|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to James Roman?
(a) He died in a helicopter crash.
(b) He was murdered with his family.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He died in a hunting accident.
2. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
(a) How to talk.
(b) How to read.
(c) How to teleport.
(d) How to walk.
3. Why does death terrify Thomas?
(a) Because his parents died.
(b) Because you can't come back from death.
(c) Because he doesn't understand it.
(d) Because he doesn't know anyone who died.
4. What happened to the zipper on Frank's pants?
(a) Some of the teeth turned to rubber.
(b) It is made out of fabric.
(c) There are no teeth.
(d) It is completely missing.
5. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He is bitten and scratched.
(b) He disappears and returns several times.
(c) He loses his ability to talk.
(d) He finds many more red stones.
6. How does Frank feel about being in the hospital?
(a) He is uncomfortable.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is distrustful.
(d) He is anxious.
7. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
(a) He cannot control his actions.
(b) He doesn't know if he can trust anyone.
(c) He doesn't want people to watch him.
(d) He knows something bad happened there.
8. How does Candy plan of determining who is trying to find out who he is?
(a) He plans on lying in wait.
(b) He plans on creating a trap for them.
(c) He plans on using his mind.
(d) He plans on surprising them.
9. What does Clint tell the doctor is dependent on the client's wishes?
(a) Whether or not more information is known about the bug.
(b) Whether the doctor can keep the specimen.
(c) Whether he will be allowed to release this information.
(d) Whether he can tell him where the bug came from.
10. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
(a) Candy can sense the places Frank has been.
(b) He gets a clue when he touches Thomas's book of poetry.
(c) His sisters tell him the cats see Frank.
(d) Frank sends him a vision.
11. What animal does Candy eat in the canyon?
12. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(b) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
(c) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(d) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
13. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) Frankie's bedroom.
(c) Deep into the canyon.
(d) His mother's grave.
14. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
(a) By connecting with Candy's mind.
(b) Through the eyes of two of his cats.
(c) Out their bedroom window.
(d) Through the eyes of a hawk.
15. Where do they find the missing parts of the metal zipper?
(a) In his pants.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In his knee.
(d) In his shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
2. What is the real reason Julie wants to stick it out with this case?
3. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
4. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
5. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)