|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens by accident one day?
(a) The lamp burns out.
(b) The sun does not shine.
(c) The cage door is left open.
(d) The fire gets too hot.
2. What is Edna thinking about as she returns home from the Ratignolle home?
(a) Whether her husband will let her see her children if she runs off with Robert.
(b) What she wants to take with her when she leaves with Robert.
(c) How bad childbirth can be.
(d) What she is supposed to remember.
3. What does Edna do in response to her thwarted need?
(a) Tries to kill herself.
(b) Tries to destroy her wedding ring.
(c) Tries to kill Léonce.
4. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
(a) She offers no explanation.
(b) She is sketching him.
(c) She likes his face.
(d) She is having an affair with him.
5. Who is at Mademoiselle Reisz's home when Edna goes for a visit?
(b) No one; she is not home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Baroda feel when she speaks to Gouvernail?
2. Why is Edna jealous of Madame Lebrun?
3. What are Elodie and Gabriel playing?
4. What does the character not perceive?
5. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)