|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Candy drink from his mother?
(a) By biting her hand and drinking the blood.
(b) By sucking blood from her neck.
(c) By sharing blood from a cup with her.
(d) By breast feeding.
2. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
(a) He is warned by his wife, Julie.
(b) He sees Julie's car explode.
(c) He hears the sound of a gun being cocked.
(d) He sees Rasmussen hold up a sign into the surveillance camera.
3. What does Thomas refer to his feelings as?
(a) The Night.
(b) The Bad Thing.
(c) The TV.
(d) The Dream.
4. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
(a) His wife.
(b) His safety.
(c) His job.
(d) The bag.
5. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They are partners.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They work together.
(d) They do not know each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas (Julie's brother) have?
2. What are Bobby and Julie afraid Rasmussen has stolen?
3. What indicates to Frank that he should leave his current location?
4. What does Frank find in his hands when he wakes up in the car?
5. How does Thomas create poems?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
2. How does Frank feel in Chapter eleven and what doe she do because of this feeling?
3. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
4. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
5. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
6. What does Bobby say to Julie to reassure her that she is a good person?
7. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
8. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
9. What happens when Frank opens up the door to the abandoned car he finds and what does this cause to happen?
10. What does Thomas do after he is knocked down to the floor?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)