|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
(a) He has amnesia.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is waiting.
(d) He is used to being up at night.
2. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(b) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(c) Looking at a map for directions.
(d) Conducting surveillance.
3. What does Candy consider a gift from his mother?
(a) His awareness of his surroundings.
(b) The plentiful amount of blood available to him.
(c) The fact that he is still alive.
(d) His sisters.
4. Who does Candy ask Violet about when he returns from being outside?
5. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
(b) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
2. Who seems to understand Thomas's warnings?
3. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
4. What is Decodyne?
5. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do after he has been driving for awhile and why does he choose now to do it?
2. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
3. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
4. What is different about Frank when he wakes up in the motel room?
5. What does Candy do with a woman that is the same as what he used to do with his own mother?
6. How does Bobby's dream about Julie change from the start where it is the ideal life in their new home?
7. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
8. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
9. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
10. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)