1. Where is Frank Pollard when he wakes up?
(a) An alley.
(b) His driveway.
(c) A diner.
(d) An apartment complex.
2. What does Frank use to help him escape?
(a) A skateboard.
(b) An unlocked car.
(c) A man and his wife.
(d) A police cruiser.
3. What does Frank hear in the wind?
(a) People calling his name.
(b) Police sirens.
(c) Strange flute like music.
(d) Screams for help.
4. What is Bobby Dakota doing as he sits in his van?
(a) Video taping his wife on vacation.
(b) Looking at a map for directions.
(c) Conducting surveillance.
5. What is Decodyne?
(a) A gun shop.
(b) A surveillance company.
(c) A computer company.
(d) A car dealership.
6. How does Bobby know Julie?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) They work together.
(d) They are partners.
7. What happens to the van Bobby is sitting inside?
(a) It is blown apart with a bomb.
(b) It is sprayed with gunfire.
(c) It crashes into a wall.
(d) It drifts down a steep hill and crashes.
This section contains 4,865 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)