Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What indicates to Frank that he should leave his current location?
(a) He hears a voice calling to him to escape.
(b) The sound of flutes
(c) He sees a man enter the same place as he is.
(d) A blue light pulse.
2. How does Candy hope to find Frankie?
(a) By waiting for him to return.
(b) By following his footsteps.
(c) By getting a sense of him from where he stood outside.
(d) By using the cats to track his scent.
3. Whose picture is on the documents Frank finds in the bag?
(b) A man he does not recognize.
(c) Someone who he recognizes but cannot name.
(d) No ones.
4. What are Frank's last thoughts of as he falls asleep in the car?
(a) Fireflies in a windstorm.
(b) Flutes in the wind.
(c) Blue light pulses chasing him.
(d) People calling him by many different names.
5. How does Thomas create poems?
(a) Through words.
(b) Through pictures.
(c) Through songs.
(d) Through movements.
6. What does Bobby want Julie to do to help with his feelings of uneasiness?
(a) Work in the office for awhile.
(b) Stop working completely.
(c) Go and stay with Thomas.
(d) Work from home.
7. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
(a) Further away from the city he woke up in.
(b) To a motel.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To the police.
8. Why does Candy pray to his mother?
(a) For support.
(b) For strength.
(c) For love.
(d) For forgiveness.
9. What does Thomas refer to his feelings as?
(a) The TV.
(b) The Night.
(c) The Dream.
(d) The Bad Thing.
10. Who does Candy ask Violet about when he returns from being outside?
11. What do Julie and Bobby hope can happen some day in regards to Thomas?
(a) He can come to live with them.
(b) He can move to a nicer facility.
(c) He can overcome his illness.
(d) He can learn to read.
12. What does Frank find right away in the bag he is holding?
(b) A book.
13. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(a) Have children.
(b) Be successful.
(d) Move to a new place.
14. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes for a run.
(b) He goes to a fair.
(c) He goes to a movie.
(d) He goes to a park.
15. What does Candy find disgusting?
(a) Drinking blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Bobby and Julie discussing as the walk on the beach?
2. What is the only other living thing Frank notices in the alley?
3. Which of the following is not true according to Candy?
4. What does Candy consider a gift from his mother?
5. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)