|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pair of Silk Stockings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(b) That they spent the entire day together.
(c) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(d) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
2. Who is Gouvernail?
(a) Mrs. Baroda's sister.
(b) Gaston's sister.
(c) A college friend of Gaston's.
(d) Mrs. Baroda's sister-in-law.
3. Why does Mrs. Baroda tell her husband she is going to visit some relatives?
(a) There is a family wedding.
(b) To avoid being around Gouvernail.
(c) One of them is ill.
(d) To help with the cotton picking.
4. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
(a) On a cavalry officer.
(b) On a minister.
(c) On a school teacher.
(d) On a farmer boy.
5. What does Edna say to Robert about Léonce setting her free to marry Robert?
(a) That Léonce has his affairs also.
(b) That Léonce does not own her.
(c) That Léonce will make certain she never sees her children again.
(d) That Léonce will be happy to set her free.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Léonce Pontellier and Edna often argue?
2. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
3. What does Madame Ratignolle ask Robert to do?
4. Where does Mrs. Sommers go after the store?
5. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)