|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children think the pot of bubbling sauce looks like after they have been so frightened by Count Olaf and his friends?
2. Where does Count Olaf say that Sunny will remain until after the play?
(a) At Justice Strauss' house
(b) With the hook-handed man
(c) His bedroom
(d) The tower
3. What is carved on Count Olaf's front door?
(a) The actor's theme
(b) Count Olaf's name
(c) An eye
(d) A portrait of Count Olaf
4. What does Count Olaf say is a reason that he wouldn't want to marry Violet?
(a) Count Olaf is too old for Violet
(b) Count Olaf is already married
(c) Violet is below his station
(d) Count Olaf can have any number of pretty women
5. On the notes that Count Olaf leaves the children what does he put at the bottom instead of his name?
(a) Master Olaf
(b) An eye
(c) Uncle Olaf
(d) An X
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hook-handed man pull out of his pocket?
2. What is Violet thinking of inventing a machine to do while they are on the beach?
3. What does the peep hole on Count Olaf's door look like?
4. What does Count Olaf say that he wants to use the children's money for?
5. What does Klaus say was unique about the Macbeth play that was put according to the law book he had been reading?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)