|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
(c) Take away the scissors.
2. How does Hal know there is another person who can teleport?
(a) A man suddenly appeared in Frank's bed while he was gone.
(b) Frank heard the same flute-like music before the blue light came after him.
(c) Julie remembers Thomas talking about such a man.
(d) Frank told them he knows of one other person who can do it.
3. How does Candy plan of determining who is trying to find out who he is?
(a) He plans on surprising them.
(b) He plans on lying in wait.
(c) He plans on creating a trap for them.
(d) He plans on using his mind.
4. Why is Hal staying with Frank?
(a) To complete a report on his behavior.
(b) To keep him from sleepwalking.
(c) To protect Frank.
(d) To prevent him from leaving.
5. What happened to James Roman?
(a) He was murdered with his family.
(b) He died in a hunting accident.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He died in a helicopter crash.
6. What does Frank think will happen to him?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will never know the truth.
(c) He will forget more things.
(d) He will never come back.
7. Which phrase below seems to describe Candy's relationship with his mother?
(a) He did not trust her.
(b) He worshipped her.
(c) He does not understand her.
(d) He was afraid of her.
8. How does the red light reflection affect Clint?
(a) It makes him think his wife is pretty.
(b) It leads him to try and figure out what it is.
(c) It upsets him.
(d) It causes him to pass out.
9. What does Frank ask of Hal?
(a) He asks him to go with him.
(b) He begs him to stop him.
(c) He asks him to find Candy.
(d) He asks him to protect him.
10. Where do the red stones come from?
(a) No one can tell them.
(b) Blood dries into them.
(c) The creature makes them from dirt.
11. How do Bobby and Frank try to trace Frank's identity?
(a) Through a computer.
(b) Through DNA.
(c) Through his dreams.
(d) Through public records.
12. Which of the following is something Frank has forgotten how to do?
(a) How to walk.
(b) How to teleport.
(c) How to read.
(d) How to talk.
13. What does Thomas equate the Bad Place with?
(c) His sister.
14. What thoughts does Thomas send to Bobby before he dies?
(a) Thoughts that he never would see Julie again.
(b) Thoughts as to where Candy was.
(c) Thoughts that the Bad Thing is coming and to save Julie.
(d) Thoughts about how sad it was to go to the Bad Place.
15. What does Candy notice just as he tears into his prey?
(a) He feels someone touch his head.
(b) He senses his mother's approval.
(c) He feels a good presence nearby.
(d) He sees his sisters walking toward him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
2. What is the real reason Julie wants to stick it out with this case?
3. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
4. What does Hal notice right before Frank is gone?
5. What makes Thomas happy when he wakes up?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)