Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He is married.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He has to get to the lab.
(d) He doesn't date co-workers.
2. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
3. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
(a) They are still living in the same house that he lived in before he died.
(b) It burned down along with all of the family members.
(c) It was sold and the family moved away.
(d) It exploded from a gas leak.
4. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They had bite marks.
(b) They all ended up in a mental institution.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They had just moved to the area.
5. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
6. What was the black substance in the jar?
(a) Black soot.
(b) Burnt bones.
(c) Black sand.
7. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
(b) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
(c) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
(d) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
8. What type of stones are the red stones?
9. Which of the following characters does Candy kill first?
10. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
(a) He is unfazed.
(b) He is shocked and in disbelief.
(c) He does not believe the stories.
(d) He says he knows others like Frank.
11. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He is bitten and scratched.
(b) He disappears and returns several times.
(c) He loses his ability to talk.
(d) He finds many more red stones.
12. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
(a) He is trying to communicate with Bobby again.
(b) He is afraid of the power of the Bad Thing.
(c) He knows that the Bad Thing is coming for him.
(d) He hears a strange noise.
13. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
(a) It didn't, no one recognized him.
(b) They all knew him as Frank.
(c) It was found out that he was George's brother.
(d) One person thought they knew him, but couldn't recall how.
14. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Unidentifiable life-form.
(b) Insect life-form.
(c) Alien life-form.
(d) Engineered life-form.
15. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
(a) The wind pick up.
(b) A blue light.
(c) A drip.
(d) A noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
2. Why is Frank in the hospital?
3. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
4. What is Chen's profession?
5. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)