|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julie get angry with Bobby?
(a) Because he told her to leave when he was in danger.
(b) Because they did not find the discs.
(c) Because Bobby could not break Rasmussen.
(d) Because the police would not help Bobby.
2. Where does Thomas tell Julie he can feel badness?
(a) In his head.
(b) On his skin.
(c) On his mind.
(d) In his heart.
3. What does Thomas tell Julie about outside?
(a) He says that it is now scary outside.
(b) He says that it is bad outside.
(c) He says that it is dangerous outside.
(d) He says that it is unkind outside.
4. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
(a) Because she thinks he is not being honest with them.
(b) Because of the things he has described doing in his sleep.
(c) Because Thomas warned her about him.
(d) Because she wants to avoid dangerous situations now.
5. How long does Frank stay in the truck?
(a) For a few miles.
(b) Just a few blocks.
(c) Until the truck stops.
(d) For a few hours.
6. What type of music do Julie and Bobby enjoy?
7. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
(a) Further away from the city he woke up in.
(b) To the police.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To a motel.
8. How many sisters does Candy have?
9. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
(a) His deceased mother.
(b) His deceased brothers.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
10. What does Frank use to help him escape?
(a) A man and his wife.
(b) A skateboard.
(c) An unlocked car.
(d) A police cruiser.
11. What are Frank's last thoughts of as he falls asleep in the car?
(a) Fireflies in a windstorm.
(b) Flutes in the wind.
(c) Blue light pulses chasing him.
(d) People calling him by many different names.
12. What does Julie like to do after visiting Thomas to bring up her spirits?
(a) Go home and relax.
(b) Go for a walk on the beach.
(c) Go dancing.
(d) Go out to eat.
13. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
(a) They both know Thomas.
(b) They are all walking on the beach together.
(c) Frank wants to hire them.
(d) They end up staying at the same motel.
14. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It crashes into a wall.
(b) It is sprayed with gunfire.
(c) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
(d) It is blown apart with a bomb.
15. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Conducting surveillance.
(b) Looking at a map for directions.
(d) Video taping his wife on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy find disgusting?
2. Who is Frankie?
3. What does Frank hear in the wind?
4. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
5. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)