|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that makes Edna happy since Robert left?
(b) Her children.
(d) Her husband.
2. What makes Athénaïse decide to return to Cazeau?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) She learns she is pregnant.
(c) She has no money.
(d) She is in trouble with some shady characters.
3. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
(a) Seeing Madam Ratignolle happy with her husband.
(b) Getting out and seeing women moving freely on the streets.
(c) Seeing how happy Madam Ratignolle's children are.
(d) Nothing; her visits with Madam Ratignolle always cheer her.
4. What does Armand want Désirée to do?
(b) Stay with him no matter what.
(c) Find out if someone in her ancestry is negro.
(d) Swear to the local priest that she is white.
5. What does Edna do in response to her thwarted need?
(a) Tries to kill herself.
(c) Tries to kill Léonce.
(d) Tries to destroy her wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sommers wish as she is riding home on the bus?
2. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
3. Where does Mrs. Sommers go after the store?
4. What does Désirée husband do soon after their first child is born?
5. What is Calixta's response to Bobinôt's question?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)