|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters does Candy have?
2. Which word best describes Frank's reaction at the content of the bag?
3. What is unique about Verbina?
(a) She is older than Violet.
(b) She is always ill.
(c) She never speaks.
(d) She does not like animals.
4. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
5. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
(a) He is worried about Julie.
(b) He wants to go to visit the beach.
(c) He continues to have a bad feeling.
(d) He didn't get to finish his poem.
6. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
(a) He broke into the house.
(b) He tried to talk to Verbina.
(c) He hurt Candy.
(d) He killed a cat.
7. What is the only other living thing Frank notices in the alley?
(a) A rat.
(b) A woman.
(c) A cat.
(d) Another man.
8. What are Bobby and Julie discussing as the walk on the beach?
(a) Their next case.
(b) Thomas's warnings.
(c) The Company.
(d) The Dream.
9. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes to a fair.
(b) He goes for a run.
(c) He goes to a movie.
(d) He goes to a park.
10. What does Thomas refer to his feelings as?
(a) The Dream.
(b) The Night.
(c) The TV.
(d) The Bad Thing.
11. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They work together.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are partners.
(d) They do not know each other.
12. What does Candy find disgusting?
(c) Drinking blood.
13. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
(a) She went off with Frankie.
(b) She is hiding with the cats.
(c) He can't figure it out.
(d) The cats and his sisters ate her.
14. Where does Bobby's dream take place?
(a) At Julie and his current home.
(b) At the place where Thomas lives.
(c) In the house he and Julie will one day live inside.
(d) At the computer company.
15. Why does Candy go out into the night?
(a) To protect his sisters.
(b) To get food for the cats.
(c) To find his brother.
(d) To hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Candy tell Violet he will hurt Frankie?
2. Who seems to understand Thomas's warnings?
3. What seems to knock Thomas to the floor when he opens the window?
4. What does Julie hope to learn from Rasmussen?
5. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)