|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Elodie and Gabriel playing?
2. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A lively piece to cheer her up.
(b) A sad love ballet.
(d) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
3. Why does Edna feel regret about her infidelity?
(a) That she will now have a bad reputation.
(b) That the children will be hurt.
(c) That she is not unfaithful because of love.
(d) That her husband will be hurt.
4. What does Adèle Ratignolle do that Edna would not be comfortable doing?
(a) Talks about intimate matters to any of her male friends.
(b) Cries freely in public.
(c) Laughs outrageously loudly.
(d) Wears a bathing suit in public.
5. Who pledges devotion to Edna in a letter?
(c) No one.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adopts Désirée?
2. What does Madame Ratignolle ask Robert to do?
3. What does the character finally do?
4. What does Mr. Pontellier find that surprises him when he returns to the cottage?
5. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)