|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) San Juan.
2. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
(a) Money her husband gives her.
(b) Money from Alcée.
(c) Money from Robert.
(d) With money from her mother's estate and selling of her art.
3. What does Robert help Edna do?
(a) Put up the dinner dishes.
(b) Make tea.
(c) Put Ã‰tienne to bed.
(d) Fold clean clothes.
4. How does the character seem?
5. About what do Léonce Pontellier and Edna often argue?
(a) That she is working too hard.
(b) That she is not careful with her health.
(c) That she will not learn to speak Creole French.
(d) That she neglects the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
2. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
3. Why does Robert say Edna is cruel?
4. Why does Edna feel regret about her infidelity?
5. What does the character finally do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)