|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hunting animal does Violet meld her mind with?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A cat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A coyote.
2. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
(a) It is being attacked while he is in these other locations.
(b) It is not reconstructing with everything in the correct place.
(c) Teleportation is killing him.
(d) The fear and stress are causing him to have serious health problems.
3. What disappears with Frank?
(a) Metal bed rail.
(b) All of the red stones.
(c) His bag.
4. How does Thomas feel about the Bad Thing he can feel?
(a) It surprises him.
(b) It horrifies him.
(c) It tempts him.
(d) It angers him.
5. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Candy eat in the canyon?
2. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
3. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
4. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
5. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
2. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
3. What experience do Violet and Verbina have with the hawk and how do they share this experience?
4. What do the Phans tell Bobby and Julie about George Farris?
5. How does Candy find Frank and Bobby?
6. What pledge does Candy make while he is at his mother's grave?
7. What did Frank tell Bobby about the places he teleported him and how did Bobby respond?
8. Where do Frank and Bobby stop after they jump from place to place trying to stay away from Candy and what does Bobby come to see and realize about this place?
9. What is Thomas's biggest fear?
10. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)