|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel kill?
(b) No one.
2. What does Edna think she understands?
(a) Why her husband treats her the way he does.
(b) The meaning of life.
(c) How Alcée is able to seduce her.
(d) Why Robert went to Mexico.
3. Though Edna has fallen from her high position in society, what does she feel has improved?
(a) Her ability to judge people more accurately.
(b) Her confidence.
(c) She has more angst which offers more art.
(d) She has risen in a spiritual sense.
4. Why does Robert say Edna is cruel?
(a) For letting him see her with Alcée.
(b) For calling him a Mama's boy.
(c) For pressuring him into saying things he should not.
(d) For calling him impotent.
5. Where are Bobinôt and his son, four-year-old Bibi, waiting out a storm?
(a) At Friedheimer's store.
(b) In a sea cave.
(c) In a barn.
(d) Under a rock ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Calixta's response to Bobinôt's question?
2. Who is Mariequita?
3. Why is Louise feeling relieved?
4. What does Mrs. Baroda say about her husband wanting Gouvernail for a second visit?
5. What is one thing Mrs. Sommers buys at the store with her newly-acquired money?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)