|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
(a) Why he did not write her.
(b) Why all his letters were so prosaic.
(c) She doesn't ask him about his letters.
(d) Why he sent more letters to his mother than to her.
2. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
(a) A story about her childhood.
(b) A story about a rabbit and deer.
(c) A story about two lovers who paddle off in a boat.
(d) A story about a rat and snake.
3. What does Léonce fear about Edna?
(a) That she is becoming unstable.
(b) That she is having an affair.
(c) That she is unrealistic in her expectations.
(d) That she is pregnant.
4. How does Edna feel when her children go to stay with their grandmother and Léonce is in New York?
5. In what faith is Edna raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert say forced him to go to Mexico?
2. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
3. What is Edna thinking about as she returns home from the Ratignolle home?
4. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
5. What happens when the character looks out from its home?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)