|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the creature Dr. Manfred examines eat?
2. What is Chen's profession?
(b) Computer expert.
(c) Paranormal expert.
3. What does Thomas thinks happens to you if you die?
(a) The Evil thing wins.
(b) You go to heaven.
(c) You go to the Bad Place.
(d) You are in a sort of limbo.
4. Why might Candy harm the Dakotas?
(a) Because they know Thomas.
(b) Because he can feel them watching him.
(c) Because they are in his way.
(d) Because they are helping Frank.
5. How does Frank feel about being in the hospital?
(a) He is uncomfortable.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is anxious.
(d) He is distrustful.
6. Why does Bobby tell Thomas that Julie might not visit him the next week?
(a) Because of the things Frank has done.
(b) Because of the Bad Thing.
(c) Because she has to go to Hawaii.
(d) Because of the case they are working on.
7. Why is Hal staying with Frank?
(a) To prevent him from leaving.
(b) To protect Frank.
(c) To complete a report on his behavior.
(d) To keep him from sleepwalking.
8. Why do Julie and Bobby plan on spending the night on the road?
(a) To lead Candy away from Thomas.
(b) To stay away from Candy.
(c) To find a way to protect Frank.
(d) To investigate Frank's past.
9. Where does Lisa tell Clint the black sand reminds her of?
(b) A volcano.
10. What kind of blood is the blood that was on Frank's shirt?
11. What animal does Candy eat in the canyon?
12. What do the Phans share with Bobby and Julie about the Farris family?
(a) They disappeared.
(b) They had just moved to the area.
(c) They all ended up in a mental institution.
(d) They had bite marks.
13. What does Clint show his wife that came from Frank?
(a) The blood stained shirt.
(b) Some of the black sand.
(c) A red gem.
(d) The bug.
14. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
(a) He is unfazed.
(b) He does not believe the stories.
(c) He says he knows others like Frank.
(d) He is shocked and in disbelief.
15. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
(a) To his house.
(b) To a lab.
(c) To the office.
(d) To the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who handled the Farris family estate?
2. How does Candy find Bobby, Julie and Frank?
3. What was the black substance in the jar?
4. What does Derek promise to do if Thomas tells him the Bad Thing is coming?
5. What do both of the fake IDs Frank has have in common?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)