|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children tell Mr. Poe that Count Olaf is always asking about?
(a) Their money
(b) Their father's will
(c) The house fire
(d) Why the children smell funny
2. What does Count Olaf tell the children that he wants them to do in order to feel more at home with him?
(a) Come watch the play
(b) Paint thier bedrooms
(c) Put their names on the stationary
(d) Participate in his play
3. What does the man with hook hands say that you must teach children?
(a) Learn respect
(b) Listen to the parents
(c) Obey their elders
4. What kind of dish do the children decide on for Count Olaf and his troop?
5. What type of knot does Violet use to tie the strips of cloth together?
(a) Butterfly Knot
(b) Poop Knot
(c) Devil's Tongue
(d) Slip Knot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the theater troupe do when they are ready to have dinner?
2. What does Sunny do to Justice Strauss?
3. What does Violet create using her knot-tying skills and the strips of cloth?
4. What does Violet have to drop in order to take Klaus' hand?
5. Where did the children first meet Mr. Poe?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)