|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie want Chen to do?
(a) Trace the money.
(b) Hypnotize Frank.
(c) Place a tracking device on Frank.
(d) Protect her brother, Thomas.
2. Why does Bobby tell Thomas that Julie might not visit him the next week?
(a) Because she has to go to Hawaii.
(b) Because of the Bad Thing.
(c) Because of the case they are working on.
(d) Because of the things Frank has done.
3. What happened to the Farris family?
(a) They moved to Vietnam.
(b) They were all murdered.
(c) They moved to a different city.
(d) They disappeared on day and no one knows where they are.
4. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
(a) Both of the men are dead.
(b) Both of the men look just like Frank.
(c) Both of the men had bite marks.
(d) Both of the men are missing.
5. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
(a) Because they are helping Frank.
(b) Because they are in his way.
(c) Because they know Thomas.
(d) Because he can feel them watching him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Bobby and Julie believe the Roman family was burned?
2. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
3. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
4. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
5. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)