|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
(a) The bug.
(b) A red gem.
(c) Some of the black sand.
(d) The blood stained shirt.
2. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
(a) Through the eyes of two of his cats.
(b) By connecting with Candy's mind.
(c) Out their bedroom window.
(d) Through the eyes of a hawk.
3. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
(b) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
(c) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
(d) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
4. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
(a) He demonstrates intelligence.
(b) He is quite articulate.
(c) He is able to connect with others.
(d) He conveys his thoughts very well.
5. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
(a) It was sold and the family moved away.
(b) It burned down along with all of the family members.
(c) They are still living in the same house that he lived in before he died.
(d) It exploded from a gas leak.
6. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He worshipped her.
(b) He was afraid of her.
(c) He did not trust her.
(d) He does not understand her.
7. Which of the following is true about Clint?
(a) He communicates only when necessary.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is often rude.
(d) He seems to have many disabilities like Thomas.
8. What is Dr. Manfred's role?
(a) He is to help Candy track down Frank.
(b) He is to stop Frank's sleep walking.
(c) He is to consult on Frank's case with Bobby and Julie.
(d) He is to identify the insect Frank had.
9. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
(a) How to teleport.
(b) How to walk.
(c) How to read.
(d) How to talk.
10. Why does Candy get angry with himself for killing Thomas?
(a) He could have used him to lure Julie to him.
(b) He was the only link he had to his mother.
(c) He knows the police will be involved now.
(d) He didn't find out answers before he killed him.
11. Why does death terrify Thomas?
(a) Because he doesn't understand it.
(b) Because his parents died.
(c) Because he doesn't know anyone who died.
(d) Because you can't come back from death.
12. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the office.
(c) To his house.
(d) To a lab.
13. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
(b) His own death.
(c) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
(d) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
14. How does Frank feel about being in the hospital?
(a) He is anxious.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is uncomfortable.
(d) He is distrustful.
15. What does Thomas equate the Bad Place with?
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank think will happen to him?
2. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
3. Where does Bobby take Clint as soon as he arrives back at the office?
4. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
5. What happened to the Farris family?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)