|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bobby think Julie will be sick now that they are home?
(a) The adrenaline rush is over.
(b) She could not eat all day.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She does not like their new home.
2. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes for a run.
(b) He goes to a park.
(c) He goes to a fair.
(d) He goes to a movie.
3. Where does Bobby's dream take place?
(a) At the place where Thomas lives.
(b) At the computer company.
(c) At Julie and his current home.
(d) In the house he and Julie will one day live inside.
4. How does Candy kill people?
(a) He smothers them while they are sleeping.
(b) He shoots them while they are sleeping.
(c) He bites their necks and drinks their blood.
(d) He pours sand in their mouths.
5. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
(a) The need.
(b) The dream.
(c) The want.
(d) The life.
6. How does Frank escape?
(a) He dives into a body of water.
(b) He hides under some debris.
(c) He holds onto the tailgate of a van.
(d) He opens a window and climbs out on the roof.
7. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
(a) She falls off a cliff.
(b) She appears to be swallowed by the sea.
(c) She is killed by an unseen force in front of him.
(d) She flies off with a stranger.
8. What does Candy find disgusting?
(d) Drinking blood.
9. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(b) Be successful.
(c) Move to a new place.
(d) Have children.
10. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
(a) His job.
(b) His safety.
(c) The bag.
(d) His wife.
11. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
(a) His deceased brothers.
(b) His sister.
(c) His deceased mother.
(d) His father.
12. What are Bobby and Julie afraid Rasmussen has stolen?
(a) A computer program.
(b) A special chip.
(d) The computer prototype.
13. Who finds Rasumussen?
(b) No one.
14. How does Frank know that the way he woke up is different than the way he went to sleep?
(a) The busy motel would not have let him get a room with blood on his clothes.
(b) The scratches on his face are still bleeding.
(c) There is no sign of blood outside of the room.
(d) He remembers looking at himself in the mirror before he went to sleep.
15. What does Frank run into?
(a) An abandoned school building.
(b) An abandoned van.
(c) An abandoned store.
(d) An abandoned apartment complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
2. What does Thomas refer to his feelings as?
3. What does Thomas (Julie's brother) have?
4. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
5. What is the only other living thing Frank notices in the alley?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)