|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pair of Silk Stockings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
(a) Edna to go to bed with him.
(b) Edna to stay with the children in their room for the night.
(d) Edna to go back to the city with him.
2. What does Mrs. Baroda say about her husband wanting Gouvernail for a second visit?
(a) She is frightened.
(b) She objects.
(c) She thinks is it a great idea.
(d) She is indifferent.
3. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
(a) That Ã‰tienne is quite ill.
(b) That Ã‰tienne was naughty.
(c) That Léonce will be delayed getting back.
(d) That a fresh catch of fish has just arrived.
4. What does Cazeau sense when he embraces Athénaïse?
(a) That she is different.
(b) That she still does not love him.
(c) That she is insane.
(d) That she has no emotions.
5. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
(c) A sad love ballet.
(d) A lively piece to cheer her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Edna yearn?
2. What is the only thing that makes Edna happy since Robert left?
3. What does Léonce Pontellier send Edna after he returns to the city?
4. Of what is Cazeau reminded when he goes to fetch his wife?
5. What does Mildred want to try?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)