|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edna speak to her husband?
(b) She refuses to speak to him at all.
2. What will Edna do before she moves?
(a) Host a farewell dinner.
(b) Host a wedding reception for her sister.
(c) Find another nanny for the children.
(d) Go to counseling with her husband.
3. Who unnerves Mrs. Baroda?
(a) Her cook.
(c) Her maid.
4. What does Mildred decide to do?
(a) Marry the farmhand.
(b) Leave the farm.
(c) Apply for a nanny's position.
(d) Go to a convent.
5. What does Robert help Edna do?
(a) Fold clean clothes.
(b) Make tea.
(c) Put Ã‰tienne to bed.
(d) Put up the dinner dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
2. By what was Edna taken regarding Léonce before they marry?
3. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
4. What does Edna do in her distress?
5. What does Edna decide to do about Robert?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)