|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
(a) The want.
(b) The need.
(c) The life.
(d) The dream.
2. What happens when Candy raises his hands as he is hunting?
(a) A roar of water comes down between his legs.
(b) The wind blows louder and stronger.
(c) The air stills and a red glow permeates around him.
(d) A blue light comes from his fingers and the ground shakes.
3. What does Frank hear in the wind?
(a) People calling his name.
(b) Police sirens.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Strange flute like music.
4. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(a) Move to a new place.
(b) Have children.
(d) Be successful.
5. Why does Bobby think Julie will be sick now that they are home?
(a) She does not like their new home.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) The adrenaline rush is over.
(d) She could not eat all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Candy kill people?
2. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
3. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
4. What is unique about Verbina?
5. What does Frank find in his hands when he wakes up in the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
2. How does Bobby's dream about Julie change from the start where it is the ideal life in their new home?
3. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
4. How does Frank try to rationalize his inability to sleep and then what does he eventually admit is the true reason for this inability?
5. What does Bobby say to Julie to reassure her that she is a good person?
6. What leads Bobby to tell Julie about his fears and how does she respond?
7. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
8. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
9. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
10. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)