|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie like to do after visiting Thomas to bring up her spirits?
(a) Go out to eat.
(b) Go dancing.
(c) Go for a walk on the beach.
(d) Go home and relax.
2. What does Frank do once he leaves the truck?
(a) He finds a car and drives for awhile.
(b) He goes into a restaurant.
(c) He begins searching the contents of the bag he has.
(d) He finds a building to hide inside.
3. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
(a) Because of the things he has described doing in his sleep.
(b) Because she wants to avoid dangerous situations now.
(c) Because Thomas warned her about him.
(d) Because she thinks he is not being honest with them.
4. Why does Bobby think Julie will be sick now that they are home?
(a) She could not eat all day.
(b) She does not like their new home.
(c) The adrenaline rush is over.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(a) Be successful.
(c) Have children.
(d) Move to a new place.
6. Why does Julie get angry with Bobby?
(a) Because Bobby could not break Rasmussen.
(b) Because the police would not help Bobby.
(c) Because he told her to leave when he was in danger.
(d) Because they did not find the discs.
7. What does Candy believe happened to Samantha?
(a) The cats and his sisters ate her.
(b) He can't figure it out.
(c) She went off with Frankie.
(d) She is hiding with the cats.
8. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) An apartment complex.
(b) A diner.
(c) His driveway.
(d) An alley.
9. What did Frankie do that bothers Violet?
(a) He hurt Candy.
(b) He broke into the house.
(c) He tried to talk to Verbina.
(d) He killed a cat.
10. Why does Frank strip the bed?
(a) He has never had sheets before.
(b) He can't sleep on blood stained sheets.
(c) He wants to wash the sheets himself.
(d) The sheets irritate his scratches.
11. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
12. How does Thomas try to communicate with Julie?
13. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
(b) It crashes into a wall.
(c) It is sprayed with gunfire.
(d) It is blown apart with a bomb.
14. Why is Thomas unable to sleep?
(a) He didn't get to finish his poem.
(b) He wants to go to visit the beach.
(c) He is worried about Julie.
(d) He continues to have a bad feeling.
15. Who seems to understand Thomas's warnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
2. How many different identities does Frank find in the bag?
3. Why does Candy go out into the night?
4. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
5. What does Frank carry with him?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)