|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They work together.
(c) They do not know each other.
(d) They are partners.
2. Why does Bobby think he should get out of the van?
(a) He needs to check to see how Julie is doing.
(b) He has lost contact with Rasmussen.
(c) He is afraid it will explode.
(d) He needs to find out who tried to kill him.
3. How does Candy hope to find Frankie?
(a) By getting a sense of him from where he stood outside.
(b) By waiting for him to return.
(c) By using the cats to track his scent.
(d) By following his footsteps.
4. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) His driveway.
(b) A diner.
(c) An alley.
(d) An apartment complex.
5. What does Frank do once he leaves the truck?
(a) He goes into a restaurant.
(b) He finds a building to hide inside.
(c) He finds a car and drives for awhile.
(d) He begins searching the contents of the bag he has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas tell Julie about outside?
2. How long does Frank stay in the truck?
3. What does Frank run into?
4. Who does Frank think he really is?
5. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)