|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character finally do?
(a) Leaps off the tree and flies.
(b) Ventures completely into the outside world.
(c) Seeks vengeance against its master.
(d) Lets itself die.
2. What does the character experience?
(a) Hunger, thirst and danger.
3. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
(a) She doesn't ask him about his letters.
(b) Why he sent more letters to his mother than to her.
(c) Why all his letters were so prosaic.
(d) Why he did not write her.
4. What kind of woman does Edna tell Alcée she is?
(a) She does not know.
(b) A whore.
(c) A little girl inside a grown woman.
(d) She does not bring up the subject with Alcée.
5. Who is at Mademoiselle Reisz's home when Edna goes for a visit?
(c) No one; she is not home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
2. How does Edna feel she is acting?
3. Who does Edna miss at her party?
4. What habit does Robert do every summer?
5. What does Madame Ratignolle say about Alcée?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)