|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character in this story?
(a) A wizard.
(b) An animal.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A bird.
2. What does Alcée give to Edna?
(a) A ring.
(b) A slap.
(c) A threat of blackmail.
(d) An apology.
3. Why does Edna have to leave Robert suddenly?
(a) Madame Ratignolle dies giving birth.
(b) She is too distraught to stay with him.
(c) Madame Ratignolle is in labor.
(d) Léonce sends a servant over to fetch her.
4. How many children does Edna have?
5. What does Mademoiselle Reisz play on the piano?
(a) A lively piece to cheer her up.
(c) A sad love ballet.
(d) A piece Robert requested for Edna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first kiss to which Edna has ever responded?
2. What does Edna do in her distress?
3. What does the character not perceive?
4. Why does Robert take Edna to Madame Antoine's home?
5. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)