|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman does Edna tell Alcée she is?
(a) A whore.
(b) She does not bring up the subject with Alcée.
(c) A little girl inside a grown woman.
(d) She does not know.
2. What does Désirée do with herself and her baby?
(a) Kills Armand.
(b) Kills herself and her baby.
(c) Goes to live with her parents.
(d) Appeals to the priest to intervene.
3. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A lively piece to cheer her up.
(b) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
(d) A sad love ballet.
4. What will Edna do before she moves?
(a) Go to counseling with her husband.
(b) Find another nanny for the children.
(c) Host a farewell dinner.
(d) Host a wedding reception for her sister.
5. Who is Madame Lebrun?
(a) A famous pianist.
(b) The woman who rents out the vacation cottages.
(c) Léonce Pontellier's mother.
(d) A woman who runs an illicit house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the character respond to the accident?
2. How much advance payment does Sublet give the 'Cadian man?
3. Who does Evariste save?
4. Why does Robert say Edna is cruel?
5. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)