Short Answer Key
1. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
2. What does Frank use to help him escape?
An unlocked car.
3. What does Frank hear in the wind?
Strange flute like music.
4. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
5. What is Decodyne?
A computer company.
6. How does Bobby know Julie?
They are husband and wife.
7. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
It is sprayed with gunfire.
8. What does Frank run into?
An abandoned apartment complex.
9. Why does Bobby think he should get out of the van?
He is afraid it will explode.
10. What indicates to Frank that he should leave his current location?
A blue light pulse.
11. How does Frank escape?
He holds onto the tailgate of a van.
12. What is the only other living...
This section contains 2,312 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)