|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna find when she gets home?
(a) A note from Robert saying he had to go.
(b) Her husband who is in a rage.
(c) A note from Robert telling her where to meet him.
(d) Her son who is quite ill.
2. What will Edna do before she moves?
(a) Host a farewell dinner.
(b) Find another nanny for the children.
(c) Go to counseling with her husband.
(d) Host a wedding reception for her sister.
3. How many children does Edna have?
4. Though Edna has fallen from her high position in society, what does she feel has improved?
(a) Her ability to judge people more accurately.
(b) She has more angst which offers more art.
(c) Her confidence.
(d) She has risen in a spiritual sense.
5. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
(a) Falling into an icy pond.
(b) Walking in a field of tall grass.
(c) Riding on the train.
(d) Being hit by a man in a carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Mademoiselle Reisz's home when Edna goes for a visit?
2. Who is Dr. Mandelet?
3. Who is Mildred Orme?
4. Where does the character crouch?
5. Who is Gouvernail?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)