|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Candy plan of determining who is trying to find out who he is?
(a) He plans on lying in wait.
(b) He plans on surprising them.
(c) He plans on creating a trap for them.
(d) He plans on using his mind.
2. Which of the following characters does Candy kill first?
3. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
(a) He does not believe the stories.
(b) He is shocked and in disbelief.
(c) He says he knows others like Frank.
(d) He is unfazed.
4. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
(a) He gets a clue when he touches Thomas's book of poetry.
(b) Candy can sense the places Frank has been.
(c) His sisters tell him the cats see Frank.
(d) Frank sends him a vision.
5. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Unidentifiable life-form.
(b) Engineered life-form.
(c) Alien life-form.
(d) Insect life-form.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
2. Where do the red stones come from?
3. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
4. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
5. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
2. What information do Dr. Manfred and his colleague share with Bobby and Clint about the insect he was to dissect?
3. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
4. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
5. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
6. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
7. What experience do Violet and Verbina have with the hawk and how do they share this experience?
8. How does Thomas feel about death and why does he feel this way?
9. What is odd about Frank's clothing after he teleports?
10. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)