|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Julie and Bobby hope can happen some day in regards to Thomas?
(a) He can move to a nicer facility.
(b) He can overcome his illness.
(c) He can learn to read.
(d) He can come to live with them.
2. What does Frank carry with him?
(a) A sealed envelope.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A flight bag.
(d) A book.
3. What does Thomas (Julie's brother) have?
(a) Mental retardation.
(b) Down's syndrome.
(c) Mental health issues.
4. Why does Bobby think he should get out of the van?
(a) He is afraid it will explode.
(b) He needs to find out who tried to kill him.
(c) He has lost contact with Rasmussen.
(d) He needs to check to see how Julie is doing.
5. What do Bobby and Julie want to do while they are still young?
(a) Have children.
(c) Move to a new place.
(d) Be successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
2. What does Frank find in his hands when he wakes up in the car?
3. What is Decodyne?
4. How does Candy kill people?
5. What does Julie use as her weapon?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)