|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what faith is Edna raised?
2. How does Edna feel when her children go to stay with their grandmother and Léonce is in New York?
3. What does Mildred decide to do?
(a) Go to a convent.
(b) Marry the farmhand.
(c) Leave the farm.
(d) Apply for a nanny's position.
4. What does Adèle Ratignolle do that Edna would not be comfortable doing?
(a) Laughs outrageously loudly.
(b) Wears a bathing suit in public.
(c) Cries freely in public.
(d) Talks about intimate matters to any of her male friends.
5. Who is Léonce Pontellier?
(a) A wealthy, successful businessman.
(b) A friend of Edna's father.
(c) The resort manager.
(d) The resort owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna do in her distress?
2. What is one other Chopin piece in which Gouvernail appears?
3. Where does the main character live?
4. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
5. Who is Victor with when Edna arrives at Grand Isle?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)