|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do once he leaves the truck?
(a) He begins searching the contents of the bag he has.
(b) He finds a building to hide inside.
(c) He goes into a restaurant.
(d) He finds a car and drives for awhile.
2. Where does Thomas tell Julie he can feel badness?
(a) On his skin.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his heart.
(d) On his mind.
3. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
(a) The need.
(b) The dream.
(c) The life.
(d) The want.
4. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Conducting surveillance.
(b) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(c) Looking at a map for directions.
5. What does Thomas tell Julie about outside?
(a) He says that it is dangerous outside.
(b) He says that it is unkind outside.
(c) He says that it is now scary outside.
(d) He says that it is bad outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
2. Who is Frankie?
3. Why does Bobby think he should get out of the van?
4. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
5. What do Julie and Bobby hope can happen some day in regards to Thomas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank find when he wakes up in the car?
2. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
3. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
4. What does Thomas do after he is knocked down to the floor?
5. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
6. Describe Bobby and Julie's living situation and why it is this way.
7. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
8. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
9. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
10. What leads Bobby to tell Julie about his fears and how does she respond?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)