|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He loses his ability to talk.
(b) He disappears and returns several times.
(c) He is bitten and scratched.
(d) He finds many more red stones.
2. Why does Candy get angry with himself for killing Thomas?
(a) He was the only link he had to his mother.
(b) He could have used him to lure Julie to him.
(c) He didn't find out answers before he killed him.
(d) He knows the police will be involved now.
3. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He doesn't date co-workers.
(b) He has to get to the lab.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is married.
4. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(b) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(c) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(d) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
5. What happens to Clint?
(a) Candy shoots him.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He is killed by Candy.
(d) He lives through the attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the black substance in the jar?
2. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
3. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
4. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
5. Why do Bobby and Julie believe the Roman family was burned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Hal begins to hear flute-like music?
2. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
3. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
4. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
5. What did Frank tell Bobby about the places he teleported him and how did Bobby respond?
6. How does Frank learn who he was and how does he feel when he learns the truth?
7. What pledge does Candy make while he is at his mother's grave?
8. What information do Dr. Manfred and his colleague share with Bobby and Clint about the insect he was to dissect?
9. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
10. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)