|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(b) A volcano.
2. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Alien life-form.
(b) Engineered life-form.
(c) Unidentifiable life-form.
(d) Insect life-form.
3. What does Candy swear to doing in regard to Frank?
(a) Getting revenge with him.
(b) Burying him next to his mother.
(c) Finding him.
(d) Killing him and anyone that helps him.
4. Where do the red stones come from?
(a) The creature makes them from dirt.
(b) Blood dries into them.
(d) No one can tell them.
5. Which of the following characters does Candy kill first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
2. What does Hal hear before he finds Frank back in bed?
3. Which of Roselle's children was the only one born deformed?
4. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
5. What does Frank think will happen to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
2. How does Frank learn who he was and how does he feel when he learns the truth?
3. What is Thomas's biggest fear?
4. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
5. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
6. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
7. What happens to Violet as she goes into the mind of the squirrel while Candy is biting into it?
8. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
9. What happens when Hal begins to hear flute-like music?
10. What experience do Violet and Verbina have with the hawk and how do they share this experience?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)