|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hal hear before he finds Frank back in bed?
(a) Someone screaming.
(b) Flute-like music.
(c) Fireflies buzzing.
(d) The sound of a train.
2. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He loses his ability to talk.
(b) He is bitten and scratched.
(c) He finds many more red stones.
(d) He disappears and returns several times.
3. Which of the following characters is not killed by Candy?
4. What does Thomas equate the Bad Place with?
(a) His sister.
5. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
(a) He conveys his thoughts very well.
(b) He demonstrates intelligence.
(c) He is able to connect with others.
(d) He is quite articulate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
2. What happened to the Farris family?
3. What does Thomas see in his vision?
4. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
5. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
2. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
3. What is Thomas's biggest fear?
4. What does Thomas know about the Bad Thing and what does he do when he senses it close?
5. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
6. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
7. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
8. What did Frank tell Bobby about the places he teleported him and how did Bobby respond?
9. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
10. How does Frank learn who he was and how does he feel when he learns the truth?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)