|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A sad love ballet.
(b) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
(d) A lively piece to cheer her up.
2. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
(a) Madame Lebrun.
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(c) Madame Ratignolle.
3. What is the culture of Edna's husband's circle of friends?
4. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
(a) Nothing; her visits with Madam Ratignolle always cheer her.
(b) Seeing how happy Madam Ratignolle's children are.
(c) Seeing Madam Ratignolle happy with her husband.
(d) Getting out and seeing women moving freely on the streets.
5. What is Edna thinking about as she returns home from the Ratignolle home?
(a) Whether her husband will let her see her children if she runs off with Robert.
(b) What she is supposed to remember.
(c) What she wants to take with her when she leaves with Robert.
(d) How bad childbirth can be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Robert often daydream?
2. Who does Edna miss at her party?
3. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
4. What does Léonce write to Edna?
5. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)