|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby want Julie to do to help with his feelings of uneasiness?
(a) Work from home.
(b) Go and stay with Thomas.
(c) Work in the office for awhile.
(d) Stop working completely.
2. Why does Candy hunt for animals near his home?
(a) He does not want to leave his sisters.
(b) It is the most convenient place for him.
(c) To kill others would arouse the suspicion of the police.
(d) He prefers to use animal blood.
3. Who does Candy know will be upset with his plans to kill?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His deceased mother.
(d) His deceased brothers.
4. Where does Thomas tell Julie he can feel badness?
(a) On his skin.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his head.
(d) On his mind.
5. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He is used to being up at night.
(c) He is waiting.
(d) He has amnesia.
6. How much money is in the bag Frank has?
7. What do Julie and Bobby hope can happen some day in regards to Thomas?
(a) He can overcome his illness.
(b) He can learn to read.
(c) He can move to a nicer facility.
(d) He can come to live with them.
8. Where does Bobby's dream take place?
(a) At Julie and his current home.
(b) In the house he and Julie will one day live inside.
(c) At the computer company.
(d) At the place where Thomas lives.
9. Why does Candy go out into the night?
(a) To get food for the cats.
(b) To hunt.
(c) To find his brother.
(d) To protect his sisters.
10. What does Julie use as her weapon?
(a) The car.
(b) A loudspeaker.
(c) Her cell phone.
(d) A grenade.
11. What are Frank's last thoughts of as he falls asleep in the car?
(a) Flutes in the wind.
(b) People calling him by many different names.
(c) Blue light pulses chasing him.
(d) Fireflies in a windstorm.
12. How does Candy hope to find Frankie?
(a) By waiting for him to return.
(b) By getting a sense of him from where he stood outside.
(c) By following his footsteps.
(d) By using the cats to track his scent.
13. What does Julie think Thomas is talking about when he talks about the badness?
(b) What happened to Bobby.
(d) His life.
14. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
(a) In another country.
(b) On a beach.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) On a lake.
15. Why does Frank strip the bed?
(a) He can't sleep on blood stained sheets.
(b) He wants to wash the sheets himself.
(c) He has never had sheets before.
(d) The sheets irritate his scratches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank know that the way he woke up is different than the way he went to sleep?
2. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
3. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
4. What type of music do Julie and Bobby enjoy?
5. Why does Candy tell Violet he will hurt Frankie?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)