|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Awakening, Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What depresses Edna when she visits Madam Ratignolle?
(a) Nothing; her visits with Madam Ratignolle always cheer her.
(b) Seeing Madam Ratignolle happy with her husband.
(c) Seeing how happy Madam Ratignolle's children are.
(d) Getting out and seeing women moving freely on the streets.
2. Where does Edna plan to move?
(b) Grand Isle.
(c) Into a smaller house nearby.
(d) New York.
3. What does Edna decide to do about Robert?
(a) Avoid him.
(b) Tell her husband she is leaving him for Robert.
(c) Try harder to convince him to go away with her.
4. What does Madame Ratignolle tell Edna to remember?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her honor.
(d) Her husband.
5. What does Léonce fear about Edna?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she is having an affair.
(c) That she is unrealistic in her expectations.
(d) That she is becoming unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Victor upset Edna at the dinner party?
2. What vision does Edna have of herself as a little girl?
3. What does Robert say forced him to go to Mexico?
4. What does Dr. Mandelet ask about Edna?
5. When does Mr. Pontellier arrive at the cottage after the swim?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)