|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Bobby is feeling at this time?
2. How many sisters does Candy have?
3. How does Julie reassure Bobby?
(a) She lets him sit on her lap.
(b) She rubs him on the head.
(c) She tells him she will stay with him.
(d) She takes him for a long walk.
4. What is unique about Verbina?
(a) She is always ill.
(b) She is older than Violet.
(c) She does not like animals.
(d) She never speaks.
5. What does Frank use to help him escape?
(a) A police cruiser.
(b) A skateboard.
(c) A man and his wife.
(d) An unlocked car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Candy drink from his mother?
2. Why does Julie get angry with Bobby?
3. What does Julie use as her weapon?
4. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
5. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
2. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
3. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
4. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
5. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
6. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
7. What did Thomas try to tell Julie when she visited him and how did this work for him?
8. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
9. What does Frank do after he jumps out of the window of the abandoned apartment complex and what does he hope to learn?
10. What happens when Frank opens up the door to the abandoned car he finds and what does this cause to happen?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)