1. What is the opening setting for the novelette The Awakening?
Grand Isle, Louisiana.
2. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
A wealthy, successful businessman.
3. Why is Léonce Pontellier concerned?
His wife has become badly sunburned.
4. Who is Madame Lebrun?
The woman who rents out the vacation cottages.
5. Of what does Robert often daydream?
Going to make his fortune in Mexico.
6. About what do Léonce Pontellier and Edna often argue?
That she neglects the children.
This section contains 4,674 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)