|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Clint?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He lives through the attack.
(c) Candy shoots him.
(d) He is killed by Candy.
2. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
(a) It is being attacked while he is in these other locations.
(b) It is not reconstructing with everything in the correct place.
(c) The fear and stress are causing him to have serious health problems.
(d) Teleportation is killing him.
3. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) Deep into the canyon.
(c) His mother's grave.
(d) Frankie's bedroom.
4. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Engineered life-form.
(b) Unidentifiable life-form.
(c) Alien life-form.
(d) Insect life-form.
5. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
(d) Take away the scissors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Bobby and Julie believe the Roman family was burned?
2. What does Candy swear to doing in regard to Frank?
3. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
4. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
5. What does Thomas see in his vision?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
2. What does Thomas know about the Bad Thing and what does he do when he senses it close?
3. How does Candy find Frank and Bobby?
4. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
5. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
6. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
7. What experience do Violet and Verbina have with the hawk and how do they share this experience?
8. Where do Frank and Bobby stop after they jump from place to place trying to stay away from Candy and what does Bobby come to see and realize about this place?
9. What happens when Lisa asks Clint out on a date and how does she feel about his response?
10. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)