|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how Derek feels about Thomas's warnings?
2. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
(a) Out their bedroom window.
(b) Through the eyes of two of his cats.
(c) By connecting with Candy's mind.
(d) Through the eyes of a hawk.
3. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They had just moved to the area.
(b) They disappeared.
(c) They all ended up in a mental institution.
(d) They had bite marks.
4. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Insect life-form.
(b) Unidentifiable life-form.
(c) Alien life-form.
(d) Engineered life-form.
5. What is the real reason Julie wants to stick it out with this case?
(a) To protect Bobby and Thomas.
(b) To achieve the Dream sooner.
(c) To save the world from this evil.
(d) To find out answers about Frank's past.
6. Which of Roselle's children was the only one born deformed?
7. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
(a) How to teleport.
(b) How to talk.
(c) How to walk.
(d) How to read.
8. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
(a) He demonstrates intelligence.
(b) He is able to connect with others.
(c) He conveys his thoughts very well.
(d) He is quite articulate.
9. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He worshipped her.
(b) He did not trust her.
(c) He was afraid of her.
(d) He does not understand her.
10. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
(a) Because they are helping Frank.
(b) Because he can feel them watching him.
(c) Because they know Thomas.
(d) Because they are in his way.
11. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(b) A volcano.
12. Which of the following characters does Candy kill first?
13. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(b) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(c) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(d) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
14. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
15. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
(a) Take away the scissors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
2. Where do they find the missing parts of the metal zipper?
3. What disappears with Frank?
4. What is Chen's profession?
5. Why does Doc Fogarty indicate he did not do something about the Pollard family?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)