|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only items Edna takes on her move?
(a) The few presents her husband has given her.
(b) Those she brought with her from her family.
(c) Those she bought with her own money.
(d) Nothing but a few clothes.
2. How does Gabriel die?
(a) A fall from his horse.
(c) He does not die.
(d) A mob.
3. Why does Mrs. Baroda tell her husband she is going to visit some relatives?
(a) To help with the cotton picking.
(b) There is a family wedding.
(c) To avoid being around Gouvernail.
(d) One of them is ill.
4. What does Dr. Mandelet say he will do?
(a) Talk to Edna's maid.
(b) Examine Edna.
(c) Come to dinner to observe Edna.
(d) Prescribe some pills.
5. Where does the main character live?
(a) In a cage.
(b) In the desert.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the treetops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Pontelliers live in the non-summer months?
2. Where does Edna grow up?
3. Why does Clarisse follow Alcée to the ball?
4. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
5. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)