|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
(a) He killed a cat.
(b) He tried to talk to Verbina.
(c) He hurt Candy.
(d) He broke into the house.
2. How does Thomas try to communicate with Julie?
3. Which word best describes Frank's reaction at the content of the bag?
4. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes to a movie.
(b) He goes to a fair.
(c) He goes for a run.
(d) He goes to a park.
5. What happens when Candy raises his hands as he is hunting?
(a) A roar of water comes down between his legs.
(b) A blue light comes from his fingers and the ground shakes.
(c) The wind blows louder and stronger.
(d) The air stills and a red glow permeates around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
2. What are Frank's last thoughts of as he falls asleep in the car?
3. Why does Frank strip the bed?
4. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
5. What is the only other living thing Frank notices in the alley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
2. How does Bobby's dream about Julie change from the start where it is the ideal life in their new home?
3. What insights does Julie have about her brother and what does she think will make him happy?
4. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
5. What does Thomas do after he is knocked down to the floor?
6. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
7. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
8. What does Frank find when he wakes up in the car?
9. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
10. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)