|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
(a) If she has been associating with women who want equal rights.
(b) If she could be pregnant.
(c) If she could be having an affair.
(d) If she has tried to kill herself.
2. How is Edna going to pay for her move?
(a) Money from Alcée.
(b) Money from Robert.
(c) Money her husband gives her.
(d) With money from her mother's estate and selling of her art.
3. Where does Edna grow up?
4. Why is Edna jealous of Madame Lebrun?
(a) She paints much better than Edna.
(b) She is having an affair with Edna's husband.
(c) Because Robert writes her a letter and not Edna.
(d) She has a large inheritance and is independent.
5. Who stays behind after the dinner party?
(a) Dr. Mandelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Edna tell at dinner when Dr. Mandalet visits?
2. Where do the Pontelliers live in the non-summer months?
3. What does Mr. Pontellier learn one week about Edna's visitation day?
4. What does Madame Ratignolle say about Alcée?
5. Where does Edna ask Robert go with her the morning after the swim?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)