|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Candy kill people?
(a) He smothers them while they are sleeping.
(b) He pours sand in their mouths.
(c) He shoots them while they are sleeping.
(d) He bites their necks and drinks their blood.
2. How long does Frank stay in the truck?
(a) Until the truck stops.
(b) For a few hours.
(c) Just a few blocks.
(d) For a few miles.
3. Where does Thomas tell Julie he can feel badness?
(a) In his head.
(b) On his mind.
(c) In his heart.
(d) On his skin.
4. Why does Candy hunt for animals near his home?
(a) It is the most convenient place for him.
(b) He does not want to leave his sisters.
(c) To kill others would arouse the suspicion of the police.
(d) He prefers to use animal blood.
5. Who seems to understand Thomas's warnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
2. What does Frank do once he leaves the truck?
3. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
4. What was the name of the file on the discs that Rasmussen had attempted to steal?
5. What does Candy consider a gift from his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Candy do with a woman that is the same as what he used to do with his own mother?
2. Describe Bobby and Julie's living situation and why it is this way.
3. What does Thomas do after he is knocked down to the floor?
4. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
5. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
6. What does Frank find when he wakes up in the car?
7. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
8. What does Frank find as he searches his own pockets and unzips the bag?
9. How does Frank try to rationalize his inability to sleep and then what does he eventually admit is the true reason for this inability?
10. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)