|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(b) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(c) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
(d) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
2. What disappears with Frank?
(a) His bag.
(b) All of the red stones.
(c) Metal bed rail.
3. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He was afraid of her.
(b) He does not understand her.
(c) He worshipped her.
(d) He did not trust her.
4. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
(a) To be vicious hunters.
(b) To see things that are far away.
(c) To feel things that others are experiencing.
(d) The ability to dwell in the minds of animals.
5. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
(a) He is afraid of the power of the Bad Thing.
(b) He hears a strange noise.
(c) He knows that the Bad Thing is coming for him.
(d) He is trying to communicate with Bobby again.
6. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He doesn't date co-workers.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is married.
(d) He has to get to the lab.
7. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
(a) He doesn't want people to watch him.
(b) He knows something bad happened there.
(c) He doesn't know if he can trust anyone.
(d) He cannot control his actions.
8. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
(a) By connecting with Candy's mind.
(b) Through the eyes of a hawk.
(c) Through the eyes of two of his cats.
(d) Out their bedroom window.
9. Why does Candy get angry with himself for killing Thomas?
(a) He didn't find out answers before he killed him.
(b) He could have used him to lure Julie to him.
(c) He knows the police will be involved now.
(d) He was the only link he had to his mother.
10. How does Thomas feel about the Bad Thing he can feel?
(a) It surprises him.
(b) It angers him.
(c) It tempts him.
(d) It horrifies him.
11. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
(a) The fear and stress are causing him to have serious health problems.
(b) It is not reconstructing with everything in the correct place.
(c) Teleportation is killing him.
(d) It is being attacked while he is in these other locations.
12. Where does Bobby take Clint as soon as he arrives back at the office?
(a) To a jeweler to have the stones examined.
(b) To the lab for test results.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the residential home where Thomas lived.
13. Which of the following characters is not killed by Candy?
14. Why is Hal staying with Frank?
(a) To prevent him from leaving.
(b) To keep him from sleepwalking.
(c) To protect Frank.
(d) To complete a report on his behavior.
15. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
(b) His own death.
(c) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
(d) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disability does Clint's wife suffer?
2. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
3. What is the real reason Julie wants to stick it out with this case?
4. What happened to James Roman?
5. How does Frank feel about being in the hospital?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)