|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emancipation: A Life Fable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Edna have?
2. Who does Edna visit in Chapter 21?
(a) Madame Ratignolle.
(c) Mademoiselle Reisz.
(d) Madame Lebrun.
3. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
(a) He tells Edna Robert has married an Italian woman.
(b) He tells Edna that Mr. Pontellier is not in New York, but rather at his mistress's house in New Orleans.
(c) He tells Edna Robert has married a Spanish woman.
(d) He sings a song Robert used to sing.
4. How does Edna feel she is acting?
(c) On impulse.
5. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
(a) She is having an affair with him.
(b) She is sketching him.
(c) She likes his face.
(d) She offers no explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the main character live?
2. What does the character keep doing?
3. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
4. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
5. What has Robert been teaching Edna?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)