|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what faith is Edna raised?
2. Who is Madame Lebrun?
(a) A woman who runs an illicit house.
(b) Léonce Pontellier's mother.
(c) A famous pianist.
(d) The woman who rents out the vacation cottages.
3. What are the only items Edna takes on her move?
(a) Those she brought with her from her family.
(b) Those she bought with her own money.
(c) The few presents her husband has given her.
(d) Nothing but a few clothes.
4. What does Dr. Mandelet tell Edna?
(a) She should stop seeing Robert.
(b) She should go to her father's home for a while.
(c) She should have another child to console her.
(d) She can trust him.
5. What is the only thing that makes Edna happy since Robert left?
(a) Her children.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Léonce fear about Edna?
2. Where does Robert tell Edna he is going?
3. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
4. What does Edna do that terrifies her?
5. About what does Edna ask Robert concerning letters?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)