|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the red stones come from?
(b) No one can tell them.
(c) The creature makes them from dirt.
(d) Blood dries into them.
2. What does Frank think will happen to him?
(a) He will forget more things.
(b) He will never know the truth.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) He will die.
3. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He doesn't date co-workers.
(c) He is married.
(d) He has to get to the lab.
4. What was the black substance in the jar?
(a) Burnt bones.
(c) Black soot.
(d) Black sand.
5. What does Clint tell the doctor is dependent on the client's wishes?
(a) Whether or not more information is known about the bug.
(b) Whether he will be allowed to release this information.
(c) Whether the doctor can keep the specimen.
(d) Whether he can tell him where the bug came from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of stones are the red stones?
2. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
3. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
4. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
5. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thomas know about the Bad Thing and what does he do when he senses it close?
2. What information do Dr. Manfred and his colleague share with Bobby and Clint about the insect he was to dissect?
3. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
4. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
5. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
6. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
7. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
8. What is Thomas's biggest fear?
9. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
10. Where do Frank and Bobby stop after they jump from place to place trying to stay away from Candy and what does Bobby come to see and realize about this place?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)