• Frank Pollard wakes up in an alley.
• He does not remember who he is or how he got where he is, but for some reasons he knows he is in danger.
• He sees a cat and hears weird flute-like music. He moves to an unlocked car that he plans on using to escape.
• When he opens the door, he sees a blue light pulsing toward him. Eventually this blue light destroys the car around him and causes him to crash into a tree.
• Bobby and Julie Dakota are conducting surveillance on Tom Rasmussen at Decdyne computer company.
• Rasmussen goes into the company and they are watching from their vehicles on video.
• Rasmussen holds up a sign that says Goodbye Asshole and Bobby knows there is a problem.
• He tells Julie to get away just before his van is torn apart with gunfire.
• Frank walks into...
This section contains 3,081 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)