|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
(a) She went off with Frankie.
(b) The cats and his sisters ate her.
(c) She is hiding with the cats.
(d) He can't figure it out.
2. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
(a) He thinks that he is losing his mind.
(b) He does not feel safe again and hopes they can find out to protect him.
(c) He tried to stay awake, but couldn't and woke up with more unexplained things.
(d) He had a dream of his own death.
3. What is Decodyne?
(a) A computer company.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) A surveillance company.
(d) A car dealership.
4. What does Candy find disgusting?
(c) Drinking blood.
5. How does Thomas try to communicate with Julie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie hope to learn from Rasmussen?
2. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
3. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
4. Why does Candy go out into the night?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Bobby is feeling at this time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
2. What does Frank do after he has been driving for awhile and why does he choose now to do it?
3. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
4. Describe Bobby and Julie's living situation and why it is this way.
5. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
6. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
7. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
8. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
9. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
10. What does Frank do after he jumps out of the window of the abandoned apartment complex and what does he hope to learn?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)