|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) An alley.
(b) A diner.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) His driveway.
2. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
(a) They do not have enough evidence to arrest him.
(b) The police are already there.
(c) Bobby is not strong enough.
(d) He may be armed.
3. Which of the following is not true according to Candy?
(a) Everyone in his family has special gifts.
(b) He is the only family member who has special gifts.
(c) Their mother was responsible.
(d) He is the most gifted member of his family.
4. What is unique about Verbina?
(a) She does not like animals.
(b) She is always ill.
(c) She is older than Violet.
(d) She never speaks.
5. What does Julie do when Bobby tells her there will be trouble?
(a) She comes to his rescue.
(b) She takes down Rasmussen.
(c) She leaves the scene.
(d) She calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
2. How does Candy feel about his brother?
3. What is Decodyne?
4. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
5. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
2. What does Frank find when he wakes up in the car?
3. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
4. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
5. What happens when Frank opens up the door to the abandoned car he finds and what does this cause to happen?
6. What does Thomas do after he is knocked down to the floor?
7. How does Bobby's dream about Julie change from the start where it is the ideal life in their new home?
8. What leads Bobby to tell Julie about his fears and how does she respond?
9. What does Candy do with a woman that is the same as what he used to do with his own mother?
10. What did Thomas try to tell Julie when she visited him and how did this work for him?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)