|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
(a) He wants to go to visit the beach.
(b) He is worried about Julie.
(c) He didn't get to finish his poem.
(d) He continues to have a bad feeling.
2. What does Frank carry with him?
(a) A sealed envelope.
(b) A book.
(c) A flight bag.
(d) A briefcase.
3. Which word best describes Frank's reaction at the content of the bag?
4. What was the name of the file on the discs that Rasmussen had attempted to steal?
5. What does Thomas refer to his feelings as?
(a) The TV.
(b) The Bad Thing.
(c) The Night.
(d) The Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
2. What does Frank run into?
3. What happens when Candy raises his hands as he is hunting?
4. What does Candy consider a gift from his mother?
5. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
2. What does Thomas know about the Bad Thing and what does he do when he senses it close?
3. What happens when Hal begins to hear flute-like music?
4. Of the children Roselle had, what was true just about Candy?
5. Describe Bobby and Julie's living situation and why it is this way.
6. What is Chen's opinion of using the computer to trace the money Frank has?
7. How does Thomas feel about death and why does he feel this way?
8. What has changed about Frank according to Hal and what steps do the Dakotas take to protect Frank?
9. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
10. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)