|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It is sprayed with gunfire.
(b) It is blown apart with a bomb.
(c) It crashes into a wall.
(d) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
2. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
(a) No ones.
(b) Someone who he recognizes but cannot name.
(c) A man he does not recognize.
3. What does Candy find disgusting?
(a) Drinking blood.
4. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
(a) He sees Julie's car explode.
(b) He hears the sound of a gun being cocked.
(c) He sees Rasmussen hold up a sign into the surveillance camera.
(d) He is warned by his wife, Julie.
5. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
(a) She falls off a cliff.
(b) She flies off with a stranger.
(c) She appears to be swallowed by the sea.
(d) She is killed by an unseen force in front of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank think he really is?
2. What does Bobby want Julie to do to help with his feelings of uneasiness?
3. How does Candy capture his prey?
4. Which of the following is the best descriptor of Rasmussen?
5. Why does Frank strip the bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about Frank when he wakes up in the motel room?
2. How does Frank try to rationalize his inability to sleep and then what does he eventually admit is the true reason for this inability?
3. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
4. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
5. What does Bobby say to Julie to reassure her that she is a good person?
6. What does Frank do after he has been driving for awhile and why does he choose now to do it?
7. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
8. What does Frank find as he searches his own pockets and unzips the bag?
9. What insights does Julie have about her brother and what does she think will make him happy?
10. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)