|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas tell Julie about outside?
(a) He says that it is bad outside.
(b) He says that it is unkind outside.
(c) He says that it is dangerous outside.
(d) He says that it is now scary outside.
2. How does Thomas try to communicate with Julie?
3. Who does Candy ask Violet about when he returns from being outside?
4. What indicates to Frank that he should leave his current location?
(a) He hears a voice calling to him to escape.
(b) The sound of flutes
(c) He sees a man enter the same place as he is.
(d) A blue light pulse.
5. What does Thomas refer to his feelings as?
(a) The Bad Thing.
(b) The Night.
(c) The Dream.
(d) The TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank use to help him escape?
2. What is the only other living thing Frank notices in the alley?
3. What does Candy find disgusting?
4. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
5. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about Frank when he wakes up in the motel room?
2. What does Candy do with a woman that is the same as what he used to do with his own mother?
3. What does Candy wonder about as he lies in bed?
4. What did Frank tell Bobby about the places he teleported him and how did Bobby respond?
5. What doe Bobby and Julie think may have happened to the Roman Family?
6. What does Bobby say to Julie to reassure her that she is a good person?
7. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
8. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
9. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
10. What does Lisa tell Bobby and Clint about the black sand and what suggestion does she give them?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)