|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real reason Julie wants to stick it out with this case?
(a) To save the world from this evil.
(b) To find out answers about Frank's past.
(c) To protect Bobby and Thomas.
(d) To achieve the Dream sooner.
2. What does Thomas equate the Bad Place with?
(a) His sister.
3. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) Frankie's bedroom.
(c) His mother's grave.
(d) Deep into the canyon.
4. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
(a) A blue light.
(b) A noise.
(c) A drip.
(d) The wind pick up.
5. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
(a) You are in a sort of limbo.
(b) You go to heaven.
(c) The Evil thing wins.
(d) You go to the Bad Place.
6. Where do they find the missing parts of the metal zipper?
(a) In his shirt.
(b) In his pants.
(c) In his shoe.
(d) In his knee.
7. What happens to Clint?
(a) Candy shoots him.
(b) He lives through the attack.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He is killed by Candy.
8. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
(a) Some of the black sand.
(b) A red gem.
(c) The blood stained shirt.
(d) The bug.
9. What happened to the zipper on Frank's pants?
(a) It is completely missing.
(b) It is made out of fabric.
(c) There are no teeth.
(d) Some of the teeth turned to rubber.
10. What does Clint do while Bobby and Thomas talk?
(a) Calls a scientist in Hawaii to examine the sand.
(b) Goes out to walk along the beach.
(c) Tries to get back in touch with Frank.
(d) Reads the poems Thomas wrote.
11. Which of Roselle's children was the only one born deformed?
12. Why is Hal staying with Frank?
(a) To protect Frank.
(b) To complete a report on his behavior.
(c) To prevent him from leaving.
(d) To keep him from sleepwalking.
13. What does Frank think will happen to him?
(a) He will never know the truth.
(b) He will forget more things.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will never come back.
14. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
(a) He sees his sisters walking toward him.
(b) He feels a good presence nearby.
(c) He senses his mother's approval.
(d) He feels someone touch his head.
15. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
(a) To find a way to protect Frank.
(b) To stay away from Candy.
(c) To investigate Frank's past.
(d) To lead Candy away from Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
2. How does Candy find his next clue on where to search for Frank?
3. What does Julie want Chen to do?
4. Where do the red stones come from?
5. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)