|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To the office.
(b) To a lab.
(c) To his house.
(d) To the hospital.
2. How does Candy find Bobby, Julie and Frank?
(a) Clint confesses where they were going before he kills himself.
(b) His sisters see them arrive at Doc Fogarty's house and tell him.
(c) He listens in on the police scanner.
(d) He makes Hal tell him where they were headed.
3. Why does Doc Fogarty indicate he did not do something about the Pollard family?
(a) He enjoyed watching the horror they created.
(b) It was not his job.
(c) He did not know what to do.
(d) He had no way to stop anything that was happening.
4. Why do Bobby and Julie believe the Roman family was burned?
(a) To make it less suspicious.
(b) To throw them off of track.
(c) To hide the bite marks.
(d) To cover up the family's crimes.
5. What happened to James Roman?
(a) He was murdered with his family.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He died in a helicopter crash.
(d) He died in a hunting accident.
6. Where does Bobby take Clint as soon as he arrives back at the office?
(a) To a jeweler to have the stones examined.
(b) To the lab for test results.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the residential home where Thomas lived.
7. Why does Bobby tell Thomas that Julie might not visit him the next week?
(a) Because of the things Frank has done.
(b) Because she has to go to Hawaii.
(c) Because of the case they are working on.
(d) Because of the Bad Thing.
8. What is the real reason Julie wants to stick it out with this case?
(a) To protect Bobby and Thomas.
(b) To save the world from this evil.
(c) To achieve the Dream sooner.
(d) To find out answers about Frank's past.
9. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He was afraid of her.
(b) He did not trust her.
(c) He worshipped her.
(d) He does not understand her.
10. Why does Candy get angry with himself for killing Thomas?
(a) He was the only link he had to his mother.
(b) He could have used him to lure Julie to him.
(c) He didn't find out answers before he killed him.
(d) He knows the police will be involved now.
11. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
(a) It exploded from a gas leak.
(b) It burned down along with all of the family members.
(c) It was sold and the family moved away.
(d) They are still living in the same house that he lived in before he died.
12. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
(a) It is finally day time.
(b) The Bad Thing is gone.
(c) Julie has come to visit him.
(d) His roommate is out of the room.
13. What disappears with Frank?
(b) Metal bed rail.
(c) All of the red stones.
(d) His bag.
14. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
(a) Both of the men look just like Frank.
(b) Both of the men are missing.
(c) Both of the men are dead.
(d) Both of the men had bite marks.
15. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) Deep into the canyon.
(b) His mother's grave.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) Frankie's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clint tell the doctor is dependent on the client's wishes?
2. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
3. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
4. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
5. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)