Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
2. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
3. Who does Frank think he really is?
4. What seems to knock Thomas to the floor when he opens the window?
5. How does Candy hope to find Frankie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Frank tell Bobby about the places he teleported him and how did Bobby respond?
2. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
3. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
4. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
5. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
6. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
7. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
8. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
9. What does Candy do with a woman that is the same as what he used to do with his own mother?
10. What does Frank do after he jumps out of the window of the abandoned apartment complex and what does he hope to learn?
Why did Frank feel that he had no value or purpose in life? Do you agree with his beliefs? In the end, was Frank correct or incorrect? Why do you think this way?
In what ways did the author foreshadow events throughout the novel? Was the foreshadowing effective? Why or why not?
Did Doc Fogarty behave appropriately? Why? What would you have done if you were the doctor?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)