|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pair of Silk Stockings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon whom does Athénaïse begin to depend for companionship?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The cook.
(d) The laundress.
2. How much advance payment does Sublet give the 'Cadian man?
(a) 2 silver dollars.
(b) 10 silver dollars.
(d) 20 gold pieces.
3. Who is Gouvernail?
(a) Mrs. Baroda's sister-in-law.
(b) A college friend of Gaston's.
(c) Mrs. Baroda's sister.
(d) Gaston's sister.
4. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
(a) He has been in town for two days and has not visited her.
(b) He refuses to see her when she goes to his house.
(c) He has married.
(d) He is engaged.
5. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
(a) Seeing how happy Madam Ratignolle's children are.
(b) Getting out and seeing women moving freely on the streets.
(c) Seeing Madam Ratignolle happy with her husband.
(d) Nothing; her visits with Madam Ratignolle always cheer her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who unnerves Mrs. Baroda?
2. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
3. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
4. What does Mr. Sublet want the 'Cadian man to do?
5. What does Armand's mother say in a letter to Armand's father?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)