|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They had just moved to the area.
(b) They had bite marks.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They all ended up in a mental institution.
2. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(a) A volcano.
3. What happened to the zipper on Frank's pants?
(a) It is completely missing.
(b) There are no teeth.
(c) Some of the teeth turned to rubber.
(d) It is made out of fabric.
4. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) His own death.
(b) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
(c) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
(d) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
5. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
(b) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
(c) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
(d) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
2. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
3. From what disability does Clint's wife suffer?
4. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
5. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)