|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Mandelet?
(a) A voodoo practitioner.
(b) Mr. Pontellier's physician and frirend.
(c) A good psychiatrist.
(d) Robert's physician.
2. What is Edna thinking about as she returns home from the Ratignolle home?
(a) What she wants to take with her when she leaves with Robert.
(b) What she is supposed to remember.
(c) Whether her husband will let her see her children if she runs off with Robert.
(d) How bad childbirth can be.
3. What are Elodie and Gabriel playing?
4. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
(a) Plays the piano in front of many others.
(b) Drops her baby.
(c) Falls down the stairs.
(d) Swims out too far in the Gulf.
5. What does Madame Ratignolle ask Robert to do?
(a) Leave Edna alone.
(b) Leave the island.
(c) Go to New Orleans and get her some children's toys.
(d) Leave the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cazeau sense when he embraces Athénaïse?
2. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
3. About what is Edna pleased to have broken?
4. Where does Mildred want the farm worker who retrieves her papers to take her?
5. Where does Edna grow up?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)