|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
(a) To see things that are far away.
(b) To feel things that others are experiencing.
(c) The ability to dwell in the minds of animals.
(d) To be vicious hunters.
2. What does Frank think will happen to him?
(a) He will never know the truth.
(b) He will forget more things.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will never come back.
3. What hunting animal does Violet meld her mind with?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A snake.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hawk.
4. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
(c) Take away the scissors.
5. Which of the following characters is not killed by Candy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank in the hospital?
2. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
3. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
4. What does Julie want Chen to do?
5. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
2. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
3. What did Frank tell Bobby about the places he teleported him and how did Bobby respond?
4. What promise does Dr. Manfred make to Clint?
5. What happened to Mrs. Farris, her daughters, and her brother?
6. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
7. What is odd about Frank's clothing after he teleports?
8. What does the jeweler tell Bobby about the red stones?
9. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
10. What special gift do Violet and Verbina share?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)