|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Rasumussen?
(b) No one.
2. What is unique about Verbina?
(a) She is always ill.
(b) She is older than Violet.
(c) She does not like animals.
(d) She never speaks.
3. What does Frank hear in the wind?
(a) People calling his name.
(b) Strange flute like music.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Police sirens.
4. Who does Frank think he really is?
(a) Tom Rasmussen.
(b) James Roman.
(c) Frank Pollard.
(d) George Farris.
5. What is the only other living thing Frank notices in the alley?
(a) A rat.
(b) Another man.
(c) A cat.
(d) A woman.
6. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
(a) He is waiting.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is used to being up at night.
(d) He has amnesia.
7. Which word best describes Frank's reaction at the content of the bag?
8. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
(a) No ones.
(c) A man he does not recognize.
(d) Someone who he recognizes but cannot name.
9. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
10. Who does Candy ask Violet about when he returns from being outside?
11. How does Thomas create poems?
(a) Through words.
(b) Through movements.
(c) Through pictures.
(d) Through songs.
12. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
(a) The cats and his sisters ate her.
(b) She is hiding with the cats.
(c) He can't figure it out.
(d) She went off with Frankie.
13. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
(a) They both know Thomas.
(b) They are all walking on the beach together.
(c) They end up staying at the same motel.
(d) Frank wants to hire them.
14. Where does Bobby's dream take place?
(a) At the place where Thomas lives.
(b) In the house he and Julie will one day live inside.
(c) At the computer company.
(d) At Julie and his current home.
15. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
(a) She flies off with a stranger.
(b) She appears to be swallowed by the sea.
(c) She is killed by an unseen force in front of him.
(d) She falls off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
2. How did Candy drink from his mother?
3. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
4. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
5. What do Julie and Bobby hope can happen some day in regards to Thomas?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)