|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(a) Move to a new place.
(b) Have children.
(d) Be successful.
2. Why does Candy pray to his mother?
(a) For strength.
(b) For forgiveness.
(c) For support.
(d) For love.
3. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
4. Where do Bobby and Julie live?
5. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
(a) Bobby is not strong enough.
(b) The police are already there.
(c) They do not have enough evidence to arrest him.
(d) He may be armed.
6. What happens when Candy raises his hands as he is hunting?
(a) The wind blows louder and stronger.
(b) A blue light comes from his fingers and the ground shakes.
(c) A roar of water comes down between his legs.
(d) The air stills and a red glow permeates around him.
7. What was the name of the file on the discs that Rasmussen had attempted to steal?
8. Who is Frankie?
(a) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's father.
(b) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's friend.
(c) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's neighbor.
(d) Candy, Verbina, and Violet's brother.
9. What does Frank look for when he finally feels safe?
(b) A place to rest.
(d) Phone contacts.
10. What does Julie find when she reaches Bobby's van?
(a) He is unconscious.
(b) He is bleeding profusely.
(c) He is unharmed.
(d) He is dead.
11. What seems to knock Thomas to the floor when he opens the window?
(a) An unknown force.
(d) A sense of evil.
12. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
(a) He hears the sound of a gun being cocked.
(b) He sees Julie's car explode.
(c) He sees Rasmussen hold up a sign into the surveillance camera.
(d) He is warned by his wife, Julie.
13. How does Candy feel about his brother?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He doesn't understand him.
(c) He misses him.
(d) He needs him.
14. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
15. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
(a) He tried to talk to Verbina.
(b) He hurt Candy.
(c) He broke into the house.
(d) He killed a cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank escape?
2. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
3. What is the only other living thing Frank notices in the alley?
4. Where does Thomas tell Julie he can feel badness?
5. What does Frank use to help him escape?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)