|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To the office.
(b) To his house.
(c) To a lab.
(d) To the hospital.
2. What type of stones are the red stones?
3. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
4. Why does death terrify Thomas?
(a) Because you can't come back from death.
(b) Because he doesn't understand it.
(c) Because his parents died.
(d) Because he doesn't know anyone who died.
5. Which of the following characters is not killed by Candy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Candy kill first?
2. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
3. Why is Frank in the hospital?
4. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
5. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
2. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
3. What does Thomas know about the Bad Thing and what does he do when he senses it close?
4. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
5. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
6. How does Candy find Frank and Bobby?
7. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
8. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
9. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
10. How does Thomas feel about death and why does he feel this way?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)