|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thomas try to communicate with Julie?
2. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
(a) He is worried about Julie.
(b) He wants to go to visit the beach.
(c) He continues to have a bad feeling.
(d) He didn't get to finish his poem.
3. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
4. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
(a) To a motel.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) Further away from the city he woke up in.
(d) To the police.
5. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes for a run.
(b) He goes to a movie.
(c) He goes to a park.
(d) He goes to a fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bobby know Julie?
2. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
3. What are Frank's last thoughts of as he falls asleep in the car?
4. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
5. What does Frank use to help him escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
2. What is Candy doing when he leaves his house and what part is he doing to please his mother?
3. What does Frank find as he does a complete search of the bag he has been carrying?
4. How does Bobby's dream about Julie change from the start where it is the ideal life in their new home?
5. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
6. What did Thomas try to tell Julie when she visited him and how did this work for him?
7. How is Bobby feeling about his wife and how does he handle these feelings?
8. How does Frank try to rationalize his inability to sleep and then what does he eventually admit is the true reason for this inability?
9. What does Julie see when she drives toward Bobby and what does she do?
10. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)