|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Candy ask Violet about when he returns from being outside?
2. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
3. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
(a) His job.
(b) His safety.
(c) His wife.
(d) The bag.
4. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
(a) He tried to talk to Verbina.
(b) He hurt Candy.
(c) He broke into the house.
(d) He killed a cat.
5. Why does Bobby think he should get out of the van?
(a) He is afraid it will explode.
(b) He needs to check to see how Julie is doing.
(c) He needs to find out who tried to kill him.
(d) He has lost contact with Rasmussen.
6. What does Julie do when Bobby tells her there will be trouble?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She takes down Rasmussen.
(c) She comes to his rescue.
(d) She leaves the scene.
7. What pets do Candy's sisters keep?
8. Who does Frank think he really is?
(a) James Roman.
(b) Frank Pollard.
(c) George Farris.
(d) Tom Rasmussen.
9. What does Frank hear in the wind?
(a) People calling his name.
(b) Strange flute like music.
(c) Police sirens.
(d) Screams for help.
10. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
11. Why does Candy hunt for animals near his home?
(a) To kill others would arouse the suspicion of the police.
(b) He prefers to use animal blood.
(c) He does not want to leave his sisters.
(d) It is the most convenient place for him.
12. What does Frank look for when he finally feels safe?
(a) A place to rest.
(c) Phone contacts.
13. What does Frank run into?
(a) An abandoned van.
(b) An abandoned school building.
(c) An abandoned store.
(d) An abandoned apartment complex.
14. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
(a) He thinks that he is losing his mind.
(b) He tried to stay awake, but couldn't and woke up with more unexplained things.
(c) He does not feel safe again and hopes they can find out to protect him.
(d) He had a dream of his own death.
15. How does Thomas create poems?
(a) Through songs.
(b) Through words.
(c) Through movements.
(d) Through pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music do Julie and Bobby enjoy?
2. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
3. Where does Thomas tell Julie he can feel badness?
4. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
5. What does Thomas (Julie's brother) have?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)