|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only items Edna takes on her move?
(a) The few presents her husband has given her.
(b) Nothing but a few clothes.
(c) Those she brought with her from her family.
(d) Those she bought with her own money.
2. For what does Edna not apologize?
(a) Her honesty.
(b) Her desire for a divorce.
(c) Her desire to go away with Robert.
(d) Her desire for independence.
3. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
(a) Why all his letters were so prosaic.
(b) Why he sent more letters to his mother than to her.
(c) Why he did not write her.
(d) She doesn't ask him about his letters.
4. What does the character keep doing?
(a) Crawling under its blankets.
(c) Falling asleep.
(d) Looking further and further into the outside world.
5. Who stays behind after the dinner party?
(d) Dr. Mandelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the character seem?
2. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
3. What does Edna say to Robert about Léonce setting her free to marry Robert?
4. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
5. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)