|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Candy drink from his mother?
(a) By breast feeding.
(b) By biting her hand and drinking the blood.
(c) By sharing blood from a cup with her.
(d) By sucking blood from her neck.
2. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
(a) She appears to be swallowed by the sea.
(b) She falls off a cliff.
(c) She flies off with a stranger.
(d) She is killed by an unseen force in front of him.
3. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
(a) He does not feel safe again and hopes they can find out to protect him.
(b) He thinks that he is losing his mind.
(c) He tried to stay awake, but couldn't and woke up with more unexplained things.
(d) He had a dream of his own death.
4. What indicates to Frank that he should leave his current location?
(a) A blue light pulse.
(b) He hears a voice calling to him to escape.
(c) The sound of flutes
(d) He sees a man enter the same place as he is.
5. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(a) Be successful.
(b) Have children.
(d) Move to a new place.
6. What is Decodyne?
(a) A gun shop.
(b) A computer company.
(c) A car dealership.
(d) A surveillance company.
7. What seems to knock Thomas to the floor when he opens the window?
(c) An unknown force.
(d) A sense of evil.
8. What does Candy consider a gift from his mother?
(a) His awareness of his surroundings.
(b) His sisters.
(c) The plentiful amount of blood available to him.
(d) The fact that he is still alive.
9. What are Bobby and Julie afraid Rasmussen has stolen?
(a) A computer program.
(b) A special chip.
(c) The computer prototype.
10. What does Julie hope to learn from Rasmussen?
(a) Who hired him.
(b) Why he fired at Bobby.
(c) Why he wanted the discs.
(d) Where he hid the discs.
11. Why does Candy tell Violet he will hurt Frankie?
(a) Because of what he did to the cats.
(b) Because of what he does to Violet and Verbina.
(c) Because of what he did to Candy.
(d) Because of what he did to their mother.
12. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
(a) He hears the sound of a gun being cocked.
(b) He sees Julie's car explode.
(c) He is warned by his wife, Julie.
(d) He sees Rasmussen hold up a sign into the surveillance camera.
13. What does Julie find when she reaches Bobby's van?
(a) He is unconscious.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is bleeding profusely.
(d) He is unharmed.
14. Which of the following is the best descriptor of Rasmussen?
(a) Computer programmer.
15. Who does Frank think he really is?
(a) Tom Rasmussen.
(b) George Farris.
(c) Frank Pollard.
(d) James Roman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank use to help him escape?
2. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
3. What is unique about Verbina?
4. How does Candy capture his prey?
5. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)