|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the file on the discs that Rasmussen had attempted to steal?
2. How does Candy kill people?
(a) He smothers them while they are sleeping.
(b) He pours sand in their mouths.
(c) He bites their necks and drinks their blood.
(d) He shoots them while they are sleeping.
3. What does Bobby want Julie to do to help with his feelings of uneasiness?
(a) Stop working completely.
(b) Go and stay with Thomas.
(c) Work from home.
(d) Work in the office for awhile.
4. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
5. Who seems to understand Thomas's warnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
2. What does Frank do once he leaves the truck?
3. How does Candy capture his prey?
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Bobby is feeling at this time?
5. What is Decodyne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobby say to Julie to reassure her that she is a good person?
2. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
3. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
4. What leads Bobby to tell Julie about his fears and how does she respond?
5. What does Frank do after he jumps out of the window of the abandoned apartment complex and what does he hope to learn?
6. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
7. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
8. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
9. How does Frank try to rationalize his inability to sleep and then what does he eventually admit is the true reason for this inability?
10. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)