|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank ask of Hal?
(a) He asks him to go with him.
(b) He begs him to stop him.
(c) He asks him to find Candy.
(d) He asks him to protect him.
2. What does Julie want Chen to do?
(a) Protect her brother, Thomas.
(b) Trace the money.
(c) Place a tracking device on Frank.
(d) Hypnotize Frank.
3. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
(a) A noise.
(b) A blue light.
(c) A drip.
(d) The wind pick up.
4. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To the office.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To his house.
(d) To a lab.
5. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) Deep into the canyon.
(b) Frankie's bedroom.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His mother's grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
2. How does Candy plan of determining who is trying to find out who he is?
3. How does Thomas feel about the Bad Thing he can feel?
4. What happened to the zipper on Frank's pants?
5. From what disability does Clint's wife suffer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Hal begins to hear flute-like music?
2. How does Frank learn who he was and how does he feel when he learns the truth?
3. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
4. What do the Phans tell Bobby and Julie about George Farris?
5. What happens to Violet as she goes into the mind of the squirrel while Candy is biting into it?
6. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
7. How does Candy find Frank and Bobby?
8. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
9. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
10. How does Thomas feel about death and why does he feel this way?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)