|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
(b) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(c) That they spent the entire day together.
(d) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
2. For what does Edna yearn?
(a) A man who loves her for herself.
(c) She does not know.
(d) Another child.
3. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
(a) She is having an affair with him.
(b) She is sketching him.
(c) She likes his face.
(d) She offers no explanation.
4. Who is Victor with when Edna arrives at Grand Isle?
(a) No one.
(d) His mother.
5. For what does Edna not apologize?
(a) Her desire for a divorce.
(b) Her desire to go away with Robert.
(c) Her honesty.
(d) Her desire for independence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edna feel when her children go to stay with their grandmother and Léonce is in New York?
2. What does Edna promise Madame Ratignolle?
3. What does Léonce think he has learned by Edna's interaction with her father?
4. What does Aunt Dicey say Sublet will do to the 'Cadian man?
5. Who is at Mademoiselle Reisz's home when Edna goes for a visit?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)