|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(b) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(c) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
(d) That they spent the entire day together.
2. How does Edna feel she is acting?
(d) On impulse.
3. What does Edna decide to do about Robert?
(a) Tell her husband she is leaving him for Robert.
(b) Avoid him.
(c) Try harder to convince him to go away with her.
4. Who is Adèle Ratignolle?
(a) Edna's friend.
(b) Robert's cousin.
(c) Léonce Pontellier's mistress.
(d) Robert's fiance.
5. Upon what is Mrs. Sommers focused?
(a) The cruel gossip.
(b) Finding a job.
(c) The needs of her children.
(d) Finding a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Mrs. Sommers' neighbors gossip?
2. How does Mrs. Baroda feel when she speaks to Gouvernail?
3. What does Alcée give to Edna?
4. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
5. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)