|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edna remind Robert?
(a) That they spent the entire day together.
(b) That he is going to teach her to float on the waves the next morning.
(c) That he is going to Mexico the next morning.
(d) That he is to talk to Mr. Pontellier the next day.
2. Why does Edna think Robert does not love her?
(a) He refuses to see her when she goes to his house.
(b) He has married.
(c) He has been in town for two days and has not visited her.
(d) He is engaged.
3. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
(a) A story about two lovers who paddle off in a boat.
(b) A story about a rabbit and deer.
(c) A story about a rat and snake.
(d) A story about her childhood.
4. What does Edna decide to do about Robert?
(a) Avoid him.
(b) Try harder to convince him to go away with her.
(c) Tell her husband she is leaving him for Robert.
5. How many children does Edna have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the pigeon house while Robert is there?
2. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
3. Where does Edna plan to move?
4. What does Léonce think he has learned by Edna's interaction with her father?
5. Who pledges devotion to Edna in a letter?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)