|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they find the missing parts of the metal zipper?
(a) In his shirt.
(b) In his knee.
(c) In his pants.
(d) In his shoe.
2. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
(a) The blood stained shirt.
(b) The bug.
(c) Some of the black sand.
(d) A red gem.
3. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He does not understand her.
(b) He worshipped her.
(c) He was afraid of her.
(d) He did not trust her.
4. What was Frank wearing when he disappeared?
5. What does Thomas equate the Bad Place with?
(a) His sister.
6. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(b) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(c) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(d) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
7. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Unidentifiable life-form.
(b) Insect life-form.
(c) Alien life-form.
(d) Engineered life-form.
8. How did showing Frank's picture to the people associated with the fake IDs help?
(a) It was found out that he was George's brother.
(b) They all knew him as Frank.
(c) It didn't, no one recognized him.
(d) One person thought they knew him, but couldn't recall how.
9. What does Thomas see in his vision?
(a) His own death.
(b) Derek dead in his bed with scissors in his stomach.
(c) Julie being swallowed by a wave.
(d) Bobby running toward Julie who is dying.
10. Why does Bobby tell Thomas that Julie might not visit him the next week?
(a) Because of the case they are working on.
(b) Because of the Bad Thing.
(c) Because she has to go to Hawaii.
(d) Because of the things Frank has done.
11. Where does Bobby take Clint as soon as he arrives back at the office?
(a) To the residential home where Thomas lived.
(b) To a jeweler to have the stones examined.
(c) To the lab for test results.
(d) To the hospital.
12. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
(a) To find a way to protect Frank.
(b) To investigate Frank's past.
(c) To stay away from Candy.
(d) To lead Candy away from Thomas.
13. Why does Doc Fogarty indicate he did not do something about the Pollard family?
(a) He had no way to stop anything that was happening.
(b) It was not his job.
(c) He enjoyed watching the horror they created.
(d) He did not know what to do.
14. Why is Hal staying with Frank?
(a) To protect Frank.
(b) To keep him from sleepwalking.
(c) To complete a report on his behavior.
(d) To prevent him from leaving.
15. What is Chen's profession?
(a) Paranormal expert.
(c) Computer expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
2. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
3. What happens to Clint?
4. What happened to the James Roman's family and his house?
5. What does Candy swear to doing in regard to Frank?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)