|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) His mother's grave.
(b) Frankie's bedroom.
(c) Deep into the canyon.
(d) His bedroom.
2. Which of the following is true about Clint?
(a) He is often rude.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He communicates only when necessary.
(d) He seems to have many disabilities like Thomas.
3. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
(a) Take away the scissors.
4. What disappears with Frank?
(a) His bag.
(b) All of the red stones.
(d) Metal bed rail.
5. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
(a) Because they are helping Frank.
(b) Because he can feel them watching him.
(c) Because they know Thomas.
(d) Because they are in his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank in the hospital?
2. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
3. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
4. What does Thomas see in his vision?
5. What happened to the Farris family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
2. How does Candy find Frank and Bobby?
3. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
4. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
5. What realization does Frank come to based on how he feels after teleporting in the hospital?
6. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
7. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
8. What experience do Violet and Verbina have with the hawk and how do they share this experience?
9. What pledge does Candy make while he is at his mother's grave?
10. How does Thomas feel about death and why does he feel this way?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)