Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
2. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
3. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
4. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
5. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author represent the idea of working to achieve a dream in this novel? Do you think this is an accurate representation? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Which characters truly seem to be pure of heart throughout the novel? Which ones seem to be selfishly driven? What theme does this seem to represent? Why do you think this way?
Essay Topic 3
In what way were family relationships described throughout the novel? What relationships seemed to contradict each other? Do you think this was intentional? Why or why not?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)