|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Respectable Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mildred want the farm worker who retrieves her papers to take her?
(a) To church.
(b) To Eurpoe.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To a dance.
2. Who is Gouvernail?
(a) A college friend of Gaston's.
(b) Mrs. Baroda's sister.
(c) Gaston's sister.
(d) Mrs. Baroda's sister-in-law.
3. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
4. What is the only thing that makes Edna happy since Robert left?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her children.
5. For what does Edna not apologize?
(a) Her honesty.
(b) Her desire for a divorce.
(c) Her desire for independence.
(d) Her desire to go away with Robert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna do in her distress?
2. What does Mildred decide to do?
3. Where does the character crouch?
4. What does Edna think she understands?
5. What does Léonce Pontellier send Edna after he returns to the city?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)