|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edna feel when her children go to stay with their grandmother and Léonce is in New York?
2. What explanation does Edna give Robert for having a photo of Alcée in her house?
(a) She is having an affair with him.
(b) She is sketching him.
(c) She offers no explanation.
(d) She likes his face.
3. What does Mr. Pontellier learn one week about Edna's visitation day?
(a) Edna changed the day.
(b) Edna saw only Robert.
(c) Edna wants to have Mr. Pontellier join her on the visitation day.
(d) Edna does not receive visitors.
4. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna when Edna returns?
(a) That a fresh catch of fish has just arrived.
(b) That Ã‰tienne is quite ill.
(c) That Ã‰tienne was naughty.
(d) That Léonce will be delayed getting back.
5. Where does Edna take her father when he visits?
(a) To Madame Ratignolle's for an evening of music.
(b) To Mademoiselle Reisz for an evening of music.
(c) To see her painting show.
(d) To visit Robert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adèle Ratignolle?
2. What does Dr. Mandelet say he will do?
3. What does Edna promise Madame Ratignolle?
4. What does Léonce Pontellier send Edna after he returns to the city?
5. Where does Léonce think Edna spends too much time?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)