|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(c) Looking at a map for directions.
(d) Conducting surveillance.
2. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
(a) He continues to have a bad feeling.
(b) He didn't get to finish his poem.
(c) He is worried about Julie.
(d) He wants to go to visit the beach.
3. What was the name of the file on the discs that Rasmussen had attempted to steal?
4. Why does Candy hunt for animals near his home?
(a) It is the most convenient place for him.
(b) To kill others would arouse the suspicion of the police.
(c) He prefers to use animal blood.
(d) He does not want to leave his sisters.
5. What type of music do Julie and Bobby enjoy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Julie and Bobby hope can happen some day in regards to Thomas?
2. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
3. What does Thomas (Julie's brother) have?
4. What happens when Candy raises his hands as he is hunting?
5. What does Julie think Thomas is talking about when he talks about the badness?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bobby and Julie's living situation and why it is this way.
2. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
3. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
4. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
5. What is Candy appalled to learn from Violet?
6. What leads Bobby to tell Julie about his fears and how does she respond?
7. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
8. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
9. What happens when Frank opens up the door to the abandoned car he finds and what does this cause to happen?
10. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)