|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank run into?
(a) An abandoned store.
(b) An abandoned apartment complex.
(c) An abandoned school building.
(d) An abandoned van.
2. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It crashes into a wall.
(b) It is sprayed with gunfire.
(c) It is blown apart with a bomb.
(d) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
3. Why do Bobby and Julie agree to have the police help them find Rasmussen?
(a) He may be armed.
(b) They do not have enough evidence to arrest him.
(c) Bobby is not strong enough.
(d) The police are already there.
4. How does Bobby know there will be trouble?
(a) He hears the sound of a gun being cocked.
(b) He sees Rasmussen hold up a sign into the surveillance camera.
(c) He is warned by his wife, Julie.
(d) He sees Julie's car explode.
5. Why is Julie cautious about accepting Frank as a client?
(a) Because of the things he has described doing in his sleep.
(b) Because she thinks he is not being honest with them.
(c) Because she wants to avoid dangerous situations now.
(d) Because Thomas warned her about him.
6. What does Thomas refer to his feelings as?
(a) The Dream.
(b) The TV.
(c) The Bad Thing.
(d) The Night.
7. What does Julie hope to learn from Rasmussen?
(a) Why he wanted the discs.
(b) Why he fired at Bobby.
(c) Where he hid the discs.
(d) Who hired him.
8. What indicates to Frank that he should leave his current location?
(a) A blue light pulse.
(b) The sound of flutes
(c) He hears a voice calling to him to escape.
(d) He sees a man enter the same place as he is.
9. What does Julie find when she reaches Bobby's van?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is unharmed.
(c) He is bleeding profusely.
(d) He is unconscious.
10. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
(a) To a motel.
(b) To the police.
(c) Further away from the city he woke up in.
(d) To a restaurant.
11. What does Frank use to help him escape?
(a) A man and his wife.
(b) A police cruiser.
(c) A skateboard.
(d) An unlocked car.
12. What was the name of the file on the discs that Rasmussen had attempted to steal?
13. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They are partners.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They work together.
(d) They do not know each other.
14. Why does Frank strip the bed?
(a) He wants to wash the sheets himself.
(b) He can't sleep on blood stained sheets.
(c) The sheets irritate his scratches.
(d) He has never had sheets before.
15. What seems to knock Thomas to the floor when he opens the window?
(b) An unknown force.
(c) A sense of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best descriptor of Rasmussen?
2. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
3. What happens when Candy raises his hands as he is hunting?
4. How does Candy hope to find Frankie?
5. Why does Candy hunt for animals near his home?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)