|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He was afraid of her.
(b) He did not trust her.
(c) He worshipped her.
(d) He does not understand her.
2. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
(b) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
(c) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
(d) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
3. Why does death terrify Thomas?
(a) Because he doesn't know anyone who died.
(b) Because you can't come back from death.
(c) Because his parents died.
(d) Because he doesn't understand it.
4. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They all ended up in a mental institution.
(b) They had bite marks.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They had just moved to the area.
5. What animal does Candy eat in the canyon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
2. Where do the red stones come from?
3. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
4. What is Chen's profession?
5. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)