1. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) An alley.
(b) His driveway.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) A diner.
2. What does Frank use to help him escape?
(a) A skateboard.
(b) An unlocked car.
(c) A police cruiser.
(d) A man and his wife.
3. What does Frank hear in the wind?
(a) People calling his name.
(b) Strange flute like music.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Police sirens.
4. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Conducting surveillance.
(c) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(d) Looking at a map for directions.
5. What is Decodyne?
(a) A computer company.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A surveillance company.
6. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They work together.
(c) They are partners.
(d) They do not know each other.
7. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
(b) It is blown apart with a bomb.
(c) It crashes into a wall.
(d) It is sprayed with gunfire.
This section contains 4,865 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)