|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pair of Silk Stockings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle say about Alcée?
(a) That he is ill.
(b) He has gotten a woman pregnant before and abandoned her.
(c) That he is very poor and looking to live off a naive woman.
(d) He has a dreadful reputation.
2. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
(a) If she could be pregnant.
(b) If she has been associating with women who want equal rights.
(c) If she has tried to kill herself.
(d) If she could be having an affair.
3. Who does Edna miss at her party?
(b) Madame Ratignolle.
(c) Madame Lebrun.
(d) Mademoiselle Reisz.
4. What happens when the character looks out from its home?
(a) It is happy.
(b) It sees the outside world.
(c) It is sorry to see how bad it is out there.
(d) It learns there are others like it.
5. What does Mrs. Sommers wish as she is riding home on the bus?
(a) That her children would disappear.
(b) That her husband would return to her.
(c) That she had bought more chocolate for the children.
(d) That the ride would never end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
2. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
3. How much money does Mrs. Sommers receive?
4. What does Edna do in her distress?
5. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)