|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie use as her weapon?
(a) The car.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A loudspeaker.
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Bobby is feeling at this time?
3. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
4. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
(a) A book.
5. Why does Bobby think he should get out of the van?
(a) He is afraid it will explode.
(b) He has lost contact with Rasmussen.
(c) He needs to find out who tried to kill him.
(d) He needs to check to see how Julie is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
2. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
3. What does Frank do once he leaves the truck?
4. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
5. How did Candy drink from his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
2. What did Thomas try to tell Julie when she visited him and how did this work for him?
3. What does Candy do with a woman that is the same as what he used to do with his own mother?
4. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
5. What does Bobby say to Julie to reassure her that she is a good person?
6. What does Frank find as he searches his own pockets and unzips the bag?
7. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
8. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
9. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
10. How does Frank feel in Chapter eleven and what doe she do because of this feeling?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)