|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
(a) His roommate is out of the room.
(b) It is finally day time.
(c) The Bad Thing is gone.
(d) Julie has come to visit him.
2. Why does Bobby tell Thomas that Julie might not visit him the next week?
(a) Because of the things Frank has done.
(b) Because she has to go to Hawaii.
(c) Because of the case they are working on.
(d) Because of the Bad Thing.
3. From what disability does Clint's wife suffer?
(a) She is a paraplegic.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She has Downs Syndrome.
(d) She is blind.
4. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
(a) One person thought they knew him, but couldn't recall how.
(b) It didn't, no one recognized him.
(c) It was found out that he was George's brother.
(d) They all knew him as Frank.
5. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
(a) You go to heaven.
(b) The Evil thing wins.
(c) You go to the Bad Place.
(d) You are in a sort of limbo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
2. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
3. How does Frank feel about being in the hospital?
4. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
5. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
2. What do the Phans tell Bobby and Julie about George Farris?
3. What did Frank tell Bobby about the places he teleported him and how did Bobby respond?
4. Where do Frank and Bobby stop after they jump from place to place trying to stay away from Candy and what does Bobby come to see and realize about this place?
5. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
6. What pledge does Candy make while he is at his mother's grave?
7. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
8. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
9. How does Thomas feel about death and why does he feel this way?
10. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)