|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
2. How does Thomas create poems?
(a) Through movements.
(b) Through pictures.
(c) Through words.
(d) Through songs.
3. How does Candy capture his prey?
(a) The animals are attracted to the light and run to him.
(b) The light shows where the animals are hiding, so he can grab them.
(c) He lies in wait until he sees an animal and then grabs it.
(d) As the animals run from the shaking earth, he grabs them.
4. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
(a) His deceased brothers.
(b) His father.
(c) His deceased mother.
(d) His sister.
5. What are Bobby and Julie afraid Rasmussen has stolen?
(a) A special chip.
(c) The computer prototype.
(d) A computer program.
6. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
(a) The bag.
(b) His wife.
(c) His safety.
(d) His job.
7. What does Frank carry with him?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A book.
(d) A flight bag.
8. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
(a) Because Thomas warned her about him.
(b) Because she wants to avoid dangerous situations now.
(c) Because she thinks he is not being honest with them.
(d) Because of the things he has described doing in his sleep.
9. What does Julie hope to learn from Rasmussen?
(a) Why he fired at Bobby.
(b) Why he wanted the discs.
(c) Who hired him.
(d) Where he hid the discs.
10. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(b) Have children.
(c) Be successful.
(d) Move to a new place.
11. What does Frank look for when he finally feels safe?
(c) A place to rest.
(d) Phone contacts.
12. How many sisters does Candy have?
13. Which of the following is the best descriptor of Rasmussen?
(c) Computer programmer.
14. Where do Bobby and Julie live?
15. What does Thomas tell Julie about outside?
(a) He says that it is now scary outside.
(b) He says that it is bad outside.
(c) He says that it is unkind outside.
(d) He says that it is dangerous outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
2. How does Julie reassure Bobby?
3. How long does Frank stay in the truck?
4. Why does Frank strip the bed?
5. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)