|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
(a) His job.
(b) His wife.
(c) The bag.
(d) His safety.
2. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(c) Conducting surveillance.
(d) Looking at a map for directions.
3. How does Thomas create poems?
(a) Through songs.
(b) Through pictures.
(c) Through words.
(d) Through movements.
4. Where do Bobby and Julie live?
5. Who does Candy ask Violet about when he returns from being outside?
6. Which of the following is not true according to Candy?
(a) He is the only family member who has special gifts.
(b) He is the most gifted member of his family.
(c) Their mother was responsible.
(d) Everyone in his family has special gifts.
7. What is Decodyne?
(a) A gun shop.
(b) A computer company.
(c) A car dealership.
(d) A surveillance company.
8. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
(a) No ones.
(b) Someone who he recognizes but cannot name.
(d) A man he does not recognize.
9. What does Frank look for when he finally feels safe?
(b) A place to rest.
(c) Phone contacts.
10. What does Julie think Thomas is talking about when he talks about the badness?
(a) What happened to Bobby.
(c) His life.
11. What seems to knock Thomas to the floor when he opens the window?
(a) A sense of evil.
(b) An unknown force.
12. How does Frank escape?
(a) He opens a window and climbs out on the roof.
(b) He holds onto the tailgate of a van.
(c) He hides under some debris.
(d) He dives into a body of water.
13. How long does Frank stay in the truck?
(a) Until the truck stops.
(b) For a few hours.
(c) Just a few blocks.
(d) For a few miles.
14. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
(a) He has amnesia.
(b) He is used to being up at night.
(c) He is waiting.
(d) He is afraid.
15. What seems to happen to Julie in Bobby's nightmare?
(a) She flies off with a stranger.
(b) She appears to be swallowed by the sea.
(c) She falls off a cliff.
(d) She is killed by an unseen force in front of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
2. How does Frank know that the way he woke up is different than the way he went to sleep?
3. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
4. What does Frank use to help him escape?
5. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)