|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pair of Silk Stockings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gouvernail?
(a) Mrs. Baroda's sister.
(b) Mrs. Baroda's sister-in-law.
(c) Gaston's sister.
(d) A college friend of Gaston's.
2. What does Edna promise Madame Ratignolle?
(a) That Edna will reconsider the move.
(b) That Edna will not have an affair until she is sure.
(c) That Edna will not invite men into her home unless someone is present.
(d) That Edna will attend Madame Ratignolle when the baby comes.
3. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
(a) He has married.
(b) He has been in town for two days and has not visited her.
(c) He refuses to see her when she goes to his house.
(d) He is engaged.
4. What does Edna do in response to her thwarted need?
(a) Tries to destroy her wedding ring.
(b) Tries to kill Léonce.
(c) Tries to kill herself.
5. What does Aunt Dicey say Sublet will do to the 'Cadian man?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Torture him.
(c) Make him famous.
(d) Humiliate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adèle Ratignolle?
2. Where does the main character live?
3. What does Mildred decide to do?
4. What does Mrs. Baroda say about her husband wanting Gouvernail for a second visit?
5. How does the character seem?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)