|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie want Chen to do?
(a) Hypnotize Frank.
(b) Trace the money.
(c) Place a tracking device on Frank.
(d) Protect her brother, Thomas.
2. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
(a) Through his dreams.
(b) Through DNA.
(c) Through a computer.
(d) Through public records.
3. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
(a) A blue light.
(b) A noise.
(c) A drip.
(d) The wind pick up.
4. How does Thomas feel about the Bad Thing he can feel?
(a) It angers him.
(b) It surprises him.
(c) It horrifies him.
(d) It tempts him.
5. Where do the red stones come from?
(a) Blood dries into them.
(b) The creature makes them from dirt.
(c) No one can tell them.
6. Which of Roselle's children was the only one born deformed?
7. Where does Bobby take Clint as soon as he arrives back at the office?
(a) To the residential home where Thomas lived.
(b) To the lab for test results.
(c) To a jeweler to have the stones examined.
(d) To the hospital.
8. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) Frankie's bedroom.
(c) Deep into the canyon.
(d) His mother's grave.
9. What happens to Clint?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He lives through the attack.
(c) He is killed by Candy.
(d) Candy shoots him.
10. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
(a) He is to stop Frank's sleep walking.
(b) He is to identify the insect Frank had.
(c) He is to consult on Frank's case with Bobby and Julie.
(d) He is to help Candy track down Frank.
11. How does Candy find Bobby, Julie and Frank?
(a) Clint confesses where they were going before he kills himself.
(b) He listens in on the police scanner.
(c) His sisters see them arrive at Doc Fogarty's house and tell him.
(d) He makes Hal tell him where they were headed.
12. Which of the following characters is not killed by Candy?
13. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
(b) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
(c) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
(d) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
14. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
(a) He does not believe the stories.
(b) He is shocked and in disbelief.
(c) He is unfazed.
(d) He says he knows others like Frank.
15. Why does Doc Fogarty indicate he did not do something about the Pollard family?
(a) He did not know what to do.
(b) It was not his job.
(c) He enjoyed watching the horror they created.
(d) He had no way to stop anything that was happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
2. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
3. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
4. What happened to the Farris family?
5. What does Thomas equate the Bad Place with?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)