|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred decide to do?
(a) Go to a convent.
(b) Leave the farm.
(c) Apply for a nanny's position.
(d) Marry the farmhand.
2. How many children does Edna have?
3. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
(a) That Léonce will be delayed getting back.
(b) That a fresh catch of fish has just arrived.
(c) That Ã‰tienne was naughty.
(d) That Ã‰tienne is quite ill.
4. What does Désirée do with herself and her baby?
(a) Appeals to the priest to intervene.
(b) Goes to live with her parents.
(c) Kills Armand.
(d) Kills herself and her baby.
5. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
(a) With money from her mother's estate and selling of her art.
(b) Money her husband gives her.
(c) Money from Alcée.
(d) Money from Robert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evariste ask to be identified as?
2. Why does Mrs. Baroda tell her husband she is going to visit some relatives?
3. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
4. Who adopts Désirée?
5. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)