|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Bobby and Julie believe the Roman family was burned?
(a) To cover up the family's crimes.
(b) To throw them off of track.
(c) To hide the bite marks.
(d) To make it less suspicious.
2. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
(a) He is to stop Frank's sleep walking.
(b) He is to consult on Frank's case with Bobby and Julie.
(c) He is to help Candy track down Frank.
(d) He is to identify the insect Frank had.
3. What does Frank ask of Hal?
(a) He asks him to go with him.
(b) He asks him to protect him.
(c) He asks him to find Candy.
(d) He begs him to stop him.
4. How does Thomas feel about the Bad Thing he can feel?
(a) It tempts him.
(b) It surprises him.
(c) It angers him.
(d) It horrifies him.
5. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To the office.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a lab.
(d) To his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the black substance in the jar?
2. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
3. Which of the following characters does Candy kill first?
4. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
5. What type of stones are the red stones?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd about Frank's clothing after he teleports?
2. What happens to Violet as she goes into the mind of the squirrel while Candy is biting into it?
3. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
4. What does Thomas know about the Bad Thing and what does he do when he senses it close?
5. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
6. How does Violet react to her brother's anger directed to her?
7. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
8. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
9. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
10. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)