|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the black substance in the jar?
(a) Black soot.
(c) Black sand.
(d) Burnt bones.
2. Where does Bobby take Clint as soon as he arrives back at the office?
(a) To a jeweler to have the stones examined.
(b) To the residential home where Thomas lived.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the lab for test results.
3. What animal does Candy eat in the canyon?
4. Why does death terrify Thomas?
(a) Because he doesn't understand it.
(b) Because you can't come back from death.
(c) Because he doesn't know anyone who died.
(d) Because his parents died.
5. Which of the following characters is not killed by Candy?
6. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
(a) It burned down along with all of the family members.
(b) They are still living in the same house that he lived in before he died.
(c) It was sold and the family moved away.
(d) It exploded from a gas leak.
7. How does Frank feel about being in the hospital?
(a) He is anxious.
(b) He is uncomfortable.
(c) He is distrustful.
(d) He is relieved.
8. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
(a) They all knew him as Frank.
(b) It was found out that he was George's brother.
(c) One person thought they knew him, but couldn't recall how.
(d) It didn't, no one recognized him.
9. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
(a) He demonstrates intelligence.
(b) He is able to connect with others.
(c) He conveys his thoughts very well.
(d) He is quite articulate.
10. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
(a) Both of the men had bite marks.
(b) Both of the men are dead.
(c) Both of the men look just like Frank.
(d) Both of the men are missing.
11. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
(a) It upsets him.
(b) It leads him to try and figure out what it is.
(c) It causes him to pass out.
(d) It makes him think his wife is pretty.
12. What is Chen's profession?
(a) Paranormal expert.
(d) Computer expert.
13. What does Julie want Chen to do?
(a) Place a tracking device on Frank.
(b) Hypnotize Frank.
(c) Protect her brother, Thomas.
(d) Trace the money.
14. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
(a) To find a way to protect Frank.
(b) To lead Candy away from Thomas.
(c) To investigate Frank's past.
(d) To stay away from Candy.
15. Why is Hal staying with Frank?
(a) To prevent him from leaving.
(b) To keep him from sleepwalking.
(c) To complete a report on his behavior.
(d) To protect Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
2. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
3. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
4. What does Frank ask of Hal?
5. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)