* Frank Pollard wakes up in an alley.
* He does not remember who he is or how he got where he is, but for some reasons he knows he is in danger.
* He sees a cat and hears weird flute-like music. He moves to an unlocked car that he plans on using to escape.
* When he opens the door, he sees a blue light pulsing toward him. Eventually this blue light destroys the car around him and causes him to crash into a tree.
* Bobby and Julie Dakota are conducting surveillance on Tom Rasmussen at Decdyne computer company.
* Rasmussen goes into the company and they are watching from their vehicles on video.
* Rasmussen holds up a sign that says Goodbye Asshole and Bobby knows there is a problem.
* He tells Julie to get away just before his van is torn apart with gunfire.
* Frank walks into an...
This section contains 3,070 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)