|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(b) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
(c) That they spent the entire day together.
(d) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
2. What happens when the character looks out from its home?
(a) It sees the outside world.
(b) It is happy.
(c) It is sorry to see how bad it is out there.
(d) It learns there are others like it.
3. What does Evariste ask to be identified as?
(a) A gentleman.
(c) A rogue.
(d) A 'Cadian.
4. Why does Edna cry after Robert leaves?
(a) She just then realizes how infatuated she is with him.
(b) She learns her husband is having an affair.
(c) She doesn't want to go back to the city.
(d) Her husband wants a divorce.
5. Who comes to the pigeon house while Robert is there?
(a) Madame Reisz.
(b) Dr. Mandelet.
(c) Mr. Pontellier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that makes Edna happy since Robert left?
2. What does Mildred want to try?
3. What does the character keep doing?
4. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
5. Why is Edna's family opposed to marriage to Léonce?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)