|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
(a) San Juan.
(b) San Francisco.
2. What does the character experience?
(d) Hunger, thirst and danger.
3. Who is Dr. Mandelet?
(a) Mr. Pontellier's physician and frirend.
(b) A good psychiatrist.
(c) Robert's physician.
(d) A voodoo practitioner.
4. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To seduce her.
(b) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(c) Edna is feeling ill.
(d) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
5. Where does Edna see Robert?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) At her home.
(c) At Grand Isle.
(d) At mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what was Edna taken regarding Léonce before they marry?
2. What does Edna promise Madame Ratignolle?
3. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
4. What will Edna do before she moves?
5. What does Edna say to Robert about Léonce setting her free to marry Robert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Edna's life like in New Orleans?
2. About what do Edna and her father argue and what does her father say to Léonce?
3. What happens when Edna goes to be with Madame Ratignolle as she is having her baby?
4. How does Edna plan to pay for her move?
5. How is Edna's life changing?
6. How does the creature survive and how does it see?
7. What do Edna and her father do when he visits and how does Léonce respond?
8. What does Edna learn when she returns from Chênière Caminada?
9. Why does Edna go to Madame Antoine's home?
10. How does Edna feel about living in the pigeon house?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)