|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
2. Why does Julie get angry with Bobby?
(a) Because they did not find the discs.
(b) Because the police would not help Bobby.
(c) Because Bobby could not break Rasmussen.
(d) Because he told her to leave when he was in danger.
3. What is Decodyne?
(a) A gun shop.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A surveillance company.
(d) A computer company.
4. Who is Frankie?
(a) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's father.
(b) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's neighbor.
(c) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's brother.
(d) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's friend.
5. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
(a) She went off with Frankie.
(b) The cats and his sisters ate her.
(c) He can't figure it out.
(d) She is hiding with the cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
2. What does Frank hear in the wind?
3. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
4. How does Thomas create poems?
5. How does Julie reassure Bobby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
2. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
3. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
4. What information does Doc Fogarty share with Bobby, Julie and Frank about Frank's mother?
5. What is odd about Frank's clothing after he teleports?
6. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
7. What does Frank find when he wakes up in the car?
8. What does Frank do after he jumps out of the window of the abandoned apartment complex and what does he hope to learn?
9. How does Bobby handle the images that Thomas sends to him?
10. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)