|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
(a) He wants to go to visit the beach.
(b) He is worried about Julie.
(c) He didn't get to finish his poem.
(d) He continues to have a bad feeling.
2. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
(a) He sees Rasmussen hold up a sign into the surveillance camera.
(b) He hears the sound of a gun being cocked.
(c) He is warned by his wife, Julie.
(d) He sees Julie's car explode.
3. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
4. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
5. What does Julie think Thomas is talking about when he talks about the badness?
(a) What happened to Bobby.
(d) His life.
6. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
(a) Someone who he recognizes but cannot name.
(b) A man he does not recognize.
(d) No ones.
7. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His deceased mother.
(d) His deceased brothers.
8. What are Bobby and Julie discussing as the walk on the beach?
(a) The Company.
(b) The Dream.
(c) Their next case.
(d) Thomas's warnings.
9. What type of music do Julie and Bobby enjoy?
10. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes to a park.
(b) He goes for a run.
(c) He goes to a fair.
(d) He goes to a movie.
11. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
(b) It is sprayed with gunfire.
(c) It is blown apart with a bomb.
(d) It crashes into a wall.
12. Why does Julie get angry with Bobby?
(a) Because he told her to leave when he was in danger.
(b) Because the police would not help Bobby.
(c) Because Bobby could not break Rasmussen.
(d) Because they did not find the discs.
13. How did Candy drink from his mother?
(a) By breast feeding.
(b) By sharing blood from a cup with her.
(c) By biting her hand and drinking the blood.
(d) By sucking blood from her neck.
14. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
(b) A book.
15. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) On a lake.
(c) On a beach.
(d) In another country.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Candy kill people?
2. What does Bobby want Julie to do to help with his feelings of uneasiness?
3. How does Candy feel about his brother?
4. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
5. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)