|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Rasumussen?
(c) No one.
2. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
(a) The life.
(b) The dream.
(c) The need.
(d) The want.
3. How did Candy drink from his mother?
(a) By sucking blood from her neck.
(b) By biting her hand and drinking the blood.
(c) By sharing blood from a cup with her.
(d) By breast feeding.
4. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
(a) On a beach.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) On a lake.
(d) In another country.
5. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes to a movie.
(b) He goes for a run.
(c) He goes to a fair.
(d) He goes to a park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Verbina?
2. What does Frank hear in the wind?
3. Why does Candy hunt for animals near his home?
4. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
5. What does Julie like to do after visiting Thomas to bring up her spirits?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
2. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
3. What does Frank do after he has been driving for awhile and why does he choose now to do it?
4. What does Frank find when he wakes up in the car?
5. How does Frank feel in Chapter eleven and what doe she do because of this feeling?
6. What does Thomas find strange about his connection to Bobby and Julie and his ability to convey his thoughts and feelings?
7. What is different about Frank when he wakes up in the motel room?
8. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
9. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
10. After Bobby and Julie make love, what sudden feeling does Bobby get and how does he respond to this feeling?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)