|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(c) Looking at a map for directions.
(d) Conducting surveillance.
2. How many sisters does Candy have?
3. How did Candy drink from his mother?
(a) By sharing blood from a cup with her.
(b) By sucking blood from her neck.
(c) By breast feeding.
(d) By biting her hand and drinking the blood.
4. What does Frank find in his hands when he wakes up in the car?
(b) More money.
(c) Black sand.
5. Why does Candy pray to his mother?
(a) For support.
(b) For strength.
(c) For forgiveness.
(d) For love.
6. Why do Julie, Bobby and Frank meet?
(a) They both know Thomas.
(b) Frank wants to hire them.
(c) They are all walking on the beach together.
(d) They end up staying at the same motel.
7. How does Thomas try to communicate with Julie?
8. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) To a motel.
(c) To the police.
(d) Further away from the city he woke up in.
9. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
(c) A book.
10. Why does Julie get angry with Bobby?
(a) Because the police would not help Bobby.
(b) Because he told her to leave when he was in danger.
(c) Because they did not find the discs.
(d) Because Bobby could not break Rasmussen.
11. How does Candy kill people?
(a) He bites their necks and drinks their blood.
(b) He smothers them while they are sleeping.
(c) He shoots them while they are sleeping.
(d) He pours sand in their mouths.
12. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) An alley.
(b) His driveway.
(c) A diner.
(d) An apartment complex.
13. What does Julie like to do after visiting Thomas to bring up her spirits?
(a) Go out to eat.
(b) Go home and relax.
(c) Go for a walk on the beach.
(d) Go dancing.
14. How does Frank escape?
(a) He opens a window and climbs out on the roof.
(b) He holds onto the tailgate of a van.
(c) He dives into a body of water.
(d) He hides under some debris.
15. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
2. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
3. What does Julie use as her weapon?
4. What does Julie hope to learn from Rasmussen?
5. Why does Bobby think Julie will be sick now that they are home?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)