|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the doctor advise Elizabeth to spend the winter?
(a) In Mexico.
(b) In Greece.
(c) In the South.
(d) In the dry Southwest.
2. Who is dead at the opening of the story?
(a) Elizabeth Stock's mother.
(b) Elizabeth Stock's father.
(c) Elizabeth Stock's sister.
(d) Elizabeth Stock.
3. How does Gabriel die?
(a) A mob.
(b) A fall from his horse.
(c) He does not die.
4. What disgusts Gabriel?
(a) That he killed Elodie.
(b) That his fiance sleeps with another man.
(c) What Elodie has done.
(d) That he killed a man.
5. What does Edna think she understands?
(a) How Alcée is able to seduce her.
(b) The meaning of life.
(c) Why Robert went to Mexico.
(d) Why her husband treats her the way he does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one other Chopin piece in which Gouvernail appears?
2. What does Elodie take from Everson?
3. What does Clarisse not miss?
4. How does Louise die?
5. What is Louise imagining in her room?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)