|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank strip the bed?
(a) He wants to wash the sheets himself.
(b) The sheets irritate his scratches.
(c) He can't sleep on blood stained sheets.
(d) He has never had sheets before.
2. What does Frank hear in the wind?
(a) Police sirens.
(b) Strange flute like music.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) People calling his name.
3. Why does Candy pray to his mother?
(a) For strength.
(b) For love.
(c) For forgiveness.
(d) For support.
4. How does Candy capture his prey?
(a) He lies in wait until he sees an animal and then grabs it.
(b) The animals are attracted to the light and run to him.
(c) As the animals run from the shaking earth, he grabs them.
(d) The light shows where the animals are hiding, so he can grab them.
5. What does Frank find in his hands when he wakes up in the car?
(a) Black sand.
(b) More money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
2. Why does Candy go out into the night?
3. How does Thomas try to communicate with Julie?
4. What does Julie do when Bobby tells her there will be trouble?
5. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
2. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
3. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
4. What does Frank do after he jumps out of the window of the abandoned apartment complex and what does he hope to learn?
5. What does Frank find when he wakes up in the car?
6. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
7. What insights does Julie have about her brother and what does she think will make him happy?
8. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
9. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
10. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)