|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Candy plan of determining who is trying to find out who he is?
(a) He plans on surprising them.
(b) He plans on using his mind.
(c) He plans on lying in wait.
(d) He plans on creating a trap for them.
2. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(b) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
(c) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(d) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
3. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
(a) To investigate Frank's past.
(b) To find a way to protect Frank.
(c) To stay away from Candy.
(d) To lead Candy away from Thomas.
4. What was the black substance in the jar?
(a) Burnt bones.
(b) Black sand.
(d) Black soot.
5. What happens to Clint?
(a) He lives through the attack.
(b) Candy shoots him.
(c) He is killed by Candy.
(d) He kills himself.
6. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
7. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
(a) The ability to dwell in the minds of animals.
(b) To see things that are far away.
(c) To be vicious hunters.
(d) To feel things that others are experiencing.
8. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He loses his ability to talk.
(b) He finds many more red stones.
(c) He disappears and returns several times.
(d) He is bitten and scratched.
9. Why do Bobby and Julie believe the Roman family was burned?
(a) To hide the bite marks.
(b) To make it less suspicious.
(c) To throw them off of track.
(d) To cover up the family's crimes.
10. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
(c) Take away the scissors.
11. Where does Bobby take Clint as soon as he arrives back at the office?
(a) To the lab for test results.
(b) To a jeweler to have the stones examined.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the residential home where Thomas lived.
12. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
13. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
(a) It leads him to try and figure out what it is.
(b) It causes him to pass out.
(c) It upsets him.
(d) It makes him think his wife is pretty.
14. What happened to the Farris family?
(a) They were all murdered.
(b) They disappeared on day and no one knows where they are.
(c) They moved to Vietnam.
(d) They moved to a different city.
15. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They had just moved to the area.
(b) They had bite marks.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They all ended up in a mental institution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
2. What does Frank ask of Hal?
3. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
4. What does Clint do while Bobby and Thomas talk?
5. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)