|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
(a) He continues to have a bad feeling.
(b) He is worried about Julie.
(c) He didn't get to finish his poem.
(d) He wants to go to visit the beach.
2. What does Julie do when Bobby tells her there will be trouble?
(a) She leaves the scene.
(b) She comes to his rescue.
(c) She takes down Rasmussen.
(d) She calls the police.
3. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They are partners.
(c) They work together.
(d) They do not know each other.
4. Who is Frankie?
(a) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's brother.
(b) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's friend.
(c) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's father.
(d) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's neighbor.
5. Which of the following is the best descriptor of Rasmussen?
(b) Computer programmer.
6. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) His driveway.
(b) An apartment complex.
(c) A diner.
(d) An alley.
7. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
(a) She flies off with a stranger.
(b) She falls off a cliff.
(c) She is killed by an unseen force in front of him.
(d) She appears to be swallowed by the sea.
8. How does Candy hope to find Frankie?
(a) By following his footsteps.
(b) By getting a sense of him from where he stood outside.
(c) By waiting for him to return.
(d) By using the cats to track his scent.
9. What is Decodyne?
(a) A car dealership.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) A surveillance company.
(d) A computer company.
10. How did Candy drink from his mother?
(a) By biting her hand and drinking the blood.
(b) By sharing blood from a cup with her.
(c) By breast feeding.
(d) By sucking blood from her neck.
11. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Conducting surveillance.
(c) Looking at a map for directions.
(d) Video taping his wife on vacation.
12. What does Candy find disgusting?
(b) Drinking blood.
13. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
(a) His sister.
(b) His deceased mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His deceased brothers.
14. Which word best describes Frank's reaction at the content of the bag?
15. Why does Candy pray to his mother?
(a) For strength.
(b) For forgiveness.
(c) For love.
(d) For support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank hear in the wind?
2. What type of music do Julie and Bobby enjoy?
3. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
4. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
5. Which of the following is not true according to Candy?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)