|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
(a) The wind pick up.
(b) A drip.
(c) A blue light.
(d) A noise.
2. What is Chen's profession?
(a) Computer expert.
(d) Paranormal expert.
3. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They had bite marks.
(b) They disappeared.
(c) They all ended up in a mental institution.
(d) They had just moved to the area.
4. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) Deep into the canyon.
(b) Frankie's bedroom.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His mother's grave.
5. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
(a) You go to heaven.
(b) The Evil thing wins.
(c) You are in a sort of limbo.
(d) You go to the Bad Place.
6. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
(a) It was found out that he was George's brother.
(b) They all knew him as Frank.
(c) One person thought they knew him, but couldn't recall how.
(d) It didn't, no one recognized him.
7. Why is Hal staying with Frank?
(a) To protect Frank.
(b) To prevent him from leaving.
(c) To complete a report on his behavior.
(d) To keep him from sleepwalking.
8. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
(a) Through public records.
(b) Through a computer.
(c) Through his dreams.
(d) Through DNA.
9. From what disability does Clint's wife suffer?
(a) She has Downs Syndrome.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She is a paraplegic.
10. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
(a) Because they are in his way.
(b) Because they are helping Frank.
(c) Because he can feel them watching him.
(d) Because they know Thomas.
11. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
(b) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(c) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(d) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
12. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
(a) To lead Candy away from Thomas.
(b) To find a way to protect Frank.
(c) To stay away from Candy.
(d) To investigate Frank's past.
13. What hunting animal does Violet meld her mind with?
(a) A snake.
(b) A cat.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A coyote.
14. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
(a) He is to help Candy track down Frank.
(b) He is to consult on Frank's case with Bobby and Julie.
(c) He is to identify the insect Frank had.
(d) He is to stop Frank's sleep walking.
15. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To the office.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a lab.
(d) To his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Candy plan of determining who is trying to find out who he is?
2. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
3. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
4. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
5. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)