|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He doesn't date co-workers.
(b) He is married.
(c) He has to get to the lab.
(d) He is gay.
2. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He was afraid of her.
(b) He does not understand her.
(c) He did not trust her.
(d) He worshipped her.
3. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
(a) He is to consult on Frank's case with Bobby and Julie.
(b) He is to help Candy track down Frank.
(c) He is to identify the insect Frank had.
(d) He is to stop Frank's sleep walking.
4. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
(a) He knows that the Bad Thing is coming for him.
(b) He is trying to communicate with Bobby again.
(c) He is afraid of the power of the Bad Thing.
(d) He hears a strange noise.
5. What was the black substance in the jar?
(a) Black soot.
(b) Black sand.
(d) Burnt bones.
6. What happens to Clint?
(a) He lives through the attack.
(b) He is killed by Candy.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) Candy shoots him.
7. What hunting animal does Violet meld her mind with?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A snake.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A cat.
8. Where do they find the missing parts of the metal zipper?
(a) In his pants.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In his knee.
(d) In his shirt.
9. What does Candy swear to doing in regard to Frank?
(a) Getting revenge with him.
(b) Finding him.
(c) Burying him next to his mother.
(d) Killing him and anyone that helps him.
10. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
(a) A red gem.
(b) The bug.
(c) Some of the black sand.
(d) The blood stained shirt.
11. What happened to James Roman?
(a) He was murdered with his family.
(b) He died in a helicopter crash.
(c) He died in a hunting accident.
(d) He disappeared.
12. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
(b) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
(c) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
(d) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
13. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They disappeared.
(b) They all ended up in a mental institution.
(c) They had bite marks.
(d) They had just moved to the area.
14. What does Frank think will happen to him?
(a) He will never know the truth.
(b) He will forget more things.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will never come back.
15. Who handled the Farris family estate?
(a) James Roman.
(b) George's brother.
(d) Frank Pollard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
2. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
3. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
4. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
5. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)