|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Frankie?
(a) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's brother.
(b) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's father.
(c) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's neighbor.
(d) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's friend.
2. Why does Candy hunt for animals near his home?
(a) He prefers to use animal blood.
(b) He does not want to leave his sisters.
(c) It is the most convenient place for him.
(d) To kill others would arouse the suspicion of the police.
3. What does Frank do once he leaves the truck?
(a) He finds a car and drives for awhile.
(b) He begins searching the contents of the bag he has.
(c) He finds a building to hide inside.
(d) He goes into a restaurant.
4. How long does Frank stay in the truck?
(a) For a few hours.
(b) Until the truck stops.
(c) For a few miles.
(d) Just a few blocks.
5. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
(a) On a beach.
(b) On a lake.
(c) In another country.
(d) In the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
2. What type of music do Julie and Bobby enjoy?
3. What does Thomas tell Julie about outside?
4. Where does Bobby's dream take place?
5. What does Frank hear in the wind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Thomas try to tell Julie when she visited him and how did this work for him?
2. Describe both of Candy's sisters.
3. What does Frank find as he searches his own pockets and unzips the bag?
4. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
5. What does Thomas do after he is knocked down to the floor?
6. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
7. What does Julie say to Rasmussen when she gets the chance to interview him?
8. What do the police find while searching for Rasmussen?
9. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
10. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)