|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
(a) How to talk.
(b) How to teleport.
(c) How to walk.
(d) How to read.
2. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) His own death.
(b) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
(c) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
(d) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
3. What does Frank ask of Hal?
(a) He asks him to find Candy.
(b) He asks him to go with him.
(c) He asks him to protect him.
(d) He begs him to stop him.
4. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(a) A volcano.
5. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He did not trust her.
(b) He does not understand her.
(c) He was afraid of her.
(d) He worshipped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Clint?
2. Where does Candy go to weep?
3. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
4. What animal does Candy eat in the canyon?
5. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Violet as she goes into the mind of the squirrel while Candy is biting into it?
2. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
3. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
4. How does Frank learn who he was and how does he feel when he learns the truth?
5. What pledge does Candy make while he is at his mother's grave?
6. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
7. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
8. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
9. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
10. What information do Dr. Manfred and his colleague share with Bobby and Clint about the insect he was to dissect?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)