|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
2. Why does Léonce scold Edna?
(a) She wants to go with him to New York.
(b) He does not scold her.
(c) She wants to go back to the summer cottage.
(d) She wants to get out of the house.
3. How does Edna speak to her husband?
(b) She refuses to speak to him at all.
4. Of what does Robert often daydream?
(a) Going to make a fortune in Australia.
(b) Going to make his fortune in Mexico.
(c) Finding a cure for his mother's illness.
(d) Finding a wife as pretty as Edna.
5. Why is Edna jealous of Madame Lebrun?
(a) She is having an affair with Edna's husband.
(b) She has a large inheritance and is independent.
(c) She paints much better than Edna.
(d) Because Robert writes her a letter and not Edna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character not perceive?
2. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz?
3. What does Robert help Edna do?
4. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
5. What does Mr. Pontellier want?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)