|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the successful planter?
(b) Alcée Laballière
2. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna to remember?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her honor.
3. What is one childhood crush Edna remembers?
(a) On a school teacher.
(b) On a cavalry officer.
(c) On a minister.
(d) On a farmer boy.
4. What is one other Chopin piece in which Gouvernail appears?
(a) The Awakening.
(b) "Désirée's Baby."
(c) "A Gentleman of Bayou Têche."
(d) "A Pair of Silk Stockings."
5. What does Léonce think he has learned by Edna's interaction with her father?
(a) That she controls her father.
(b) That Edna is spoiled by her father.
(c) That she is scared of her father.
(d) That she has a deep family attachment he had not noticed before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Désirée do with herself and her baby?
2. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
3. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
4. Who is Gouvernail?
5. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)