|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank ask of Hal?
(a) He begs him to stop him.
(b) He asks him to find Candy.
(c) He asks him to protect him.
(d) He asks him to go with him.
2. Why does Bobby tell Thomas that Julie might not visit him the next week?
(a) Because of the things Frank has done.
(b) Because of the case they are working on.
(c) Because she has to go to Hawaii.
(d) Because of the Bad Thing.
3. Who handled the Farris family estate?
(a) James Roman.
(b) George's brother.
(d) Frank Pollard.
4. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
(a) The wind pick up.
(b) A blue light.
(c) A noise.
(d) A drip.
5. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
(a) To investigate Frank's past.
(b) To stay away from Candy.
(c) To lead Candy away from Thomas.
(d) To find a way to protect Frank.
6. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He is bitten and scratched.
(b) He disappears and returns several times.
(c) He finds many more red stones.
(d) He loses his ability to talk.
7. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
(b) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
(c) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
(d) His own death.
8. What was the black substance in the jar?
(b) Burnt bones.
(c) Black soot.
(d) Black sand.
9. Where do the red stones come from?
(b) The creature makes them from dirt.
(c) Blood dries into them.
(d) No one can tell them.
10. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(b) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(c) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
(d) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
11. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To a lab.
(b) To his house.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the office.
12. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
(a) The ability to dwell in the minds of animals.
(b) To see things that are far away.
(c) To feel things that others are experiencing.
(d) To be vicious hunters.
13. Why does Doc Fogarty indicate he did not do something about the Pollard family?
(a) He had no way to stop anything that was happening.
(b) It was not his job.
(c) He enjoyed watching the horror they created.
(d) He did not know what to do.
14. What does Frank think will happen to him?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will never come back.
(c) He will never know the truth.
(d) He will forget more things.
15. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
(a) The blood stained shirt.
(b) A red gem.
(c) Some of the black sand.
(d) The bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Candy find Bobby, Julie and Frank?
2. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
3. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
4. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
5. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)