|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank ask of Hal?
(a) He asks him to protect him.
(b) He asks him to find Candy.
(c) He begs him to stop him.
(d) He asks him to go with him.
2. Why does Candy get angry with himself for killing Thomas?
(a) He didn't find out answers before he killed him.
(b) He could have used him to lure Julie to him.
(c) He was the only link he had to his mother.
(d) He knows the police will be involved now.
3. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(b) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(c) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(d) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
4. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
(a) Both of the men are dead.
(b) Both of the men had bite marks.
(c) Both of the men are missing.
(d) Both of the men look just like Frank.
5. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
6. What was the black substance in the jar?
(a) Black soot.
(c) Black sand.
(d) Burnt bones.
7. What animal does Candy eat in the canyon?
8. How does Thomas feel about the Bad Thing he can feel?
(a) It surprises him.
(b) It angers him.
(c) It horrifies him.
(d) It tempts him.
9. What happened to the Farris family?
(a) They were all murdered.
(b) They moved to a different city.
(c) They moved to Vietnam.
(d) They disappeared on day and no one knows where they are.
10. What does Clint tell the doctor is dependent on the client's wishes?
(a) Whether the doctor can keep the specimen.
(b) Whether he can tell him where the bug came from.
(c) Whether he will be allowed to release this information.
(d) Whether or not more information is known about the bug.
11. What happened to the zipper on Frank's pants?
(a) It is made out of fabric.
(b) There are no teeth.
(c) Some of the teeth turned to rubber.
(d) It is completely missing.
12. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He disappears and returns several times.
(b) He loses his ability to talk.
(c) He finds many more red stones.
(d) He is bitten and scratched.
13. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
14. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
(b) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
(c) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
(d) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
15. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
(a) He feels a good presence nearby.
(b) He feels someone touch his head.
(c) He sees his sisters walking toward him.
(d) He senses his mother's approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
2. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
3. What hunting animal does Violet meld her mind with?
4. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
5. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)