|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
(b) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
(c) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
(d) His own death.
2. What does Hal hear before he finds Frank back in bed?
(a) Fireflies buzzing.
(b) Flute-like music.
(c) Someone screaming.
(d) The sound of a train.
3. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
(a) How to talk.
(b) How to walk.
(c) How to teleport.
(d) How to read.
4. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
(a) He doesn't want people to watch him.
(b) He cannot control his actions.
(c) He knows something bad happened there.
(d) He doesn't know if he can trust anyone.
5. What happened to the Farris family?
(a) They moved to Vietnam.
(b) They moved to a different city.
(c) They disappeared on day and no one knows where they are.
(d) They were all murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Candy go to weep?
2. Which of the following is true about Clint?
3. What was the black substance in the jar?
4. Which of the following words best describes how Derek feels about Thomas's warnings?
5. What does Clint tell the doctor is dependent on the client's wishes?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)