|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Frank several times before he returns to the hospital bed for good?
(a) He finds many more red stones.
(b) He loses his ability to talk.
(c) He is bitten and scratched.
(d) He disappears and returns several times.
2. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
3. Which of the following is true about Clint?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He seems to have many disabilities like Thomas.
(c) He is often rude.
(d) He communicates only when necessary.
4. What does Julie want Chen to do?
(a) Protect her brother, Thomas.
(b) Hypnotize Frank.
(c) Trace the money.
(d) Place a tracking device on Frank.
5. How does Candy find Bobby, Julie and Frank?
(a) He listens in on the police scanner.
(b) His sisters see them arrive at Doc Fogarty's house and tell him.
(c) Clint confesses where they were going before he kills himself.
(d) He makes Hal tell him where they were headed.
6. How do Violet and Verbina watch Candy attack his prey?
(a) Through the eyes of two of his cats.
(b) Out their bedroom window.
(c) By connecting with Candy's mind.
(d) Through the eyes of a hawk.
7. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
8. Why does Doc Fogarty indicate he did not do something about the Pollard family?
(a) He enjoyed watching the horror they created.
(b) It was not his job.
(c) He did not know what to do.
(d) He had no way to stop anything that was happening.
9. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
(a) The Bad Thing is gone.
(b) It is finally day time.
(c) His roommate is out of the room.
(d) Julie has come to visit him.
10. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
(a) Both of the men had bite marks.
(b) Both of the men are missing.
(c) Both of the men are dead.
(d) Both of the men look just like Frank.
11. What does Frank think will happen to him?
(a) He will never come back.
(b) He will forget more things.
(c) He will never know the truth.
(d) He will die.
12. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
(a) He is shocked and in disbelief.
(b) He does not believe the stories.
(c) He says he knows others like Frank.
(d) He is unfazed.
13. What do the investigators think might be happening to Frank's body?
(a) It is being attacked while he is in these other locations.
(b) It is not reconstructing with everything in the correct place.
(c) The fear and stress are causing him to have serious health problems.
(d) Teleportation is killing him.
14. What happens to Clint?
(a) Candy shoots him.
(b) He lives through the attack.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He is killed by Candy.
15. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
(a) He sees his sisters walking toward him.
(b) He feels a good presence nearby.
(c) He feels someone touch his head.
(d) He senses his mother's approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
2. Which of Roselle's children was the only one born deformed?
3. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
4. What gift do Violet and Verbina have?
5. Why does Thomas hide in his bed?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)