|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
2. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
(b) It is blown apart with a bomb.
(c) It crashes into a wall.
(d) It is sprayed with gunfire.
3. How does Julie reassure Bobby?
(a) She tells him she will stay with him.
(b) She rubs him on the head.
(c) She takes him for a long walk.
(d) She lets him sit on her lap.
4. What does Julie use as her weapon?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) A grenade.
(c) The car.
(d) A loudspeaker.
5. What does Julie find when she reaches Bobby's van?
(a) He is unharmed.
(b) He is unconscious.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is bleeding profusely.
6. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
(a) He is waiting.
(b) He is used to being up at night.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He has amnesia.
7. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
(a) The need.
(b) The dream.
(c) The life.
(d) The want.
8. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
9. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
(a) Because of the things he has described doing in his sleep.
(b) Because she wants to avoid dangerous situations now.
(c) Because she thinks he is not being honest with them.
(d) Because Thomas warned her about him.
10. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
(a) She appears to be swallowed by the sea.
(b) She is killed by an unseen force in front of him.
(c) She flies off with a stranger.
(d) She falls off a cliff.
11. What does Candy consider a gift from his mother?
(a) His awareness of his surroundings.
(b) The fact that he is still alive.
(c) His sisters.
(d) The plentiful amount of blood available to him.
12. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
(a) They are all walking on the beach together.
(b) They end up staying at the same motel.
(c) Frank wants to hire them.
(d) They both know Thomas.
13. Where does Bobby's dream take place?
(a) At the place where Thomas lives.
(b) At the computer company.
(c) In the house he and Julie will one day live inside.
(d) At Julie and his current home.
14. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
15. Who seems to understand Thomas's warnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby want Julie to do to help with his feelings of uneasiness?
2. What is Decodyne?
3. Why does Candy tell Violet he will hurt Frankie?
4. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
5. What does Julie like to do after visiting Thomas to bring up her spirits?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)