|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gouvernail?
(a) Mrs. Baroda's sister-in-law.
(b) Gaston's sister.
(c) A college friend of Gaston's.
(d) Mrs. Baroda's sister.
2. What does Cazeau sense when he embraces Athénaïse?
(a) That she has no emotions.
(b) That she still does not love him.
(c) That she is insane.
(d) That she is different.
3. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
(a) With Edna.
(b) By light the next morning.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) Around 11.
4. How much advance payment does Sublet give the 'Cadian man?
(a) 20 gold pieces.
(b) 2 silver dollars.
(c) 10 silver dollars.
5. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
(a) Why he did not write her.
(b) Why he sent more letters to his mother than to her.
(c) Why all his letters were so prosaic.
(d) She doesn't ask him about his letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Edna do before she moves?
2. What is Edna thinking about as she returns home from the Ratignolle home?
3. Who adopts Désirée?
4. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
5. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)