|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Verbina?
(a) She does not like animals.
(b) She is older than Violet.
(c) She never speaks.
(d) She is always ill.
2. Who does Candy ask Violet about when he returns from being outside?
3. What do Bobby and Julie both live for?
(a) The life.
(b) The dream.
(c) The need.
(d) The want.
4. What indicates to Frank that he should leave his current location?
(a) A blue light pulse.
(b) He sees a man enter the same place as he is.
(c) He hears a voice calling to him to escape.
(d) The sound of flutes
5. How did Candy drink from his mother?
(a) By sharing blood from a cup with her.
(b) By sucking blood from her neck.
(c) By breast feeding.
(d) By biting her hand and drinking the blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
2. How does Frank know that the way he woke up is different than the way he went to sleep?
3. Who is Frankie?
4. How does Candy feel about his brother?
5. What does Thomas (Julie's brother) have?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)