|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Bobinôt and Calixta and Alcée Laballière and Clarisse?
(a) Two couples in the story.
(b) Four siblings.
(c) Four characters in a fairy tale told to the child in the story.
(d) Four friends.
2. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
(a) She doesn't ask him about his letters.
(b) Why all his letters were so prosaic.
(c) Why he sent more letters to his mother than to her.
(d) Why he did not write her.
3. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
(a) How to play the recorder.
(b) How to swim.
(c) How to make gumbo stew.
(d) How to fish.
4. What does Edna find when she gets home?
(a) A note from Robert telling her where to meet him.
(b) Her son who is quite ill.
(c) Her husband who is in a rage.
(d) A note from Robert saying he had to go.
5. Why does Robert say Edna is cruel?
(a) For calling him impotent.
(b) For pressuring him into saying things he should not.
(c) For calling him a Mama's boy.
(d) For letting him see her with Alcée.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
2. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
3. Where are Bobinôt and his son, four-year-old Bibi, waiting out a storm?
4. Who is Gouvernail?
5. Who has just been killed in a railroad accident?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)