|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character dies by falling out of a window?
2. What hunting animal does Violet meld her mind with?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A snake.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A cat.
3. Where does Candy go to weep?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His mother's grave.
(c) Frankie's bedroom.
(d) Deep into the canyon.
4. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
(a) He is to stop Frank's sleep walking.
(b) He is to identify the insect Frank had.
(c) He is to help Candy track down Frank.
(d) He is to consult on Frank's case with Bobby and Julie.
5. Why does Clint say he won't go out with Lisa?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is married.
(c) He doesn't date co-workers.
(d) He has to get to the lab.
6. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
(a) How to read.
(b) How to talk.
(c) How to teleport.
(d) How to walk.
7. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
(a) He is afraid of the power of the Bad Thing.
(b) He is trying to communicate with Bobby again.
(c) He hears a strange noise.
(d) He knows that the Bad Thing is coming for him.
8. Why does Candy get angry with himself for killing Thomas?
(a) He could have used him to lure Julie to him.
(b) He knows the police will be involved now.
(c) He was the only link he had to his mother.
(d) He didn't find out answers before he killed him.
9. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
(b) His own death.
(c) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
(d) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
10. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
(a) A blue light.
(b) A drip.
(c) The wind pick up.
(d) A noise.
11. Why is Frank in the hospital?
(a) They are going to monitor him while he sleeps.
(b) He needs to have the scratches treated.
(c) He will undergo hypnosis.
(d) They believe he is mentally unstable.
12. What type of stones are the red stones?
13. What happened to the Farris family?
(a) They were all murdered.
(b) They moved to a different city.
(c) They disappeared on day and no one knows where they are.
(d) They moved to Vietnam.
14. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(d) A volcano.
15. Which of Roselle's children was the only one born deformed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
2. What is the real reason Julie wants to stick it out with this case?
3. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
4. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
5. What does Frank ask of Hal?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)