|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes to a fair.
(b) He goes to a movie.
(c) He goes to a park.
(d) He goes for a run.
2. Who is Frankie?
(a) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's brother.
(b) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's friend.
(c) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's neighbor.
(d) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's father.
3. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
(a) He tried to talk to Verbina.
(b) He broke into the house.
(c) He hurt Candy.
(d) He killed a cat.
4. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
5. What are Bobby and Julie discussing as the walk on the beach?
(a) Their next case.
(b) Thomas's warnings.
(c) The Dream.
(d) The Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
2. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
3. What does Frank carry with him?
4. What does Frank hear in the wind?
5. Who does Frank think he really is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
2. What leads Bobby to tell Julie about his fears and how does she respond?
3. What does Frank find as he searches his own pockets and unzips the bag?
4. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
5. How does Frank feel in Chapter eleven and what doe she do because of this feeling?
6. What does Frank do after he has been driving for awhile and why does he choose now to do it?
7. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
8. How does Frank try to rationalize his inability to sleep and then what does he eventually admit is the true reason for this inability?
9. How does Bobby's dream about Julie change from the start where it is the ideal life in their new home?
10. What insights does Julie have about her brother and what does she think will make him happy?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)