|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(b) A volcano.
2. Which of Roselle's children was the only one born deformed?
3. What does Frank ask of Hal?
(a) He asks him to find Candy.
(b) He begs him to stop him.
(c) He asks him to protect him.
(d) He asks him to go with him.
4. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He has to get to the lab.
(b) He is married.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He doesn't date co-workers.
5. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
(a) He feels a good presence nearby.
(b) He senses his mother's approval.
(c) He sees his sisters walking toward him.
(d) He feels someone touch his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
2. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
3. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
4. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
5. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
2. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
3. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
4. What do the Phans tell Bobby and Julie about George Farris?
5. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
6. What information do Dr. Manfred and his colleague share with Bobby and Clint about the insect he was to dissect?
7. What experience do Violet and Verbina have with the hawk and how do they share this experience?
8. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
9. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
10. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)