|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Godmother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edna cry after Robert leaves?
(a) She just then realizes how infatuated she is with him.
(b) She doesn't want to go back to the city.
(c) She learns her husband is having an affair.
(d) Her husband wants a divorce.
2. What does the character not perceive?
(a) That it is owned.
(b) Its own self.
(c) The outside world.
(d) That it is in a cage.
3. What does Armand's mother say in a letter to Armand's father?
(a) That she hates her husband.
(b) That she is black.
(c) That she had a daughter she puts up for adoption.
(d) That she does not want Armand.
4. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
(a) Walking in a field of tall grass.
(b) Being hit by a man in a carriage.
(c) Riding on the train.
(d) Falling into an icy pond.
5. How does Edna speak to her husband?
(d) She refuses to speak to him at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character finally do?
2. Where does Athénaïse go when she leaves Cazeau a second time?
3. Why does Mildred feel ashamed?
4. Why does Mrs. Baroda tell her husband she is going to visit some relatives?
5. What does Edna promise Madame Ratignolle?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)