|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank run into?
(a) An abandoned apartment complex.
(b) An abandoned store.
(c) An abandoned school building.
(d) An abandoned van.
2. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(c) Conducting surveillance.
(d) Looking at a map for directions.
3. What are Bobby and Julie discussing as the walk on the beach?
(a) The Company.
(b) Their next case.
(c) The Dream.
(d) Thomas's warnings.
4. Where do Bobby and Julie want to live?
(a) In another country.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) On a lake.
(d) On a beach.
5. What has finally driven Frank to seek out help from Bobby and Julie?
(a) He tried to stay awake, but couldn't and woke up with more unexplained things.
(b) He does not feel safe again and hopes they can find out to protect him.
(c) He had a dream of his own death.
(d) He thinks that he is losing his mind.
6. How many sisters does Candy have?
7. What does Frank seem to be most concerned about?
(a) His job.
(b) His wife.
(c) His safety.
(d) The bag.
8. What does Julie think Thomas is talking about when he talks about the badness?
(c) His life.
(d) What happened to Bobby.
9. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) A diner.
(b) His driveway.
(c) An alley.
(d) An apartment complex.
10. What are Bobby and Julie afraid Rasmussen has stolen?
(b) A special chip.
(c) The computer prototype.
(d) A computer program.
11. What does Frank look for when he finally feels safe?
(a) A place to rest.
(d) Phone contacts.
12. What does Frank find in his hands when he wakes up in the car?
(c) More money.
(d) Black sand.
13. What form of entertainment does Frank engage in before he heads back to the motel?
(a) He goes to a fair.
(b) He goes to a park.
(c) He goes for a run.
(d) He goes to a movie.
14. What does Julie do when Bobby tells her there will be trouble?
(a) She takes down Rasmussen.
(b) She comes to his rescue.
(c) She leaves the scene.
(d) She calls the police.
15. What does Julie like to do after visiting Thomas to bring up her spirits?
(a) Go for a walk on the beach.
(b) Go out to eat.
(c) Go dancing.
(d) Go home and relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank truly believe he is unable to sleep?
2. Where does Frank decide to go after he wakes up finding the black sand in his hand?
3. What is one thing that Rasmussen is afraid of?
4. Why does Candy go out into the night?
5. Why does Bobby think Julie will be sick now that they are home?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)