|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
(a) A red gem.
(b) The bug.
(c) The blood stained shirt.
(d) Some of the black sand.
2. Why doesn't Frank want to go to sleep in the hospital?
(a) He doesn't know if he can trust anyone.
(b) He knows something bad happened there.
(c) He cannot control his actions.
(d) He doesn't want people to watch him.
3. Who handled the Farris family estate?
(b) George's brother.
(c) Frank Pollard.
(d) James Roman.
4. Where do they find the missing parts of the metal zipper?
(a) In his shirt.
(b) In his knee.
(c) In his shoe.
(d) In his pants.
5. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(c) A volcano.
6. From what disability does Clint's wife suffer?
(a) She has Downs Syndrome.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She is a paraplegic.
7. Why do Bobby and Julie believe the Roman family was burned?
(a) To hide the bite marks.
(b) To throw them off of track.
(c) To make it less suspicious.
(d) To cover up the family's crimes.
8. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
(a) He feels a good presence nearby.
(b) He senses his mother's approval.
(c) He feels someone touch his head.
(d) He sees his sisters walking toward him.
9. What does Hal hear before he finds Frank back in bed?
(a) Flute-like music.
(b) Fireflies buzzing.
(c) Someone screaming.
(d) The sound of a train.
10. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Alien life-form.
(b) Insect life-form.
(c) Engineered life-form.
(d) Unidentifiable life-form.
11. What does Candy swear to doing in regard to Frank?
(a) Getting revenge with him.
(b) Killing him and anyone that helps him.
(c) Finding him.
(d) Burying him next to his mother.
12. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
(a) You are in a sort of limbo.
(b) The Evil thing wins.
(c) You go to heaven.
(d) You go to the Bad Place.
13. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
(a) To see things that are far away.
(b) To be vicious hunters.
(c) To feel things that others are experiencing.
(d) The ability to dwell in the minds of animals.
14. What hunting animal does Violet meld her mind with?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A snake.
(d) A cat.
15. How does Candy find Bobby, Julie and Frank?
(a) He listens in on the police scanner.
(b) His sisters see them arrive at Doc Fogarty's house and tell him.
(c) He makes Hal tell him where they were headed.
(d) Clint confesses where they were going before he kills himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
2. What does Julie want Chen to do?
3. How does Frank feel about being in the hospital?
4. What does Frank ask of Hal?
5. Why is Frank in the hospital?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)