|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie reassure Bobby?
(a) She lets him sit on her lap.
(b) She takes him for a long walk.
(c) She rubs him on the head.
(d) She tells him she will stay with him.
2. Who finds Rasumussen?
(d) No one.
3. Why does Julie get angry with Bobby?
(a) Because they did not find the discs.
(b) Because the police would not help Bobby.
(c) Because Bobby could not break Rasmussen.
(d) Because he told her to leave when he was in danger.
4. Which of the following is not true according to Candy?
(a) He is the most gifted member of his family.
(b) Everyone in his family has special gifts.
(c) Their mother was responsible.
(d) He is the only family member who has special gifts.
5. What are Frank's last thoughts of as he falls asleep in the car?
(a) Blue light pulses chasing him.
(b) People calling him by many different names.
(c) Fireflies in a windstorm.
(d) Flutes in the wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
2. Which word best describes Frank's reaction at the content of the bag?
3. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
4. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
5. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do after he jumps out of the window of the abandoned apartment complex and what does he hope to learn?
2. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
3. Describe Bobby and Julie's living situation and why it is this way.
4. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
5. What insights does Julie have about her brother and what does she think will make him happy?
6. What does Frank find as he searches his own pockets and unzips the bag?
7. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
8. What does Bobby say to Julie to reassure her that she is a good person?
9. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
10. How does Frank try to rationalize his inability to sleep and then what does he eventually admit is the true reason for this inability?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)