|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
2. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(b) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(c) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(d) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
3. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
(a) It upsets him.
(b) It causes him to pass out.
(c) It makes him think his wife is pretty.
(d) It leads him to try and figure out what it is.
4. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
(a) Take away the scissors.
5. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has to get to the lab.
(c) He doesn't date co-workers.
(d) He is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
2. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
3. What does Hal hear before he finds Frank back in bed?
4. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
5. What disappears with Frank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
2. What does Thomas know about the Bad Thing and what does he do when he senses it close?
3. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
4. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
5. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
6. What happens when Hal begins to hear flute-like music?
7. How does Thomas feel about death and why does he feel this way?
8. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
9. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
10. What happens to Violet as she goes into the mind of the squirrel while Candy is biting into it?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)