|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Candy raises his hands as he is hunting?
(a) A blue light comes from his fingers and the ground shakes.
(b) The air stills and a red glow permeates around him.
(c) The wind blows louder and stronger.
(d) A roar of water comes down between his legs.
2. What does Julie use as her weapon?
(a) The car.
(b) A loudspeaker.
(c) A grenade.
(d) Her cell phone.
3. What does Julie do when Bobby tells her there will be trouble?
(a) She leaves the scene.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She comes to his rescue.
(d) She takes down Rasmussen.
4. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They work together.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are partners.
(d) They do not know each other.
5. What does Frank carry with him?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A book.
(c) A flight bag.
(d) A sealed envelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Frank's last thoughts of as he falls asleep in the car?
2. Why does Bobby think he should get out of the van?
3. What is unique about Verbina?
4. What do Julie and Bobby hope can happen some day in regards to Thomas?
5. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
2. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
3. Describe Bobby and Julie's living situation and why it is this way.
4. What leads Bobby to tell Julie about his fears and how does she respond?
5. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
6. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
7. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
8. What is different about Frank when he wakes up in the motel room?
9. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
10. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)