|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite his disabilities, which of the following is true about Thomas?
(a) He demonstrates intelligence.
(b) He is quite articulate.
(c) He conveys his thoughts very well.
(d) He is able to connect with others.
2. What does Thomas (Julie's brother) have?
(b) Mental retardation.
(c) Mental health issues.
(d) Down's syndrome.
3. Which of the following best describes how Chen reacted to the things that have been happening to Frank?
(a) He says he knows others like Frank.
(b) He is unfazed.
(c) He is shocked and in disbelief.
(d) He does not believe the stories.
4. What kind of life form does Dr. Manfred identify for Bobby and Clint?
(a) Unidentifiable life-form.
(b) Engineered life-form.
(c) Alien life-form.
(d) Insect life-form.
5. Where do Bobby and Julie live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas equate the Bad Place with?
2. Why does Bobby tell Thomas that Julie might not visit him the next week?
3. Where does Clint take Frank's blood stained shirt?
4. What is Chen's profession?
5. Why does death terrify Thomas?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)