|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
(a) To have Edna's portrait drawn.
(b) To introduce her to Madame Antoine.
(c) Edna is feeling ill.
(d) To seduce her.
2. Where does Léonce think Edna spends too much time?
(b) With the children instead of letting the nanny care for them.
(c) In bed.
(d) In her art studio.
3. What does Mildred want to try?
(b) Driving a tractor.
(c) Horseback riding.
4. Who is Adèle Ratignolle?
(a) Robert's cousin.
(b) Léonce Pontellier's mistress.
(c) Edna's friend.
(d) Robert's fiance.
5. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
(a) Swims out too far in the Gulf.
(b) Drops her baby.
(c) Plays the piano in front of many others.
(d) Falls down the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Pontelliers live in the non-summer months?
2. What habit does Robert do every summer?
3. Why does Clarisse follow Alcée to the ball?
4. How does Mildred say she can forgive the man who is too forward?
5. What does Edna find when she gets home?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)