Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-5
1. Why does Frank want to leave the alleyway?
2. What happens when Frank opens up the door to the abandoned car he finds and what does this cause to happen?
3. What do Bobby and Julie find out that Rasmussen is up to in Decodyne?
4. What does Frank see as he looks out the window of the abandoned apartment complex he has chosen as his hiding place?
5. What does Bobby do when he hears gunfire and what happens when it stops?
This section contains 969 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)