacted to the situation? Would you have done what he did at the end? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the character of Doc Fogarty. In what ways is this character in line with the traditional image of a doctor? In what ways does he contradict the traditional image of a doctor?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)