|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
(a) It upsets him.
(b) It causes him to pass out.
(c) It leads him to try and figure out what it is.
(d) It makes him think his wife is pretty.
2. What happened to the zipper on Frank's pants?
(a) It is made out of fabric.
(b) Some of the teeth turned to rubber.
(c) It is completely missing.
(d) There are no teeth.
3. What does Clint do while Bobby and Thomas talk?
(a) Goes out to walk along the beach.
(b) Reads the poems Thomas wrote.
(c) Tries to get back in touch with Frank.
(d) Calls a scientist in Hawaii to examine the sand.
4. Which of the following characters is not killed by Candy?
5. What happens to Clint?
(a) He lives through the attack.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He is killed by Candy.
(d) Candy shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chen's profession?
2. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
3. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
4. What happened to James Roman?
5. Where does Candy go to weep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd about Frank's clothing after he teleports?
2. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
3. Where do Frank and Bobby stop after they jump from place to place trying to stay away from Candy and what does Bobby come to see and realize about this place?
4. What information do Dr. Manfred and his colleague share with Bobby and Clint about the insect he was to dissect?
5. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
6. What do the Phans tell Bobby and Julie about George Farris?
7. What pledge does Candy make while he is at his mother's grave?
8. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
9. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
10. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)